Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival in England

Go down 
+7
Dorothy Devereux
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII
Christina of Milan
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
Juan de Austria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

Arrival in England - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 am

It will be good to be again upon the water! Shall there be music?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 am

Of course there wilt be music my lord, I struggle to live without it!

Alas the Thames and the royal barge are no comparison to thine fine ships, but it will give us some of the delight of being off land for short while.

Come, let us two walk together as we go find thee suitable outfit. We have much to discuss.

...if you wudst excuse us good cousin.

*bows her head to Marie and takes Juan's arm*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 am

*bows to Marie*
My lady, it is most wonderful to see you again. What did you wish to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 am

I wudst wish to discuss more things that wudst allow us to get to know one another... but alas state matters do press upon us already. Mayhaps we canst get such things dealt with quickly and then move on to more pleasant things.

*Elizabeth smiles*

Now, thine father doth seem to be having some troubles with the good Empress over thine inheritance of lands. Though I know thee not wishing to upset either Isabella nor thine father I wudst still have thee recieve what ist thine right. And I wilt not tolerate any talk of thine parentage affecting what is owed to thee, I see thou art full capable of good rule and hath thine father's blood. Such is enough.

Thine father hath enquired what I think of thine good self inheriting Milano over Napoli and though I have the negotiating power here I find myself strangely needing thine wishes to be met as well as mine own.

So my lord, what are thine thoughts upon the matter?
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 am

*smiles broadly at Elizabeth*
Ah your grace, it is good to speak to one who so seems to understand! I will content myself with whatever His Serene Majesty sees fit to give me, as I long ago accepted my lot in life. Duke of Milan or King of Naples, I shall content myself and strive to prove myself worthy of the trust placed in me.

Now, to more pressing matters- will my lady be dressing in the Italian, French, Polish, Spanish, English, or some other fashion I know not?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 am

*laughs*

Why, the Italian of course!

Marie wilt have the French side covered of course, and I admit to finding the Spanish and Polish styles far too matronly for mine tastes. The English style tends to follow mine own will so ist oft a variation upon the Italian or French.

*Elizabeth though enjoying the lighter topic wudst have business concluded properly first*

...seriously though my lord, thine decision over a kingdom is of great importance. If we are indeed to wed... *blushes* ...then the Queen of England wudst be matched with thee as King of whichever realm we canst secure for thee.

*the Queen fidgets with her pearl necklaces*

Any issue of the match wudst also bring together such lands and face any who wudst wish to claim them by war. I know thee to be good Admiral and not wish to upset thine family, but this ist a most important decision my lord and I would have thee make it rather than myself. I am to remain true Regent of England but will not claim the decisions of thine rightful kingdom from thee.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 am

My rightful kingdom? Lady Elizabeth, I have no such thing. I have only what my father deigns to give me. Would you see fit to be matched only with a lowly duke? If you would be content with such, then so too will I.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

Then if that is what you truly wish then I will accept it.

...though you wilt have to decide whether tis possible to wed a fiery tudor lioness who wudst have the very best for all those she doth care for. If I didst not have the will to fight for what ist right within me I wudst never have lived long enough to take the throne.

I know thine father to be much of mine own way of thinking in that he sees the strength in a person and gives them the titles to allow them to make the best of such strengths. I hope he has the chance to continue to do such for thee.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 am

Would it suit thee well then my lord to allow me to sit firm upon mine throne and do what I do best, while I encourage thee to build fine fleets for mine kingdom and keep this island home of mine safe as ist thine great talent?
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am

*sweeps a bow*
Madame, it would be an honor to defend thy realms upon the seven seas.
And, you should know- I do quite like a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 am

*smiling delightedly*

My lord, this doth please me greatly.

Come now, let us dismiss such talk of state and responsibility for this eve and find thee fine costume for this evening's festivities.

Something suitable for the finest Admiral and befitting he who wudst court the goddess of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 am

If you are pleased, then I am pleased! Yes, let us return to matters more enjoyable, for the day is lovely and we are young. I did bring back some clothes from my last trip to Venice; if it would please you I will wear them, and my collar of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 am

That wudst be most wonderful my lord!

I shall go hence to prepare myself now.

I do love a pageant and whenst they are held upon the water and go on til late in the night I love them all the more. As well as the music, the fun and the finery I do also expect an abundance of fireworks.

...though I worry slightly if mine courtiers wilt think far enough not to stage some pretend water battle against Spain. Though it doth usually amuse me greatly to outwit thine brother's envoys in such games, twud be most embarrassing a scene afront of thine self and thine good father.

However, if it ist so, I wudst have thee capture thine brother's pageant ship for us as it wilt no doubt contain the finest Spainish food of the evening. And if Master Ferria doth accidentally fall into the Thames in the process, all the better!

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 am

Oh, I could never attack my own brother's ship! Think of what trouble that would cause my father!
I will leave you then, and will wait for your summons.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am

*returns from his ride and goes to his apartments to prepare for the festivities*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

*Marie is getting dressed, thinking of a way to out shine Elizabeth without making her TOO angry*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 am

*changes into some deeply silly Italian pants a doublet and settles in to wait*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 am

After reading the letter from Don Juan, Charles resolves to discuss the issue of a Naples-for-Milan swap with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 am

*Arrives, fresh from the tower. Resplendant in a large, blue cloak, leggings and a t-shirt*

*Sheepishly, avoiding Elizabeth* Hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in England   Arrival in England - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in England
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12