Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 am

*Pulls out a magnificent bow that Elizabeth bought for me as a birthday present*. Will one of you please help me onto my horse? *Deliberately ignores Francis*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:40 am

Of course ... *Henry steps forward to help and for once does not molest her in any way but gingerly helps her upon the mount*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

*Sits myself firmly upon the horse, thankful that Henry is not groping or glaring at me*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

*Francis glares at Henry and Marie before storming off, to the doks* To france *he orders the captain of the ship*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 am

*Marie turns to face Francis. If he leaves now it is all over. His mother will poison his mind. It will be the death of Marie's family. And even though Francis has undergone a startling turn for the worse, she still remembers the 17 years of fun they had together*.

Francois, come back! Let us go hunting!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 pm

*Francis ignores Marie* mother was right *he climbs on to the boat, waiting too see if Marie follows*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

*Knows that Francis is absolutely mad for hunting and for me, so I wave and smile*. Please Francois, I mean no evil. But I had to correct you! You have changed for the worse!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 am

*Sighs, before walking back to Marie and calling for a horse. Once the boy has brought the horse he prepares to set off, his cloak flapping in the wind*

Ready when you are, My Queen
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:20 am

*unseen by the group anohter also prepares for the "hunt" *
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:41 pm

*Francis smiles as Arthur helps Mary on to her horse and climbs on to his own, Lord James closely following as he climbed onto his horse*

Are we ready? It is not everyday that I get to go hunting.... my mother thinks it is improper...

Ready when you are...

*Gives a cheeky smile to Henry and Chalres* If you cannot keep up, do not fret. We will wait for you
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Such is the impetuousness of youth! Let's go, then!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am

Keep up? Humpf!

Let us be off!

*Henry spurs his horse into action (there is a slight potest from the beast) and he is off like a bolt.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Very well, off we go *Charges after Henry, gigling with joy* My younger brother, Henry, would be so jealous of me! Riding with the king of England... I just hope Elizabeth joins us
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 am

*Marvels at Francis' eerily rapid change of moods and wonders at the presence of James of York in his entourage*.

Let us be off.

*Rides close to Uncle Charles and yells out*. Are these parts known for their goof hunting?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 am

The best! Boars, bears, ibex, birds, lynx!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 am

I thought lynx and ibi ... ibixes ... ibixi ... ibixs ... those other things were only avaliable in the New World.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

Here in Spain we have both! But if you seek New World prey, remember such things are available to me, with sufficient notice of course.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 pm

*Rides up to Marie, smiling* Enjoying yourself, my dear?

*Looks over his shoulder* Do try and keep up, James!

*Francis gives a smile to Marie, before his horse pulls up, it's feet in the air, tossing Francis from his horse, where he lands, with a thump, violently on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 pm

*Rides up along the fallen King and dismounts, then kneels beside Francis*

Are you quite alright?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm

*Shakes his dazed head* I-I think I will be fine, your grace.

*Begins to gag and turn green, before getting to his feet and vomitting, all over the floor, in front of him* Oh, I- I am sorry, your Majesty *Beagins to go green again, before turning away from Henry and Vomiting again*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 pm

*dismounts and sprints over*
Dieter! *to a large German, in German* Fetch my doctor!
My lord, I have sent for my physician. Please do not move overmuch.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 pm

T-Thank you, Your grace

Sits back on to the floor to avoid vomitting more than neccesary, but in doing this he begins going green again*

Oh, I'm going to g-*Throws up, all over the floor in front of him, narrowly avoiding Henry and Charles's shoes*

S-Sorry, your grace... my stomach is really hurting... I think I landed a bit funny...

*His stomach bubbles and he places a hand on it before he throws up again*

Isn't someone going to hold Marie back? She must be worried *Throws up again, before bursting into tears because he is likely to get in trouble for this*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 am

Francis! *Dismounts and sprints over to the King of France* Are you alright? *catches the smell of Francis's vomit* Oh! Blimey!

*Turns to his sister* Mary, could you keep Marie back? She has to be worrying about her husband

*He strides to the King of France. He crouches down in front of the King and lifts his head up, looking in to his eyes*

I think, if you do as Charles says, you'll be ok
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm

It's probably a concussion- you took a hard fall, there. Stay still until the doctor gets here. *kneels behind the boy, supporting his weight* You need to stay upright. I have seen this sort of thing on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 pm

T-Thank you, I-I hate to be a burden, your grace

*Francis shakily stands up straight, holding his arms out to support himself*

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: