Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival in England

Go down 
+7
Dorothy Devereux
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII
Christina of Milan
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Juan de Austria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

Arrival in England - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 am

*Henry roars with laughter and approval*

Ah but I know that you will indeed! Let us toast then *raises a glass* to the Real and the Mary Rose! And to pounding Turks into rubble!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 am

Sorry all I have been quite busy trying to stage an intervention for Marie and then someone drugged me, well it was quite a night last night. Juan so pleased to meet you. *curtsies again*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 am

It is truly a pleasure to meet my most beloved queen's beautiful mother.
*bows, kissing her hand*
It sounds as though you have had a most interesting evening.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 am

*strolls "nonchalantly" but not doing a very good job at it past the door, not wanting to draw attention to himself, but eager to see how his son is getting on*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Not really twas all rather stupid. Well you look good, I'm sure you and my daughter will be happy together. In the meantime I have some very pressing business to attend to elsewhere and I will have to take my leave of you. Good luck, young man, I don't think she is the marrying kind, but maybe you can change her mind!
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Thank you for the compliment, madame. I shall do my level best to change her mind!
In fact, if you and your royal husband would kindly grant me your leave, I wish to go dance with her again.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 pm

*Marie the beauty comes in, swaying regally and looking very French*

Monsieur de Autriche, c'est un plaisir de faire votre connaisance! Je m'appele Marie, je suis la Royne d'Eccosais .

(My Austrian Lord, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Mary and I am the Queen of Scotland).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 am

*bows*
Enchantee, Madame, but I am afraid my education did not extend to the French language. Italian, Flemish, Spanish, and Latin are all acceptable.
You are Elizabeth's cousin, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 am

Yes, I am. And you are her possible betrothed, are you not? *Marie's beauty, Catholic faith, relative youth and undoubted fertility prove a delightful contrast to Elizabeth, and she knows it*.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am

I do indeed have that honor, my lady. My Imperial father and Her Grace have agreed to allow me to pay court to Her Grace.
And you, Your Grace? Are you married? I admit to certain ignorance in these matters, being until lately fond solely of more martial pursuits.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 am

I am not yet married, but hoping to remedy that situation. If you doth get tired here in England I would be delighted if you would travel north to my court. But, between you and me, *Leans in and whispers* My cousin is violently jealous, so be careful.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 am

*whispers back*
I would not to risk such rage! I shall indeed be careful.
And now I wish to pay court to her I hope to make my wife.
*bows*
Madame, I bid you farewell.
*saunters away, towards Elizabeth*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 am

Than I guess I shall have to take my leave ... what a shame I couldn't get to know you better ... *Marie gives the "woe is me" look that is so perfect it should patented*.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:51 am

*winks*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 am

*Comes up behind Marie and whispers in her ear playfully* I know not why thee came late to make an entrance, thou art already the most beautiful woman in the room *kisses her ear*

*moving to stand in front of her he smiles fondly at her*

Dance with me my love *he extends his hand*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 am

*Elizabeth doth hear the Marquis of Pembroke's words of Marie's beauty and tis all she can do to prevent herself from hissing at the pair of them like a cat. Anyone found declaring such things at her court on any other day wuld find themself banished*

*Thankfully the charms of Juan and the thrill of a dance doth provide perfect distraction. The combined heights of Marie and Nicholas make their performance of La Volta most lacking in comparison with Elizabeth and Juan, which admittedly doth also help greatly*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 am

(OOC: Jealous? lol and Nicky cant help he is about a foot shorter than her lol )
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 am

(OOC: Elizabeth is always jealous of any woman declared anything better than her. It is unthought of to say such things at court, and vile slur to say things in her presance. The Marquis of Pembroke should know pepople have lost their entire fortunes for such less and both Marie and he would be on very shaky ground if it were not for Her majesty's good celebrations this eve. ...and Elizabeth will take great pleasure in gloating at Nicholas being a foot shorter than Marie this eve)
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 am

(OOC: Well thats why he whispered it lol )
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 am

*bows deeply before the queen*
My lady, I would like the honor of dancing with the most beautiful woman in the room.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 am

Absolutely, my love. *Marie throws Elizabeth a smile knowing that I am truly the most beautiful and Elizabeth can do nothing to change that, but not wishing to sour their new-found good relations. Marie proceeds to tango with Nicholas.*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 am

*Elizabeth smiles genuinely and takes hold of the hand gallantly offered to her. But as she walks with him to the dancefloor an eyebrow raises and she views him with full consideration.*

Dost thou not think Marie of Scots more befitting of that title my lord?

*her wish is to know how he will react to this question. Tis quite essential to their match that he can answer in a way that will both please Her Majesty but not be full of foul lie. Though she finds her resolve softening a little as she looks at him and not wishing to make him full uncomfortable she doth give him some clue as to a way out*

...or are thine tastes more in keeping with Italianate ideals?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 am

(OOC: we hath fast descended into a battle of Queenly egos with the poor gentleman of our betrothal caught painfully in the midst, LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 am

(OOC: Exactly! Let the cat-fight ensue! It's always so interesting that for such a haughty woman, Elizabeth was so jealous of Marie).
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 am

(OOC: Unfortunately, neither of the betrothees are here, so the cat-fight must wait!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in England
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next