Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 am

Isabella, It is nice to have you back

Charles: The pope, I presume, is highly likely to find Marie's marriage to Francis valid
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 am

*Bows deeply to Charles* Thank you Your Grace. You do atleast understand this delicate situation and the Pope's role in it. And you understand my plight and feelings in this matter.

*smiles* And I am most happy to see you reunited with your wife

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 am

*Whispering*

The Pope is not a fool, he wouldst not defy Francis and France. The Pope cares about a lot more than Justice, alas, Marie and Francis willst be found wed
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 am

*Nicholas's vampire ears picks up the whisper but says nothing and shows no sign of hearing it though the truth of her words pains him*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:26 am

Precisely Isabella, The Pope is not stupid. He wouldst not defy Francis of French
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am

*To James* If this Lady so chooses to meet me I shall of course do so and be kind and courtious as is part of my oath as a Knight and my way as a gentleman. But know that there is no chance of a match here. I shuld not want to mislead the Lady in any way.

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am

I have not told the lady otherwise, I informed her that you would meet her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 am

*Isabella, with a slight frown, places her hand on Nicholas's shoulder before joining her maids by the windowsill*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 am

*Nicholas smiles and bows to Isabella in understanding and thanks*

*To James* very well then. Who is this Lady of which you speak?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 am

This lady of whom I speak, is Lady Catherine Lucie
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am

*Impatient* and she is ?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 am

A Lady new to court. Of noble blood, as sister to me in all but blood

She likes hunting and Riding, but finds hunting a little troubling, but once she is assured that no animals will be harmes, whether this is a lie or ot, she is fine

She is from America
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 am

*murmurs to his wife*
I have given Nicholas the Fleece... the Pope knows of my preferences in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 am

From the New World ? Intresting.

Well as I said I shall of course welcome her and meet her. But as I said that is all I can do
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

Lady Catherine Lucie is of noble blood.... If you send her a private message she would likely come here to meet you
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 am

*Murmurs to Charles*

My love.. are you sure we should be getting so involved?

I would like to patch things up with the French, rather than drive this rift further.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 am

That would give the Lady the wrong impression. If she comes to court I shall as I said welcome her. But I will not seek her out
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 am

Very well, my lord Marquis of Pembrokeliness, I shall wait until she returns tomorrow night and shall force her to cometh here...

*Leans over and whispers* Marie is online
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 am

You know how I feel about French kings named Francis... It is so very difficult for me to be moderate! But, now you are back I shall surely benefit from your wise council.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:53 am

Please do not disrepect the title so granted to me by the Good Queen Elizabeth I.

*Whispers back* I know I see her (OOC: I have been talking to her on IM lol )
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 am

*Ysabel locks hands with Charles*

I am here simply to obey, my love.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:57 am

*Marie smiles, happy to see the Empress and dismayed ot see herself discussed like a bag of rice, but it is her due. She is far used to it by now*.

Ysabeau, ma plus chere imperatrice! I have seen your handsome and goodly son, how lovely! *Puts a hand on my belly, and looks frightened at the sight of James of York*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am

*Nicholas's face lights up at the sight of his love, but in the presence of those around them he keeps him proper place in mind.*

*Bows to Marie* My Queen
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 am

My Lord Albany,

(OOC: If Darnley is here though, that title would be his, just in case he wants to stop by.)

We are overjoyed to see you! And how are you and this Lady Catherine? *Smiles*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 am

Marie, *kisses cheek*

I see you art with child, lovely! *claps hands in glee*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: