Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Philip II of Spain Fantasy

Go down 
+5
Marie Stuart
Anne Boleyn
Anne of Cleves
Catherine Parr
Elizabeth Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Philip II of Spain Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 am

Dear Sister, your husband is a rat, he doesn't treat you with the dignity and reverence you deserve.

He tried to chat me up the other day. Sad I was scandalised.

I wudst wish to punch him in the nose, but as he is your husband I must ask your permission first.

What you think good lady?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 am

Dear sister by all means Smack him on the nose. Or better yet I shall ban him to the Tower and you can torture him so.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 am

What a wonderful idea sister!

Let us have him shoved in there next time he arrives on England's shores, and we can leave him there til we become tired of our entertainments and need a whole new game to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 am

Consider it done.

Oh the fun we shall have!!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Ahh, now now Ladies. Remember, you are Queen's, you must set an example!
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Oohhh....give him a smack or two for me, on behalf of all wives with indifferent husbands.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Listen Mary dear, just a word of advice from "Aunt" Anne. Never go for a man half your age and twice as pretty.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:34 am

Oh, please dear cousins (Ysabeau et Marie) please, let me get in a whack or two. You know how we Frenchwomen feel about Spanish men. The most violent
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 am

Dear Cousin,

We shall galdy except you. Please come.

Queen Mary
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 am

Dearest Mary, I hope we shall be the best of friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 am

Yes Marie the best fo friends we shall be.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Listen ... *Whispers* We should starteth a rebellion against Elizabeth. We both know that she is illegitimate and a usurper. If you acknowledge me as your heir, I will marry a Spaniard and venerate your Mother, The True Queen of England!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Whispers back, Now Marie if my sister heard you say such things it be torture for sure. I do like my sister and would never defy her for anything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm

If you wouldn't defy her why would you have her imprisoned?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 am

*Whispers back* Truly? Don't you desire to see the true faith live forever?

We would not kill her, only strip her of her rights. which she stole anyway.

Your dearest cousin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm

*Whispers to Marie Stuart* i would join rebellion, so i could get my revenge on Elizabeth and her mother.

-Katharine Of Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 pm

*Whispers to Katherine* Your role in this is to get your daughter involved, convince her to do this at all costs. Long live the true Faith.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 am

Ladies, do not make me have to invade someone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:37 am

*curtsies deeply afore the Holy Roman Emperor*

My lord, tis a pleasure to meet thee. I do hope you are in one of your more leniant moods towards those of mine religion. I hath heard thou art a most kind Prince and wudst make some allowances towards Protestants in the name of peace.

I do believe thine mother ist somewhere at court, though I fear she ist... acting a little strange of late.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 am

My mother is supposed to be in Toredesillas. I must find out who authorized her... departure from the palace and make sure it does not happen again. Perhaps send to her to the care of my daughter.

Two men cannot be made to agree on religion when two clocks cannot be made to show the same time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 am

Thou speakest wise words my lord which are most in line with my own thoughts upon the matter.

I believe she hath at present been visiting the Scottish court as Marie Stuart doth... indulge her a little. I regret to say your dear mother doth scare me exceedingly.

I see thou hath not decided upon portraiture to represent thineself. I recall a mighty fine depiction of your good self by Van Dyck. But then thou art celebrated also by the great master Titian. Great artists indeed.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:51 am

Mother scares us as well. Yes, I should send her to my sister.

Artists line up to seek my patronage. If I took all of them into my service nothing would ever get accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 am

Though I greatly admire the work of my own Master Hilliard I admit I find myself quite envious of thine fine collection of artists.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 am

Charles V I wouldn't let you touch me with your ten foot imperialist pole! And your mother Juana la Loca is missing. I suggest we arrange a search party for her, I am quite concerned!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 am

And I would not want to, Anne.

I know all about my mother. The Low Countries may not be far enough. Perhaps the New World. I hear the climate is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Philip II of Spain Fantasy   The Philip II of Spain Fantasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Philip II of Spain Fantasy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next