Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Letter to Philip, From His Father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: A Letter to Philip, From His Father   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

My most beloved Son,
As you know I am currently residing in these island kingdoms, along with thy lady mother. I have heard you seek to take advantage of my absence in order to wax very naughty. Word has reached my ears of a possible naval invasion. I would strongly advise you against such a course. Remember I am your father and experience and the work of the Lord has made me wise in the ways of the world. Remember too that everything you have is the gift of your heavenly and earthly fathers.
With great affection,
your father.
Carlos Rey e Imperator

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down

A Letter to Philip, From His Father
Page 1 of 1