Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:48 am

Isabella of Portugal wrote:
I am well thank you, yourself?

"I am well, thank you, Your Grace"
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 am

So, James- what sort of education have you had? Can you dance, ride, use lance and sword? Languages you speak?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I can speak french and English, a very small amount of German. Dancing isn't my thing, but I learnt how to ride along with Elizabeth, my half-sister and I have used a lance, once
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 am

*Isabella smiles warmly*

Then we shall make sure we get you the best education available.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am

*whispers*
I don't think I've mentioned today how utterly magnificent you are!
*louder*
I myself shall see to your training in the use of sword and lance. My beloved empress, will you find the lad a dancing master?
As to precedent, I propose he have station after the Infantes, and equal to that of Don Juan.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:14 am

*Elizabeth enters at quite an opportune moment and clears her throat to signal that she ist present. She curtseys formally afore their Imperial Majesties but then jumps quickly to the point.*

Equal to mine betrothed...?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:16 am

Why yes- as the ward of my wife, it seems most appropriate.
Of course, when you and Don Juan wed, I shall gift him with Milan and some sort of island, but he shall no longer be part of my court.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 am

This seems acceptable to me.

...forgive my impertinance, but I already have his best interests at heart and would not have him loose status in a way which would make him feel less of your son.

When we are wed - and I feel the need now to hasten that day - he would naturally be elevated in the courts of Europe as mine husband. As the day grows nearer I do find mineself concerned with how his brother will regard him. Any slight at your court or lowering of his status here would of course make it easier for Felipe to look down upon him and I will not have that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 am

However, we are full pleased with thine decision to take such care of young James and find him much improved of late.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 am

*Isabella scowls slightly at the mention of her son in regards to Charles's 'other' son. Instead of making her feelings known, she turns slightly and gazes out of the window.*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:33 pm

*James notices the scowl from Isabella, and smiles thinly. He bows to Elizabeth*
Dearest sister,it is good to have you back at court. Have you met with our sister, Mary, yet?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 pm

I thank thee James for thine kind welcome. I do see thee quite changed in so short a time and well graced by such fine a person as Isabella. I think you shall go far under her so see fit to make good use of all she doth grant thee and listen to her wise council.

*Elizabeth offers her arm to James so that they may take a refreshing walk about the chamber and talk in little privacy when occasion makes them a little out of earshot of their Imperial Majesties*

With the patronage of the Hapsburgs, the tutelage they canst offer and the wise council of Isabella I think thee capable of being quite the finest diplomat in Europe. A perfect role for one so wise and ambitious at so young an age.

*Elizabeth motions James to look in the direction of their majesties*

Mark well the way their Majesties to deal with those who visit their court and listen well to Isabella. She ist quite the most intelligent of women thou shalt come across, far more intelligent than every man at her court save her husband. And as many of thine sex dismiss us of feminine virtues to be without a mind of our own, her teachings and thine eventual understanding of women will make thee all the more powerful at foreign courts.

Of course as one born of England and the royal blood I do hope thee always to favour us and think of our realm as thine true home whenst ever thou choosest to visit. ...but I see finer things ahead of thee than living in the shadow of our father as I do. You will learn well that the power of monarch often lies at the feet of their servants at foreign courts and hope that you shall welid this power well when it is yours.

*Elizabeth pauses in her walking about the room for a moment*

Alas I hath not seen my dear sister for some time though I hope soon for her to accept me with open arms. Do tell, how findeth her of late? Ist she well of body and mind and doth she think well of us?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

*Elizabeth Woodville boldly strides into view and deeply curtseys, before speaking, in a most haughty tone*

We have returned.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

*Greets Elizabeth as she enters and watches over her as she strlls around the chamber with Lord James. The child has been better behaved of late but he did recently bash my wife in the head with a frying pan*

*My face lights up at the entrance of Lady Woodville, as everyone who beholds such beauty. Bows deeply before Lady Woodville* My Lady tis such a great pleasure to see thee once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm

My lady.

*curtseys afore Lady Woodville*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 pm

*Elizabeth had heard tell of the frying pan incident and wonders if God will be displeased with her for smirking momentarily afore concern at a lady with child being struck didst come across her.*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm

*Elizabeth smiles wildly in reaction to the many, many, familiar faces. She nods her head to Elizabeth and Nicholas each in turn*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

*Marie walks up holding her belly, hair mussed, make-up undone, with no jewels on, picking her teeth and burps*.

What's going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm

*Catch's Elizabeth's smirk but says nothing, only flashes her a disapproving smile*

My Lady Woodville how hath thou been, we hath not been honored by thine prescene in such a long while?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 pm

*Eyes widen slightly at Marie's appearence*

*Whispers* Are you quite all right my love?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:09 pm

*Elizabeth sneers at Marie slightly, even though feeling love for her estranged relative, she can't help but ascend highground - it was in her nature, it was in her blood.

Flicking her golden locks, she turns to face Nicholas*

I have been well and goode, it is in my nature to just 'take off', it would seem.

What about yourself, my Lord?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

I have been .... well many things hath comne to pass in thine absence but I am well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 pm

*Sipping on her drink, Elizabeth looks concerned*

Things?

Such as..?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Matters I shall not burdun thee with and ruin thine return. *looks to the very disheaveled Marie*

*smiles* Tell us of thine travels instead
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:18 pm

*Elizabeth frowns at Sir Nicholas's obvious heavy heart, but decides to leave the situation as it is, for now at least*

'Tis nothing too interesting,
I've just been on a pilgrimage, and spent quite a while at my husb-

*Elizabeth pauses mid sentence to make the sign of a cross before continuing*

-ands grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: