Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. Empty
PostSubject: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 am

To My Lord Director of Court Entertainments,
I need a fighting bull or two. Make it happen.
Charles Imperator
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

(OOC: make it happen lol why did I get a sudden vison of Captian Picard in my head ... "make so #1" hehehe sorry ... bad Trekie hunmor Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 am

(lol- that IS funny!)
*concluding his letter, Charles waits for company*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 am

*bows deeply*

You wishes to speak with me your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 am

Sit, sit.
Indeed I did. I recall offering you gifts upon your marriage. As that, well, may or may not be happening, I wish to offer them as a consolation prize, as it were.
First, I should like you to join my Order of the Golden Fleece. It brings prestige, authority, and snazzy jewelry.
Second, a title of some kind, perhaps with some small land.
In return, well. Should you accept, I would ask a small service of you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 am

*nods his thanks and takes a seat*

*his expression begins grave at the mention of his marriage but quickly turns to surprise and then ends with a mixture of pride, honor, and appreciation*

Emperor ... I ... I do not know quite what to say, this is an extreme honor you grace me with. I shall gladly accept, but I can not with out first making you aware of something about me ... *sighs* I know by telling you this I risk much but it is the right thing to do.

But first, le tme say what ever service you require of me I assure you if it be in my power I wilst perform it with out gifts

What is it you need of me your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 am

I have not yet decided. It shall be something of a nautical nature. Perhaps a journey to the New World, following in the footsteps (as it were) of Magellan, although hopefully without the unpleasantness that met him in the end. Or perhaps raids, of a more local nature, though not against England or Scotland of course.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 am

*Smiles* I do love the sea. My father owned a trading company, I was captain aboard one of his vessals for many years. I have recently been rebuilding the business. Perhaps my fleet could be of some use for you.

But as I said any service you need of me shall be done with or with out gifts. As you said, as long as it is does not bring about any harm to England or Scotland.

Now ... as I said I want very much to accept your gifts, you honor me more than you know. But you must know what I am because I fear you wuldst not offer me such if you knew.

I was raised in the Holy Church and do still try to hold to its teachings .... *frowns, clearly have difficulties bringing himself to explain*

Several years ago a curse was laid upon me with out my consent. And since then I am no longer alive, nor am I truly dead ... I am a .... *one finaly sigh of shame* a vampire
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 am

I had my hunches. In my lands in Transylvania they speak of such things. I can grant you land there, if you would like. As for the curse...well. None of us can help what is done to us, through no will of our own. Be it an accident of birth and inheiritance which brings me here, or that which brings you to be what you are.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 am

*heaves a great sigh of relief and then chuckles*

You knew ... you might have told me before I tortured myself admitting it *laughs* As for Translvannia ... I do not much care for my kind *chuckles again* savage beasts most of them

Seriously, thank you ... for the gifts, but mostly for your kindness and understanding.

Your offers I do humbly accept *drops to his knees and bows his head* What ever you require of me you need only say the word and it is done.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 am

Rise, rise! *extends a hand* Where would the fun for me be in not allowing you to torture yourself? Now! We must find that master of entertainments, before Henry arrives...and before Mary Tudor... Right!
*makes for the door, confident of being followed*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 am

Indeed there would have been no fun it that *Nicholas, smileing fondly, takes the offered hand and rises to the his feet. As the Emperor makes for the door Nicholas obediantly follows*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

If Harry, or my sister, arrive things will be reallt confusing around here... as they do love a joust
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm

*Arriving for the hunt, I ride in on a white horse but when I see Nicholas a wide genuine smile spreads across my face, which I cannot quell*. Nicky!

*Gestures to you so that you may help me down from my horse*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

*Realises Marie has left her hunting gear. Climbs onto his horse and charges after her. Emerges from behind the trees and hears Marie exclaimed 'NICKY!'. Tears begin to build up in his eyes. Tosses the hunting gear to the floor and turns, darting away as fast as his horse will allow him*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

*he is just as glad to see her but other than a slight smile he does not show it. He greets her as any other common servant might*

My Queen *bows respectfully then helps her down from the horse, taking its reins*

Shall I take your mount to the stables your Majesty
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm

No, no! A groom shall do it! *Leans over and whispers* How do you plan on hunting?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

*motions for a groom to come and take the horse*

I was not planning on remaining ... I thought ... if you wish me to stay I can take precautions that will allow me some time in the light
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm

You should probably go. Henry has been ... mayhaps lobbying is the word, for me to choose you. Hw should not be around us.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 pm

*Raven lands on Marie's shoulder a letter is attached to it's leg*

We need to talk... cometh to my chambers
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

(OOC: A raven? Really? Why does that sound familar? )

Henry ? Lobbying for me? *chuckles*

*eyes the raven landing on her shoulder and sighs*

Perhaps I should go, and apparently you are being summoned.... it seems no matter what I do I can not get even a moment alone with you, not even in my private chambers.

Perhaps it is just as well.

*turns to go*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

Marie my dear, how lovely to see you! And Francis as well! Sir Nicholas, have you told Marie of our arrangement?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 am

*Puts a hand on your shoulder and quietly, under my breath whispers the poem I wrote you for Christmas*.

*Turns and looks at Henry and Charles while smiling*. I beg your pardon my Lord Uncles. I must go! Please go on without me!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 am

But I shall be back shortly!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 am

BACK! *Brushes a lock of hair behind my ear. I have put on the Necklace Charles bought for me, and a ring given to me by my sister while she was Queen of Spain*.

It is wonderful to see you as well, my Lord Uncle. So, shall we joust, hunt or see a bullfight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: