Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Negotiating with thine attacker

Go down 
+3
Elizabeth Tudor
The black knight
Marie Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The black knight
Courtier

Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 am

*Richard chuckles*

ah Thou has been with mine brother too long, you are becomeing as senstive as he *laughs*

you are wasteing my time. I simply meant that you are analysing everything ... you want me, I want you ... you wuldst not be my mistress so marriage is the other alternative.

Marriage is not about love, it is a business deal ... ours wuldst be mutually beneficial
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 am

You would become heir-presumptive to England, King of Scotland, the hope of Catholic Europe, father of the Next King or Queen of Scotland, one of the richest men in Europe and you would accomplish your life's goal: Breaking Nicholas' heart. What do I get?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 am

A passionate lover for a husband, fun and excitement, a capable strong man to sit on the throne next to you instead of an over sensetive, whineing, blood sucking vampire.

A man you doth not run to your rival Elizabeth when I doth not get my way *this added with a coy grin*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 am

*Marie looks a mixture of smug, proud and angry*

You know me so well already. The first one is not true, because at the risk of disgusting you, your brother is a good lover, while your a rapist. The second one is also not true because I can only have sex for so long and then I'll need conversation, which you cannot provide. The third is not true, Nicholas doesn't suck blood, and how dare you insult him, you brute.

The fourth however ...
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 am

*Richard laughs loudly* What is it you suppose he does then, he is a vampire ... for all his charm and nobility he IS a killer, or have you never thought of it

The offer is there, take it or leave it ... but you will never have to worry which side I will choose you you are ever forced to oppose Elizabeth ... which side does thee think Nicholas wuldst take?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 am

*Marie becomes furious* How dare you say a damned word about your brother. Your brother is a saint while you are a lying rapist! A RAPIST! God, you are such a shameless bastard!

You would choose whoever gave you the most money, and you know it. I've made you an Earl, but if Elizabeth makes you a Duke you are her servant. At least Nicholas is honest about him and Elizabeth.

*Looks up at Richard with a strange look* It's only fair that if your brother get's a Queen you shouldst get one too, is it not?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am

*Richard merely smirks*

So I take it your answer is no?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 am

I cannot make a decision right now, your leather breeches are distracting me!
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:48 am

Well I shuld not take too long ... god forbid if you shuld end up with child, you wilst have to marry one of us quickly *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 am

*Slaps Richard across the face*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 am

*laughs*

Struck a nerve did I ?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:04 am

Yes, you did. *Looks like she's thinking, and then makes up my mind*. I know where you go and to whom you speak, I can't trust you at all. I would be a fool to marry you.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 am

*Laughs* but you do concider it
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am

How can I when your just as much in Elizabeth's pocket as Richard? Only you actually DO consort with her spy-master, while Nicholas is innocent.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 am

*laughs*

I consort with no one ... my business is my own
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am

You are a liar. Our interview is at an end. *I stand up and turn to go*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 am

*smirks*

Our interview ? *laughs*

Marie, you really are wasted on my brother
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 am

How so? Does he deserve a stuck-up French bitch?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:55 am

He can never apreciate one such as your self ... your firery will, your flirtation fevor
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:00 am

And you THINK you can?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 am

*grins* I KNOW I can
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 am

Oh, really? And you haven't even see me drunk yet! We can change that though ...

*Pours out an unmarked bottle of wine and pours each of us a glass*.

Cheers. *Throws the glass back*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 am

*Raises his brow, impressed*

*He gives the glass a snif then looks at Marie and smiles*

Cheers indeed!

*he swallows it in one gulp, belches, then wipes his mouth with the sleve of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 am

Oh, Richard! A man who can drink, that's what I need. *Pours us each another glass, and then takes Richards glass and drinks out of it, licking the rim beforehand*.

A woman told me that that's good luck, I could use it!
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 am

oh I can drink *laughs* that is one thing I am good at it.

*grins* you do not need luck with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negotiating with thine attacker
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: