Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Negotiating with thine attacker

Go down 
+3
Elizabeth Tudor
The black knight
Marie Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

We do. We are both over-sexed, over-tall and over this stupid bullshit. However that still doesn't answer my question, why are you here? What are you staying for? I know men very well, I am thrice married and have been enchanting men since I was 5. I know that you could torture Nicholas safely in Rhodes. So I'll ask you one last time, what. do. you. want?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

*Richard frowns, realizing that Marie actually more stuborn than he is*

You *he practically growls the word* I stay because of you
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

*Marie smiles*. I knew it. But that's not enough. I want you to describe exactly why you stay because of me. Is it because I'm the only woman who stands up to you? I'm the only one who thinks good of you? I'm the only one who Nicholas loves?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:51 pm

All of the above *grins*

*chuckles* I have wronged thee and seek to destroy the man you profess to love and yet ... you still claim to see good in me, you seek out my company
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Ha. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I'm French. But I must warn you *gives an evil smile that would make even Richard think twice*, if you hurt brother I"m going to cut off your member and choke you with it. You say you have all the power but you are in my country, filled with my people. If you have any affection at all for me, you will desist.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm

And if I do desist? What does Richard get out of it? *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Richard always wants something. I've already given Nicholas enough, it's time for Marie to get something. You do this and I won't tell everyone what you've done. *Juts my lip out in a seductive pout* Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Thats it? *puts on a pout of his own*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 pm

It's not like I haven't already given you everything you wanted, and you took the rest. What else do you want?

You said the reason you stayed was because of me. You've already had me. You came, you saw, you conquered, and then you came again (OOC: Couldn't resist that one, lol!). What else do you want?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 pm

(OOC: LMAO yeah that one had to be said)

It was taken in anger for revenge ... perhaps I wuldst rather a more ... mutual relationship *grins*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Let me get this straight. You want to be my lover? After you brutally rape me and blackmail my husband who is YOUR BROTHER? I just wanted to make sure I have all my fact in order before I deliberate ...
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

*Richard chuckles* I realize I have not made a good case for myself but yes that is what I am asking.

We are both attracted to each other. We both know my brother will bore you to tears. Why should we not act out our desires? Who is to know.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

*Laughs hysterically*. No, Richard, no.

1. I would break Nicholas' heart.
2. I'm terrified of you, and if you think I"m going to strip in front of you ...
3. My reign is more secure, but my reputation can't take that.
4. Although your bigger, your brother is a better lover.
5. I love to dance, paint, converse and travel. You hate all of those things.
6. You love to spy, kill, fight and steal. I hate all of those things.
7. Your brother hasn't bored me yet. And last, but not least:

8. What you want from me you could get from any whore.

If you can refute all of those points, or raise ones in your favor. I might consider it. Maybe. Possibly.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 pm

*Richard's smiles runs from his face. His features turn rigid, his expression cold*

So be it then. You had your chance
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

I had my chance to do what? *Instead of backing away, Marie turns into an Amazon Queen*.

I had my chance to what? Be your mistress? Break your brother's heart? Be with a man who despised me? Do you think I wanted to be your whore?

*Marie walks up to Richard, in her heels they're the same height. She looks him right in the eye with cold, flinty gray ones*

I am not your whore. You don't scare me at all.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

*Richard's anger began to rise, he quietly willed his temper into check. He had already come close to threatening his mission. He culdst not make a mistake now.*

I care not if you fear me or not, in fact I care not what you think at all.

I told you I do not depise you, and I need not another whore.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 pm

That's what you want me to be, isn't it? You want me to come and visit your bed every night, after leaving the bed of the brother who actually loves me. Your brother may or may not bore me, but I'm certain in the fact that you have no appreciation for me.

And in fact you do care what I think. You are happy I think you're handsome. You're happy I think you're smart. You were happy I thought you were good. Any think else is a lie.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:26 pm

*Richard nods* I suppose that much is true. It doth please me that you find me attractive, that you think you see good in me.

But no I did not want you as a whore
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

*Marie has the smile of a woman who is enjoying the chase, very much*.

Then I'll ask you again, *Smiles knowing that Richard will hear these words over and over again in his dreams* What. Do. You. Want?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Marry me, not my insufferable whineing brother. Marry me, not because I force you to, but because you want to
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

*Marie looks taken aback at this*. You want to marry me?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 pm

*Richard laughs*

Are you shocked?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Yes. You just told me you loved no-one. You just said that you didn't want to be King. You just said you don't care what I think. Why do you want to marry me?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

*Richard laughs*

You ask too many questions.

No I do not love anyone but marriage doth not have to be about love.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 am

I see. Then I shall not ask any more questions. I'm sorry for wasting your time with my running mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negotiating with thine attacker
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: