Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 pm

She tried to hide her delight from him.

- I figured so much.

She said, kissing him, her hands moving around his body.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 pm

-I see

He said and ran his fingers through her hair, removing her pins one by one as he continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Having her pins removed from her hair was relaxing. Anne began to play with the clasps and buttons on Thomas's shirt as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

He ran her fingers through her hair, enjoying the softness of her strands. He closed her eyes, breathing heavily, and kissed her on the bridge of her nose, then on her forehead, her cheek, and , in the end, her lips.

-Anne...

He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:46 pm

For a few moments, Anne felt like she was not in her room, not in the palace, perhaps not on the world at all. She was lost in his touch, and in his kisses, and only her voice brought her back momentarily.

- Thomas?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 pm

-Yes?

He said as her voice brought him to the reality suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:21 pm

She looked up at him.

- You said my name before, what for?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:47 am

-I don't know...I'm sorry, I was lost in my thoughts.

He said frowning.

-I mean... I think I moaned your name.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:41 am

- Oh...

Anne replied slowly, a small smile curving on her face. She touched his cheek.

- Then let me give you more reasons to moan...

She pressed her lips and body against him once more.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:27 am

Thomas closed his eyes , breathing heavily as she brought herself close to him. He inhaled the soft scent of her hair, her body, running his fingers over her back. Their mouths were exploring each other, arousing Thomas' senses. He gasped for air and felt the blood racing in his ears, then moaned lightly, giving her the satisfaction she was waiting for. That moment, he knew that she was proud of herself for the influence she had on him.

-You're driving me crazy ...

He muttered
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:36 am

Hearing his words and his moan, filled Anne with joy. She pulled herself even closer to him, her hands grasping his shirt, which she wanted to rip off, but resisted. She continued to kiss him for a few moments, kissing his neck and his ears teasingly.

- Am I?

She asked, wanting to hear his words again and again. She nibbled on his ear.

- I enjoy making you crazy, Thomas. It feels so... good.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:51 am

Thomas continued to kiss her , even more passionately than before. As he felt her lips on his neck, he felt the urge to touch her breasts . Instead, he stroked the back of her palms with his thumbs, drawing circles, and arched his neck, so he could feel her kisses . As her lips went to his ears, he moaned more and more.

-As you see.

He barely managed to whisper .

-Give me more, Anne.

He mumbled bringing his moist lips to hers and exploring her mouth passionately.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

She let out a laugh, but continued to kiss him for a few minutes before speaking. She was enjoying his lips too much, she did not want to take a break to speak to him, but she couldn't leave his words unanswered.

- You want more than what I am giving you? Do my kisses not please you enough?

She asked. She was only questioning him to make him wait longer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:59 am

Thomas' lips draw the line of her earlobe , the tip of his tongue barely touching it .

-Are my kisses enough for you?

He asked, in reply, teasingly. Then he took a break and grinned as he saw her cheeks turning red with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:02 am

She could feel her cheeks burning, but she was not the least bit embarrassed by it. She came close to his face, her lips close enough to touch his, but they did not. She looked him in the eye and smirked.

- They are pleasing, but I would like more.... will you deny me what pleases me so much?

She pulled at the collar of his shirt playfully and then ran her hands down either side of him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:13 am

-No, I won't deny what pleases you so much.

He said and brought his hands to the lower side of her back, pressing them gently and pulling her close to him, so she could feel what she was doing to him. He felt as if his breeches were ready to explode .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:20 am

She hadn't really expected his words, or his actions, but she definitely savored the moment. Feeling his body against her, she finally realized how crazy she really was driving him and it pleased her, but it wasn't enough. She let herself be free from her mind and began to kiss him, releasing as much of the passion that was inside of her at once.

- I want to free you...

She said, letting her hand wander near his trousers, as she looked at him.

- From the madness I have caused you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:28 am

He bit his lower lip in order to restrain a new moan as he felt her hands wandering near his trousers. In an instant he slid his hand under her skirts and touched her between her thighs, stroking her . His eyes were staring into hers and a grin came on his lips as he saw the desire in them.

-Then, free me

He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:43 am

She looked back at him, barely able to hide how much she wanted him, which was something she was usually good at, or at least she believed herself to be. She was not one to be read like a book, until this moment. Thomas could probably see her thoughts in her eyes, which glistened with hunger for nothing but him. She nodded her head slowly, biting her lip as she began to do undo his trousers slowly, looking into his eyes as she did so. She placed her hand on the bare skin of his lower stomach and ran her fingers along the line of his trousers. They were undone, but she didn't want to pull them off just yet. She looked up at him, doe-eyed.

- Is this what you want?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:54 am

Thomas pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately, as his hand continued to explore her downwards, moaning when he felt her hands playing with his trousers. Her question was a proof that she loved to torture him even then, when her senses were aroused .

-It is you that I want, with all your crazy games

He said bringing her hand between his trousers so he could feel her fingers playing with his throbbing flesh.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:59 am

- My crazy games?

She asked, giggling a bit as she touched his masculinity, feeling his hand on top of hers. The more he wanted her, the more she wanted to tease him, but also, the more she wanted him herself. The teasing was her form of distraction from this truth.

- There are many women out there who do not play such crazy games... are you sure that it is me you are interested in?

She looked into his eyes as she continued to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:15 am

He arched his back and let out moan after moan, feeling her hand playing torturously with his masculinity. Her words were even hurting , but the more she asked, the more her desired her. It was her way of playing with his feelings ans she was so good at that.

-Anne....

He moaned her name, his eyes looking soon deeply into hers.

-If I weren't interested in you, we wouldn't be here

He barely managed to answer.

-I know what you want to hear , Anne . But I can't say that you are better than her or she is better than you.

He tried to control his feelings but he already was close to erection.

-You two are different like angel and devil.

He continued and bit his lower lip hardly in order to restrain a moan, as her hand continued to give him more pleasure. He explored her femininity, his tongue stroking hers longingly.

-I love you both and can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:21 am

For a minute, Anne was going to give in but as she let his words sink in, despite the enjoyment and pleasure she was experiencing as they touched, she pulled back a bit, looking to the side. Her hand stopped moving and slid up to his stomach, where it rested motionless.

- But I do not want to share with her. I don't like to share anything with anyone, but most especially not you with her.

She looked back at him and then smiled as she let her hand return to his masculinity, which she grasped tightly in her hand, playing with it again.

- I can't see what is so appealing about one who could be described as an angel anyways. Sounds like a bore to me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:30 am

-That's not fair...

He mumbled as she stopped stroking his masculinity.

-I share you with my brother.

He said and stopped stroking her femininity his hand resting on her thigh.

-It doesn't sound like a bore to me. I like the way she is.

He said and brought his lips to her neck, nibbling on it , circling her skin with his tongue. As she grasped his masculinity, he groaned with pleasure and bit the soft skin lightly , letting a mark on her neck, brought his thumb into her, exploring her walls longingly, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:43 am

She hadn't really considered the fact that Thomas had to share her with Edward, merely because Edward barely paid any attention to her, while Thomas would probably hand her enemy the world, if she asked for it. He would be at her side when ever she wished, if that was what she wanted. Edward, on the other hand, was preoccupied with everything and anything he possibly could be preoccupied with! He barely had any time for his wife now that he was the Lord Protector.

- You share me with no one. I see Edward on only rare occasions.

Anne assured him.

- Meanwhile, I must share you with a woman who you refer to as an angel in front of me! Who wants you as much as you want her!

Anne closed her eyes for a moment, trying to block the sound of his moans from her ears. When it did not work, she released him completely and walked over to her bed, sitting down on it. She looked at him fiercely.

- I don't like her, not at all. I didn't like her before you and her went all googly-eyed for each other and I like her even less now.

She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head to the window. Her anger was really a sign of how sad and hurt she was, but she would not show it. She still wanted him so bad. Part of her wanted her to stand up and go back over to him, while the other part was stubborn and angry. She let the softer side take over her for a moment and she stood up and took a few steps towards him, but she did not go too close.

- I want you, Thomas, but...

But it hurts me to know I am second to her, second in line! Like I am to Edward after his duties! I am never first, to anyone.

- But nothing, actually. Will you come here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next