Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am

*James is lingering by the door, sobbing quietly, waiting for the reply that he knows will be "No"*
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm

*Leans in*

I like the idea, he could benefit from some guidance, having so many youths around me makes me feel so young again.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 pm

James stood outside the door stands on a small twig, which snaps.He curses himself for being so heavy and takes a deep breath as he knows that Isabella is likeyl to call him in and tell him that she does not want him. He wipes his eyes and prepares for her to call
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am

... James

You can come in, I know you've been trying to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 am

Your Grace *James bows to Isabella*

I am sorry if I have offended you in anyway
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm

You hath not offended me.

*Isabella looks over to Charles and puts her hand on his*

I, we, have decided that it would be in the best interests of this court for you to come under my supervision, and for me to act as a sort or mother.

By taking you under my wing I will be seeing to your needs, in every way.

Does this please you?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

*James is startled, this is not the answer he was expecting, having his mother executed when he was five months old and being declared a bastard made him think that everything in life was bad*

Y-Yes, your grace. Very much. T-Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:18 am

What would I be required to do, Your Grace?

Look after Ferdinandito?
Become a slave to you and the Emperor, like I was to my father?
Be forced to work in the household of one of your other children?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 am

I am sure none of those things will come to pass, my child.
Listen.

I know what it is to grow up without a father or mother. My father died when I was six and my mother was, well, loca. Fortunately, I was blessed with a most excellent aunt. Your life has been devoid of such a lady until now.

You will not abuse this opportunity, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

yes, I, I thank you, Your graces

Last edited by Lord James of York on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 am

*smiles slightly once more impressed by the kindness and genorosity of the Emperor and the Empress*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am

James smiles as he embraces Isabella

I thank you, Your Grace, it is nice to be loved, once in a while...
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Now now James, don't think so pessimistically. The Lord has blessed thee in many ways, and your life could be a lot worse.

Be thankful for what you have, now run along child and we shall see you again when we dine.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Thank you, Your Grace...

May I ask? When is it that we dine? I always used food for a comfort while under my Father's "Care" it became something I came to enjoy
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 am

Is that a bad thing....????? I guess Father's genetics passed to me...

At least I am innocent and cute, like my mother before me *Smiles cutely*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

*to Isabella*
I sincerely hope he does not make us regret this. Also, should there be any trouble from Henry, please let me know. I did not check first with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

*James having overheard what Charles said begins*

You will not regret this, I promise, Your Grace... as for Henry... he won't care... he didn't really want me around much after my mother lost her head
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Will you care for me?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm

James, please, try not to be so miserable, and leave questions you know better left unsaid, exactly that - unsaid. I will do all in my power to care for you, but you must not be so persistent in your efforts, you are but a child.

*To Charles*
Have faith my love, he is only young.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm

*Gives a salute, a sad look passing over his face as he realises he has been stupid and doesn't deserve anyone to care for him*

Thank you, Your Grace, I have been stupid and do not deserve anyone to care for me... exactly what my father told me
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:00 am

James, did you not hear anything I just said?

Stop with the sympathy trip, it will not get you anywhere. I speak to you as I would an adult as I believe you can handle it, don't let me down.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Yes, Your Grace... Sorry, Your Grace...

Anyway.... how has your day been?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:30 pm

I am well thank you, yourself?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am

*leans down to murmur in his wife's ear*
You are magnificent, did you know?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm

*Isabella looks up, and kisses her husband's cheek*
I know dear, I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: