Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Anne could feel Thomas's trembling body pressed against hers, and she felt that she was trembling too. She didn't let it distract her though, as she knew it was just a sign of utter enjoyment. She kissed his neck, trying to distract her mouth, but hearing his moan made it difficult for her. She paused for a moment as she felt him pulsating within her and bit her lip. There was only so much she could handle, and she felt she had almost reached her peak.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:41 am

Thomas continued to kiss her, running his fingers through her hair, his body still trembling with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 am

Anne continued to press her body firmly against Thomas's, his breathing in her ear and his light moans making her reach her peak as she did. She bit his lip as she let out a final moan in his arms, but did not stop until she heard her pleasure returned.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 am

Thomas felt himself wincing lightly as she bit his lip, bringing him to his peak once more. Breathing heavily, he lifted his head to look into her eyes, barely managing to whisper her name .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Anne closed her own eyes as she felt Thomas inside of her for those last few moments. Sleeping with him was something completely different than sleeping with her husband, in a way she couldn't describe or explain. She lifted herself off Thomas and threw herself on the bed beside him in exhaustion, a light smile on her face as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

Thomas covered her naked body with the bed sheets then wrapped his arm around her shoulders , resting his head against her skin, planting a soft kiss on her shoulder. He felt so comfortable lying in bed beside Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Thomas's lips on Anne's shoulder made her body shiver, as it was still sensitive from before. She allowed herself to be close to him, as close as she could, enjoying the warmth their bodies shared. With one hand she stroked one of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 am

'Hm, I enjoy your warmth' He murmured, inhaling her scent, holding her in his arms. Her hand stroking his hand sent him shivers along his spine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 am

"As I enjoy yours, sweet Thomas." Anne replied in a whisper. She continued to stroke his arm with her dainty hand. She was very gentle when she touched him, but not too gentle.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

-This night you were gentle.

He noticed laughing.

-Do you remember when you scratched my back with your nails? That was painful.

He continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

- I can't help it! It depends what kind of mood I'm in.

Anne said, laughing.

- I'll try not to scratch you again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 am

-No problem. You may scratch me if you want to.

He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:09 am

- Be careful what allowances you give me, Thomas. I may use them against you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm

-Really?

He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

She smiled.

- Why not? Now I may scratch you every time because you offered me the leisure of doing so!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 am

-Every time? Do you want to let me irreparable marks?

He laughed .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

- Perhaps! That way you'd always remember me, wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm

-And what will it happen if I always remember you?
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 am

- What will happen? I have no idea Thomas! That is something that you know more about than I.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 am

-I don't have idea. Maybe I'll steal you from Edward.

He laughed.

-As if you are not already stolen. You just bedded with me. And it's not the first time.

He winked.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm

- I will be stolen by no one because I am no ones property.

Anne said plainly.

- Just because I have laid with you more than once Thomas, doesn't make you special!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 am

Thomas raised his eyebrow as he heard her.

-And what does it make me then?

He asked embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

- I am not sure exactly.. but don't regard yourself as some sort princely figure just because you've bedded me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10