Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 pm

*bows my head respectfully for a moment*

And doth thou find thine heart and mind enlightened by the joureny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Very much so, it helps to ease the pain.

Things really are different around here..

*She says, looking around the room*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:36 pm

*chuckles slightly* Indeed. The King of France has returned from the dead to reclaim his wife it seems. Lord Darnly has been creepying around as well.

Yes thou hath missed much. *sighs*

Elizabeth and Isabelle were to long absent as well but hath now both returned. And now thou hath returned as well. Tis a good omen of better things to come I hope
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 pm

*Elizabeth raises her almost empty glass*

and to that, I toast, for a bright future.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 pm

*Raise my glass to yours*

To a bright future

*smiles, shall refill thine glass my Lady*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 am

*Elizabeth hands her glass to Sir Nicholas, smiling sweetly and beckoning him to proceed*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am

*Takes the glass and nods smileing. Moves to refill the goblet then once more joins her*

My Lady *hands her the glass*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 am

Sir Nicholas,

*She nods and takes the glass, winking*

Ever the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 am

*Looks down my nose at Elizabeth as I tower over her. I am no-one to take any second position*.

*In a flagrant show of double disrespect I sit without permission and begin speaking to Nicholas*.

Nicky, I have no idea where I have been. And in my state, I do not care one jot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

Marie my darling perhaps you should rest, can I get you something? *worried*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 am

No. If I cannot drink like the sailor my cousin pretends to be, I don't see the point. Do kiss me dearest, that ill murderous brat is not here. *Offers you a cheek*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:18 am

*Elizabeth sneers most haughtily at Marie, looking the mess that she's become up and down before gracefully arising and almost floating across the room, 'whispering', not as discretely as she should*

Mess!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:18 am

*smiles at you fondly, my deep love shineing in my eyes* Glady my dearest *leans forward and kisses your cheek softly*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:20 am

*watches Lady Woodville go offering her a look begging understanding for my beloved Marie*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 am

*When you kiss me I stage whisper* If that bitch insults me again, I shall rip out her hair, grandmother or no.

*I withdraw and look at Elizabeth with a raised eyebrow and a "Your move" expression in my eyes*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 am

*Elizabeth turns to 'talk' to the servant carrying wine, but ends up shouting*

OH, HAVE YOU SEEN THE 'QUEEN' OF SCOTLAND LATELY? Such a MESS. I hear her son, James, despises her. It doesn't surprise me really, considering she fails at just about everything, NOT EXCLUDING HER THRONE.

*Elizabeth, pleased with herself, lets out a shrill cackle*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 am

...and which ill, murderous brat doth this be cousin? It seems we have quite a collection in our family.

*Bess unsuccessfully hides a smile with a raised eyebrow and a theatrical pout*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 am

*grins at Elizabeth*

I think that on this occassion my beloved's insults were meant for another.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 am

Oh, my good sister, worry not. *Whispers to Nicholas* How is it she is always here whenever I make an error?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 am

*shrugs and smiles then whispers back* she hath no great love of the "brat" either. I think your error is of no consequence this time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 am

*laughs and cannot help but jest for the matter doth cause her great amusement*

Tis curious feeling to hear thee insult another besides myself, cousin. Methinks such mutterings may bring James and I all the more close together.

*nods approvingly at young James with a devilish grin*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 am

*Nearly gags at Elizabeth's foul breath and rotting teeth, but smiles merrily and charmingly exuding all of the good grace and charm for which I am famous*.

Oh, dearest cousin, we are just like sisters. I may mutter against you, and you against me, but when the dust has settled we will always have each others' best interests at heart.

*Is mildly alarmed at Elizabeth's good relations with James of York*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 am

*Bess traces her tongue proudly and visibly across her most fashionable set of teeth and then blows a fragrant breath of fine rum at her cousin afore laughing*

I always have everyone's interests at heart cousin, tis what comes of being a singular Monarch devoted to the peace and security of their country above all else.

And I fear for the dust ever settling, for you and I make our best amusements at each others' expense, do we not?

*Elizabeth smiles, crossing the room and stroking James' hair approvingly like a favoured and loyal pet as she passes.*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Elizabeth Tudor wrote:
I thank thee James for thine kind welcome. I do see thee quite changed in so short a time and well graced by such fine a person as Isabella. I think you shall go far under her so see fit to make good use of all she doth grant thee and listen to her wise council.

*Elizabeth offers her arm to James so that they may take a refreshing walk about the chamber and talk in little privacy when occasion makes them a little out of earshot of their Imperial Majesties*

With the patronage of the Hapsburgs, the tutelage they canst offer and the wise council of Isabella I think thee capable of being quite the finest diplomat in Europe. A perfect role for one so wise and ambitious at so young an age.

*Elizabeth motions James to look in the direction of their majesties*

Mark well the way their Majesties to deal with those who visit their court and listen well to Isabella. She ist quite the most intelligent of women thou shalt come across, far more intelligent than every man at her court save her husband. And as many of thine sex dismiss us of feminine virtues to be without a mind of our own, her teachings and thine eventual understanding of women will make thee all the more powerful at foreign courts.

Of course as one born of England and the royal blood I do hope thee always to favour us and think of our realm as thine true home whenst ever thou choosest to visit. ...but I see finer things ahead of thee than living in the shadow of our father as I do. You will learn well that the power of monarch often lies at the feet of their servants at foreign courts and hope that you shall welid this power well when it is yours.

*Elizabeth pauses in her walking about the room for a moment*

Alas I hath not seen my dear sister for some time though I hope soon for her to accept me with open arms. Do tell, how findeth her of late? Ist she well of body and mind and doth she think well of us?

I will make use of Isabella's tutelage, dear sister. *James blushed at the compliment from Elizabeth* A diplomat? I do believe you're right, Elizabeth *James's voice is full of mirth, and happiness* I will listen to Isabella, I will learn her teachings... *James frowned as he heard Elizabeth mention England and Henry* I will always think of England as my home, why would I not? I am an English Tudor, born and bred. *James leaned in, and gestured for Elizabeth to come closer* Our dear sister, Mary, is well. She is well of body and mind... if not a little moody... probably her time of month... should you make her sign an oath declaring herself illegitimate then she may not accept you... should you do nothing, and allow her to be herself, then she will be fine, and will accept you
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
No. If I cannot drink like the sailor my cousin pretends to be, I don't see the point. Do kiss me dearest, that ill murderous brat is not here. *Offers you a cheek*.

*Francis, with a knock, enters the room* Ill murderous brat? Are you referring to me, Marie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: