Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 am

(ooc- russell crowe in a prosthetic chin)
*from across the lawn, to Henry*
I say, is the King of France threatening your niece?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 am

*Mouth falls open when Francis makes the spectacularly, amazingly, unbelievably insensitive motion with his hand, and my mouth falls even further once I see the letter. Elizabeth has chosen James as her heir, and yhet she wants him to live in the palace's of England's ancient and bitter enemy ...*

My dear, have you forged that letter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 am

*Hearing Charles words Henry snaps his head in Marie and Francis's direction*

We shall see about that.

*Henry snaps the reins of his mount and gallops over.*

My Dearest Niece, do mine eyes decieve me or has the King of France just threatened you?

*glares at Fracis as he waits for Marie's answer*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:30 am

No. *My voice is stony and cold, but I will not explicitly betray him*. Francois has nothing whatsoever to say.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I see *Henry replies coldly, clearly not convinced. But he knows there is little he can do at the moment but keep a watchful eye on his beloved niece in the future*

Very well then, I hope you shall forgive a doteing uncle's intrusion *forces a smile*

But I wuld have it known that should any harm befall my niece that I shall be forced to take action and my many allies with me I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 am

I do enjoy seeing England and France at odds... (murmured under breath).
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am

*strolls over, to stand near Henry*
Is everything all right, my dear?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*Mouth falls open when Francis makes the spectacularly, amazingly, unbelievably insensitive motion with his hand, and my mouth falls even further once I see the letter. Elizabeth has chosen James as her heir, and yhet she wants him to live in the palace's of England's ancient and bitter enemy ...*

My dear, have you forged that letter?

Marie!

*Shows the letter to Marie, where Elizabeth's signature is clearly written in her handwriting and the lines, preventing anyone from adding anything are scrawled across the page* How could anyone forge that signature... Have you seen it?! It's impossible!

Elizabeth agreed if I promised to raise him as a Protestant, something which did not turn out too bad... a few arguements...

...as for the hand movement.... I do apologise... my dear...

*Moves forward and embraces Marie, planting a soft kiss on her cheek* Forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 am

*Cringes away from Francois and wipes away his kiss as if it is filthy*. Do not touch me. I am not your darling Marie, and you are a liar. Elizabeth were talking just last month of James going to England. *Stands up and walks away with all the emotion of a block of ice*.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 am

*whispers to Charles in a soft chuckle* I think our dear niece as matters quite well at hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 am

*Nicholas too sees the hand motion and knows its intent and is filled with anger. But when Marie walks away from Francis his emotions quickly shift to concern. He wants nothing more than to go to her but knows he can not*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 am

(OOC: Did Charles mean to stroll over to Henry? The phrases "Are you alright" and "my dear" make me think you maybe meant Marie. Of course I could be WAY OFF!)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 am

(ooc- sorry, meaning was, standing *by* henry, talking to marie.)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:56 am

*to Henry*
I see that... It's just so hard to not antagonize a king of France named Francis.
*loudly*
So! My lords, my ladies, the hunt awaits!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 am

*whispers back to Charles* Indeed

Perhaps we should get on with the hunt and let the lady have her peace. Hunting really is not for the women anyway *grins*

Charles I see you are ready. You are joining us of course Francis? The Scots Queen can catch up to us.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 am

(OOC: In that case ...)

Do not worry my Lord Emperor, of course all is well. I just had to shoo away an insect ...

Shall the Empress be joining us?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
*whispers back to Charles* Indeed

Perhaps we should get on with the hunt and let the lady have her peace. Hunting really is not for the women anyway *grins*

Charles I see you are ready. You are joining us of course Francis? The Scots Queen can catch up to us.

Your Majesty, I would love too join you...
Are Lord James, Arthur and Mary coming...???
I think the Emperor has taken a liking too her
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
*Cringes away from Francois and wipes away his kiss as if it is filthy*. Do not touch me. I am not your darling Marie, and you are a liar. Elizabeth were talking just last month of James going to England. *Stands up and walks away with all the emotion of a block of ice*.

Do not walk away from me! I am your king!
*Grabs Marie by the arm and turns her round, so she is facing him*
You know how Elizabeth is... her opinion changes every week

I promise you... Elizabeth has given me permission for your son to come to England... If you do not believe me you are going against your King and that is punishable by Treason!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 am

*to Francis*
My lord! A true king does not manhandle a lady!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 am

Indeed a true King does not *Henry glares at Francis*

And need I remind you that at present you are in The Emperors Realm, not your own
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:08 am

*Thinks for a moment before swinging back my arm and throwing you a wicked right hook*.

You are no King of mine, you delusional nitwit! I am a Crowned, anointed Queen! MY cousin sits on the throne of her England and MY son is her heiress! How dare you threaten me so! Whom do you think you are? Uncle hen ... *Stops myself and clears my throat*. You had best have some rest, it appears the sun has been addling your wits!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 am

Your son is, as well, my future grandson in law- I would remind Francis of this. Henry my cousin, you are indeed right, let us hunt!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 am

*Tucks a stray hair behind my ear*. Dear uncle, should I go and get my bow?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:26 am

If you wish, my dear- or you may borrow one of mine.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 am

Indeed let us be off and be done with this foolishness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: