Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Thomas looked down sadly.

-But you are his wife, Anne.

He sighed as he heard her words, thinking of Catherine. He wanted her, but at the same time, he wanted Anne. She always managed to make him think of her, crave her at the maximum level a man could crave a woman.

-Anne, I can't imagine you being an angel.

He said looking at her as she moved away from him.

-No one can make me feel the hell I feel now. The way you tease me is not used by angels. You simply make me crave you again and again.

He said then listened to her words. It was hurting him because he knew that it was his fault . Anne didn't like Catherine because of him.

-I know it hurts you and it's hurting me too . Because I know that you deserve something better. Because, despite of my past and all the adventures I had with women, you still want me. I don't deserve it, Anne.

He mumbled and looked at her, feeling the urge to kiss her, possess her.

-I come whenever you want

He whispered winking at her and walked towards her. He sat on her bed wondering what she was going to do in order to torture him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Anne sat back down on the bed when Thomas came over.

- I know I am no angel Thomas, that's clear to even me. I know how I am, and I can't help it, or change. It is how I've always been.

His next comment made her furrow her brow in annoyance. She did not like to hear that she was waiting around, not for anyone, even though it was what she had been doing. She didn't want to admit to it and she certainly didn't like to hear him say it himself.

- Of course I deserve better, but I hope you do not think that I have been sitting around here waiting for you, because I haven't. I have options Thomas and if I was ever really in need, I suppose I do have Edward, so don't you dare think that I've stuck by you this whole time and give yourself an ego boost!

She crossed her arms and looked away, angry that he had read her so easily, that he knew she had stuck by him. Can anything look more pathetic? For a few moments, she continued to look away and remained silent but she eventually gave in. She could feel how close he was to her, and she could no longer ignore him. She touched his leg and ran her hand up it. She inched closer to him and touched his chest.

- This is so difficult.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Catherine, spying through the keyhole had intercepted, thought over, and mulled the conversation through her mind. She took the greatest care to be silent, and so Thomas and Anne would not have heard a thing. But she had heard it all too well. and even though what had been spoken was the truth, it was painful to her ears.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:57 pm

-I don't want you to change yourself.

He mumbled, worried that she took his explanation wrongly.

-Don't take it as an insult, Anne. You are my little devil

He whispered looking into her eyes.

-I know you weren't waiting for me. I know it very well. I wouldn't ask you to wait for me because it wouldn't be fair. And you didn't sleep just with Edward, but with Howard, Bryan and others too. I hated them all for having you.

Thomas continued and closed his eyes as she came closer to him .

-I know...

He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm

- I did not take it as an insult, like I said, I know how I am.

She said, assuring him that she had not taken his words in the wrong manner. I would much rather be a devil than an angel, there is no question there. It is like the difference between being soft and hard.

- It does not matter who I slept with, it did not mean anything... it was just a temporary cure for my...loneliness.

She finally let herself say the word; she was lonely, and she finally admitted it to someone. She looked up at Thomas and kissed him once, very softly.

- I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm

-Good to hear it.

He replied looking at her.

-You are not lonely, Anne. I am with you. The way I can be.

He said bringing his hand to her cheek and stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:22 pm

- You are not always here, Thomas. I may not be lonely right now because you are here, but I am alone more than I am not.

She reminded him, as she looked into his eyes. She leaned on his hand that stroked her cheek a bit, enjoying his touch. She brought her body closer to his and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:25 pm

-I know, Anne. Just don't forget that I come here as long as you want to.

He whispered and stroked her hand as she brought it to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:00 am

Anne sighed, having nothing else to complain about at the moment. She kissed Thomas on the lips and let her free hand run through his hair.

- I know..

She said, and kissed him again. She knew he would be there when ever she wanted him to be, she just found it difficult to ask him to do that.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:55 am

Thomas kissed her gently on the lips , bringing his hands to stroke her cheeks softly.

-I am yours and nothing will change it
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

- How do you know nothing will change that?

She asked, sighing. There was no way to know for sure if he would stick to his word. Why do I even care about this, he is no one.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:03 am

Thomas touched Anne's lower lip with his thumb and looked into her eyes

-Look at me. After all these years I am still here, wanting you as much as then at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm

She tried not to look at him in the eyes for as long as she could but her resistance didn't last long. He made her so weak and willing, and it drove her crazy.

- Okay, fine.

She replied stubbornly as she looked back at him at last.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Thomas stared at the ceiling, his arms under his head, as he rested against her pillow.

-If you want me to go, I shall do so. Just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

She looked down at him and sighed.

- I don't want you to go. It's just I -

She shook her head and leaned over him, touching his cheek.

- I don't know what I want.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:41 pm

-Huh?

Thomas raised an eyebrow as he heard her words.

-You always seemed to know what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm

- Well, I mean, of course I know what I want, that came out wrong.

Anne said, quickly correcting herself. She did always know what she wanted, except when it came to Thomas and that frustrated her. She hated not to know.

- You just... boggle my mind.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:47 pm

-Me?

Thomas asked surprised.

-May I know why?
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm

- Because I always know what I want except when it comes to you and it has always been so. Since we first met I could never quite decide whether I hated you or found you oddly, and perhaps disgustingly, charming. When you began to show interest in me I could never decide if I should tell Edward and have him strangle you to death, or just keep it a secret, because I enjoyed it. You're just such a mystery to me, and I never know what to do with you, and it is just something I have never experienced.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm

-Hated me?May I know why?

He asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:40 am

- I didn't really hate you Thomas, I just.... wished I could, so that I would not have to be so confused as to why I felt something towards you.

She looked down for a moment.

- I'm married to your brother, I should not feel anything for you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

-I know.

He said looking down.

-I know who you are. And I shouldn't have feelings for you either.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:47 am

Anne looked at Thomas and sighed.

- But I cannot control my feelings, and neither can you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:48 am

-Sometimes, I wish I could, but I can't...

He looked towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:51 am

- I thought I could, but the more I try to fight it, the more I want you.

She admitted as she watched Thomas look out the window. The situation they were in was so mentally frustrating for her and she could see, just by looking at Thomas, that it was for him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next