Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Negotiating with thine attacker

Go down 
+3
Elizabeth Tudor
The black knight
Marie Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mysterym

Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 am

(OOC: what an evil request to ask. its traumatic enough when it happens natrualy. but to request such a thing is awfull if the person did not want to get in the family way they should be more carefull. please excuse the bad grammer as my eye sight is failing regards, mysterym)
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 am

(OOC: It's only RPG... O_O)
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 am

(OOC: Elizabeth has instructed Master Walsingham to assist Marie with the concealing of her pregnancy and any issue by it... if Marie wilt agree to their help)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 pm

(OOC: Well, another child wouldn't change history. Since James still lives he would still be heir, Elizabeth can still lock Marie up with 3 children just as easily as with 1, if they're married off and live in foreign countries nothing would happen and as you said if it's "only RPG" why does it even matter?).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Richard of Rhodes wrote:
*Richard nods slightly concidering*

Thou wishes to "fix" me then? *issues a bitter laugh*

Thou professes to love me, but it is not a love between a husband and wife ... thou does not love me as you do my brother?

Did I ever say I wished to fix you? That was cruel and unfair! No, I don't love you like a husband and wife. I may want you physically, but I could never trust you. I could never believe that you would put my interest first. To your brother I am Marie Stuart, to you I am a warm hole. If I sent you lovely whore you would forget all about me. *Marie is on her way to getting very drunk and the whole time has been looking at Richard's crotch instead of his eyes*.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 am

(OOC: Yes but please do not let these storylines esculate into excess obscurity)
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 am

(OOC: Gotcha, Chief).
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 am

Marie Stuart wrote:
Richard of Rhodes wrote:
*Richard nods slightly concidering*

Thou wishes to "fix" me then? *issues a bitter laugh*

Thou professes to love me, but it is not a love between a husband and wife ... thou does not love me as you do my brother?

Did I ever say I wished to fix you? That was cruel and unfair! No, I don't love you like a husband and wife. I may want you physically, but I could never trust you. I could never believe that you would put my interest first. To your brother I am Marie Stuart, to you I am a warm hole. If I sent you lovely whore you would forget all about me. *Marie is on her way to getting very drunk and the whole time has been looking at Richard's crotch instead of his eyes*.

I can except that ... you are right *laughs*

*A moment later he cocks his eyebrow and grins* see something you like?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am

So then you know why I can't marry you. So now, you can stop even suggesting such a thing.

And yes, I see something I like very much. *Marie re-fills Richard's glass, wondering if the stuff wears off, and trying to prevent it if it does*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:40 am

Ok then ... I wont ask again ... at least not marriage *grins*

Is there something else or is my interrogation over ? *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 am

You don't want to marry me anymore *Sexy pout*?

I'm not interrogating you. We're just sharing a bottle of wine, talking. I want to get to know you better, get deeper inside of you, remove all the unwanted layers, take my time searching you, trying to gauge your reactions ... *Marie puts a finger on the middle of Richard's bare chest, but remembers her duty. Still she decides to leave the finger there*.

Do you know who your real father is?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Unwanted layers *he snorts*

No I have no idea who my father is. *takes a great gulp of wine*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

That is most sad.

... Are you as drunk as I am, or were there always three of you floating around the room?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Richard, stand up.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 pm

I am not drunkth *belch*

*Richard stumbles to his feet*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm

*Marie unloosens Richard's breeches and they fall to the floor, she then calls for some water and soap.*
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 am

*Richard seems hopeful and excited ... until the call for soap*

Um ... er ... I hope this is some type of strange foreplay?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm

You might say that. But don't worry, I"m not going to slide this anywhere the sun doesn't shine.

*Bids Richard to lay down in a basin of nice hot water and begins bathing him, slowly and lovingly while pouring wine down his gullet*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

(OOC: unless Marie ends up drowning him I shall be very hurt for poor Nicholas)

*Richard sits in th ebasin stiffly at first, suspicous. But after a few minutes and more wine he leans back and relaxs*

You know there is room for 2 in here *he laughs*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am

(OOC: Would Marie really be such a brazen whore? A little kinky, maybe, but that much of a hussy?)

Of course I do. Why do you think I picked that basin? But for now, this is all about your comfort so relax. *Marie pulls our a razor and begins to save Richard's beard, doing a very fine job with no nicks whatsoever*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 am

(OOC: Of course not but it was a very "Richard" thing to say lol)

*Richard eyes her suspiciously but says nothing. The wine, the bath, he finds himself getting very sleepy*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 am

*Marie leans over and kisses Richard upside-down a la Spiderman and then begins to rub his scalp with high-quality fragrant oils*.

How are you feeling, My Lord?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 am

Like I am in heaven *he smiles sleepily*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 pm

And I'm your angel? I want to ask you something.

Do you love me because I think you're good? Lust after me because I am beautiful? Want to posses me because I am Nicholas'?

*In order not to put Richard on his guard, Marie begins massaging his chest after pouring him another glass of wine*.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

You have already asked me that *chuckles* And my answer is the same ....

all of the above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negotiating with thine attacker   Negotiating with thine attacker - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negotiating with thine attacker
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: