Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 pm

*Looks at the thin and short Emperor wondering whether to take him seriously. Deciding 'tis better to topple him than emberass him, Igrab his hand and begin my labrious assenbt*.

Make you want all of her love
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 pm

*Isabella watches on, seemingly waiting for something remotely interesting to happen*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 am

*plants his feet and lifts with his legs, hoisting the queen to her feet, then turns to the empress*
My darling?

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 1:26 am

Nothing, I just felt a little weak for a moment. Not to worry.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 am

I am glad to hear it.
How would you feel about going to visit my paternal inheiritance? We could stop over in France along the way.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 3:28 am

*Marie nearly falls over and resists the urge to vomit on the Emperor*. You are doing what?

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 3:57 am

Taking my wife to visit Burgundy. Why?

Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 am

That sounds like an excellent idea, I would greatly like to see those at Burgandy.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Burgundy is the ... *Quells myself* most beautiful place I have ever seen. Have you spoken to Francois?

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Why, yes, I have, and he has given the trip through his lands his blessing. I look forward to visiting the tombs of my ducal ancestors and to seeing my sister the Regent again.

Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 am

How wonderful. I hope to be in France as you are and perhaps see you there.

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Sat May 15, 2010 7:18 pm

*begins organizing for the trip- a huge undertaking with all the lords and ladies and retainers and guards and servants required.*

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Fri May 28, 2010 3:05 am

*as he works, he is accompanied by his two granddaughters by Felipe and the young infante Fernando. It's best to begin teaching them the work of state young.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22