Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor

Mary Tudor

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Harry! *She too, reaches her brother, narrowly avoiding knocking Arthur over*

Are you alright??

Trust me... if Margaret was here, she would be furious!!! She is older than you, do not forget that... do not forget that she too, like mother and father, and grandmother, is able to shout... Especially when you threw a tantrum knowing she had a higher presidence than you at court.... Blimey, I never knew she could shout!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 am

*Marie sits on the sidelines fascinated, for once she is unobvserved and may in turn observe those around her. She laughs out loud at Henry, but he cannot hear due to distance.*

What do you think Francois? Like you these jousts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 am

*notices Mary The French Queen, and is distracted for but a second before returning his attention to the stranger.*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 am

(OOC: Mary the French Queen? Which Mary who was the French Queen?)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 am

(Tudor, referred to during her life as the French Queen, as opposed to the one Of Scots, aka you Smile )
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 am

(OOC: Well, currently, Mary (me) MIGHT be the Queen of France. So I had to check).
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am

(people in the 16th century were not creative with the names- too many Marys, Annes, Henrys, Charleses, etc!)
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:48 am

Arthur, Mary I am fine .... fine I say *Henry waves a meaty hand in the air as he continues walking towards Marie and Francis, assuming his siblings will follow.

Now what the hell is he doing? *Henry chuckles as he watches Charles approach the strange Knight* Oh well let him see for himself that I am right.

Wine! *Henry claps his hands, sending servents scurring.

Last edited by Henry VIII on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 am

*The Knight bows regally from his mount* Emperor it is truly an honor to be in thine presence.

*The Knight's word are respectful but his voice is cold, devoid of emotion. Though his face can not been seen through the helm of his armor, Charles gets the impression the man wears a smirk upon his lips.*

I am new to this court and of little consequence, but thou may call me Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 am

Well then, Jacob, I am pleased to meet you. I will be more pleased when you remove your helm and allow me to introduce you to my royal and noble guests!
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 pm

And so I shalll, so I shall ... in due time if it pleases your Grace.

I wudldst much perfer to be introduced to her Majesty the Queen once the contest is won and I hath been allowed to refresh mineself and properly attire.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 pm

*Walks after Harry, watching as he waddles*

Harry! Harry, If you would like, I could Risk my life to see whom this 'Black Knight' fellow is... He seems to be someone I recognise
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm

The black knight wrote:
And so I shalll, so I shall ... in due time if it pleases your Grace.

I wudldst much perfer to be introduced to her Majesty the Queen once the contest is won and I hath been allowed to refresh mineself and properly attire.

When you say 'Her Majesty' just whom are you referring too...????

As there Is Marie, Mary, My sister. There is also, Elizabeth or Charles's wife Isabella
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

*Henry waves the notion away* I know who it is ... it is Sir Nicholas playing games with the Scots Queen ... let him have his fun, poor sod, he will be out on his ears soon enough. But maybe, if we are lucky his scheme will work in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm

I doth doubt it is Nicholas... as Nicholas is over there *points in the Direction of Marie, Francis and Nicholas* talking to Marie and Francis

Also, mother is in a mood.... as is father... once I told them you had 'plumped up' they became angry... and father mentioned that he thought you 'too fat' as a child and early teen
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:17 am

(OOC: Nicholas is NOT with Marie and the others ... the last we saw of him he was in the stables with his squire. It is full daylight and as we all know he does not care for the sun lol )
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 am

(OOC: Damneth hell! I had forgotten about that! also, did you know, the person playing the black knight used to be Richard of Rhodes, your brother)
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:04 am

(OOC: hmmmmm Are you sure? ... small world is it not? lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:10 am

*Marie sits there and looks at the black knight, beckoning him over. She hears the words "Her Majesty" and hates to be spoken of without her knowledge*.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 am

Very well then. I can understand wanting to look your best.
Please, continue to enjoy the hospitality of my realm!
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:50 am

(OOC: It just realized we are not in Scotland LMAO)

*The black knight smiles beneth his helm and then bows to Marie from upon his mount. But he does not go to her. He looks again to Charles instead*

Many thanks to thee Your Grace I shall enjoy it well. Very Well *he adds to himself*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 am

(the bulls are better here)

*Strolls back to the group*
My ladies *bows, eyes lingering for just a second on Mary Tudor* and lords.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Charles, Charles, Charles *Takes the emperor aside* Charles Brandon is no longer here... My sister is available if you would like to ask her for her hand in marriage
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 am

Hello my Lo ... *Frowns in dismay as Arthur draws the Emperor away and pulls my Rose out from behind my ear and begins twiddling it*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

*Moves over to Marie, smiling at her as he slips his arms around her waist and kisses her cheek.*

*Murmurs in her ear* Marie, my love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: