Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Here *James slips Francis's arm around him and holds him up* Let me help you *Uses his slightly plump frame to keep Francis level*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:41 am

*Dismounts from my galloping horse, somersaults on the ground, springs up, lifts my skirts and sprints at full tilt to Francis*.

Are you quite all right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 am

James, don't jostle the boy!
Ah, here comes the doctor.

*the doctor is an older man, in his fifties, with white hair and a fluffy beard. He kneels down next to the king, looking at his eyes, feeling his head, and peeriing into his mouth, then examining the vomit. After, he murmurs to the Emperor.*

Doctor says, the boy has taken a goodly blow to the head, and there is nothing to be done but to allow him to rest.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 pm

We shouolod have him moved to the castle to his rooms to rest *Henry Suggests not unkindly, then whispers* then on with the hunt!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

*gives Henry a smirking smile* Indeed.
Men! Find a stretcher and some bearers to carry His Grace back to the residence.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Thank you *James helps him on to the stretcher*

Marie, I will be fine, the physicians will look after me... if I should die I have designated that you be my heir as I have no children, my brothers do not mind

*He smiles* Beat your uncles in the hunt, for me *He gives a cheeky smile in Henry's direction*

Lord James?

*The boy approaches him* I would like you to look after Marie in my absence
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 pm

*Bows, wipping his hat to his chest*
I Promise, your Grace, that I will look after Marie

*He turns to the Queen of Scots*
Marie, il n'y a rien nous pouvons faire pour Francois maintenant, il est bien soigné. Eh bien, sur avec la chasse. Essayez vraiment et Continuez le père!

(Marie, there is nothing we can do for Francois now, he is well looked after. Come, on with the hunt. Do try and Keep up father!)
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 am

*Isabella as beautiful as ever, hovers in the doorway with a look of haughtyness*

I hath returned.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 am

My lady, Isabella, have you greeted Lady Catherine Lucie?
If not, come along to my private chambers and meet her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 am

I shalt do no such thing, if this Catherine wishes to meet me she shalt come to me.

I am the Empress, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

I have sent my sister along to your direction,Your Grace... she is looking for a job, and a marriage.... she has begun to take... an infatuation.... to the Marquis of Pembroke, Nicholas of Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

*Isabella beckons for Lord James to come closer*

The Marquis of Pembroke is already taken.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 am

By the Scottish Queen? No milady, havde you not heard? The King of France, Francis II has returned
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:58 am

What?

*Gasp*

It appears I have been gone long, too long..

Tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Lucie

Catherine Lucie

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 am

Ah, the Lord Nicholas... I admire his beardlessness much ,as I was noever one for beards, ecepting my father's. But that is another thing. Might I bid my most pleasant regards to Her Higness Isabella? I was to greet her properly with much accord, and wished to glimpse La Ferdinandito, but alas.. I find myself quite sleepful of a sudden. MY Lady Queen, please do not engage mistrust of me! I am glad, quite glad of my lady's presence, and cannot wait to see the fair babe's face. Adieu!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 am

*Isabella, taken aback by Catherine's good conduct and neat presentation smiles and waves goodbye*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 am

Isabella of Portugal wrote:
What?

*Gasp*

It appears I have been gone long, too long..

Tell me more.

Your Grace,
The French King has returned and the marriage of the Scottish Queen and Nicholas of Rhodes has been declared invalid, however, the French King has allowed Nicholas to have some part in the upbringing of the children that Marie is carrying...

You have been gone for a while, My lady Empress... too long... too long... you will have to attend court more often...
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

Indeed I shall.

'Tis a shame about Marie and Sir Nicholas, they were as they say..

"In love"

However, marriage is not always about such things.

Marie is a Queen, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

*To Isabella* *Nicholas drops to one knee bowing deeply* If I may Your Grace, I would say it is a pleasure to see you have returned.

*To James* Who is this lady of who you speak? Francis return may have ended my mariage to Marie but has not dampened my love. And His Holliness the Pope has yet to deliver the verdict on which of our marriages will remain. I have not lost Marie yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:10 am

Isabella?
*stands as though stunned for several moments*
You've returned! *rushes to his wife, picks her up and spins her around*
Yes, the second Francis is here, he took a rough fall and I've had Dieter and the boys take him to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am

Nicholas *James bows to the Marquis of Pembroke* This woman that I talk of is the Lady Catherine Lucie, she is looking for a marriage, and I suggested you, since Francis had broken your marriage with Marie.... as long as you provide children with Catherine she does not mind if you take Marie as a mistress
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 am

*Smiles at Sir Nicholas, beckoning him to stand up*

And you.

*Isabella laughs loudly*

Yes Charles, it is I.

I am back.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 am

Lord James, I fear such talk to Sir Nicholas is premature and inappropriate, as His Holiness has not yet ruled on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am

*Expression turns dark and fierce* Marie is an annointed Queen and no whore! Nor do I, a man of honor, have a use for a mistress.

And again let me remind you that the Pope has yet to decide if it is my marriage or Francis's that will remain valid.

Furthermore, I do not marry for power or gain, I marry for love. My heart belongs to another so I can not marry this woman. Twud not be fair to her

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 am

*Isabella smiles gallantly at Sir Nicholas, approving of his heroism*

So Charles, my love

It appears I have missed much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: