Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fanciful Sea Battle

Go down 
+6
Francis Walsingham
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Edward Tudor
Lord James of York
Juan de Austria
Elizabeth Tudor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 pm

you didnt have to come here.... Nicholas

There is really no need

Unless Elizabeth restores me, her father's tomb and he mother's tomb shall be destroyed
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Thou sent me a missive threatening harm to Elizabeth, my duty is to protect her *he replys stiffly*

*he casts Elizabeth a pleading gaze that clearly asks "can I?" *
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm

*Casts a glance to Elizaqbeth that clearly says 'You do, he dies'*

I have a steak. You're a vampire, bad combination
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 pm

*Nicholas doth not speak further, clearly not affraid. Obediantly he waits for Elizabeth to speak her wishes*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

*James becomes quiet, steak poised, ready to strike, just in case Nicholas pounces*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 pm

*while the whole time he has a secret cunning plan in back up in case plan F goes wrong*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 pm

You think yourself capable of storming two royal fortresses that hath been secured since the age of the Conqueror in which they were built? And all to defile the tombs of my parents? Doth thou think I care what thou wudst do to mine cold, dead, murdering, womanising father? And canst thou defile the body of my mother more than he on the day he took her head from her body?!

*Elizabeth begins to laugh*

...and the idea of Sir Nicholas being threatened by a piece of meat is most amusing. I do believe thou hath misheard my lord. Whispers tell that vampires may be killed by a wooden stake through the heart, not by a child wielding the hind of a cow!

*Her laughter continues afore the sound doth take a most menacing turn and she stands afore James with true anger in her eyes*

He ist too fast for thee my lord and would kill thee in an instant with so much as a blink of request from me. He wishes thou dead far more than I would wish it. But you try my patience and the safety of my realm too far.

The line of succesion hath been set by my father afore me, and by the hand of God and the will of the people I hath been placed upon the throne. You will not gain a place in line to the throne by trouble my lord. The people know their rightful masters and wilt strike thee down!

And if you think I would risk England falling into the hands of one who makes rash decisions with little care for the consequences then you are a fool!

Relinquish thine path of folly now and take the time to consider an intelligent plea for thine life in the well established apartments of the Tower. Otherwise, one more move against me and all I hold dear and I would feed thee to any being who wudst rid the image of thee from my sight!

One more word or move against me and my rightful power James and you will grant Sir Nicholas instant permission to finish thee off.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm

*The sun above is now full in sky and doth bare down upon him. Even wraped beneth the folds of the heavy cloak his skin continues to smolder. But still he stands tall and resolute, unwilling to move until the matter of his friends safety is secure*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Lillibeth

I was NOT weilding a piece of MEAT! I WAS weilding a long sharp, pointy wooden object

YOU are queen NOW, NOT your cold, dead, murdering, womanising father, YOU can CHANGE the act of succession, your father did with you and the evil catholic.

I do think, that was why I HAD plan A-Z

And the tower is a nice place, but it is easily attcked, there is nothing blocking it, I suggest you build a large, pointy tower in front of it

Thank you
Your LOVING, ILLIGITIMATE, SCARED, BROTHER
Lord James of York

By the way: what does 'Forte Majaste? Cava?" Mean...?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 pm

AND FOR GOD SAKE NICHOLAS!!!

GET OUT OF THE SUN!!!!

EVEN ELIZABETH WON'T MAKE YOU STAND THERE AND BURN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 pm

*sneers* thine concern for me is touching

I know my limits and shall remain until thou art dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

The Queen's person ist safe my Lord Nicholas, I am surrounded by courtiers, guards and the most devious pirates Walter and Francis Drake canst load upon their ships. I did but wish to give thee the final pleasure if that be the decision of my foolish Lord of York.

And even if I do die this day the throne wilt pass automatically to Marie and James canst have no greater enemy. ...that is if the angered Protestants and Marie's loyal Catholics do not destroy him afore she canst give orders.

Protect thineself my lord, I would not have any harm to thee in any way.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 pm

I'M LOCKED IN A DRAGON GUARDED CASTLE!!!!

HOW AM I NOT DEALT WITH...?!!!!!!!

And Elizabeth: Thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Then James, show your love for your kin and your rightful Queen by kneeling before me and asking mine forgiveness.

I am a kind hearted monarch and will be have thee secured until thou canst prove thineself in the usual way - by thine word and by brave and loyal deed within my armies.

I canst not permit thee at court further until thou hath proved thine loyalty to the safety of the realm. Thou hath spent far too much time already trying to disrupt it. Choose honour and bow before me as the law doth insist.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Very well, you will need to come to the tower, though I am... Incapacitated at the moment, Your Majesty
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:26 pm

*Nicholas inclines his hooded head in a slight nod*

I shall seek refuge below decks ... Elizabeth, if thou has need of me *looks sharply to Lord James* I am at thine ready.

*With a dramatic twirl of his cloak he disappears*

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 pm

There ist but one dragon in this realm my lord and that ist me!

And The Tower needs no pointy things. Tis protected fine enough by river, moat and thick walls. If that not please thee thou canst test the many yeomen warders within who do indeed weild great arson of pointy things. Or perhaps the sharp implements of my lord Walsingham in the cellars suit thee more?

Thou wert given care and the comfort of the Royal Apartments. Accept now the protection of the Beaufort Tower afore I do think to downgrade thine lodgings further.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 pm

I shall attend to thee after I have completed my mock battle, seen that my lord Robert ist improving and attended to any other immediate matters of state.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Sharp pointy things in the Basement...?

What do you use them for...?

I'd forgotten about the moat, It's been a long time since I was in this room, 16 years and one week, I was BORN in this room

After a few moments thinking, pacing, growling and threatening the guards, who attempted to kill me with their sharp pointy things. I have finally come to a decision

I accept the protection

But you are to come alone, and Through Walsingham I can tell you, that Lord Robert has made a FULL recovery

Yours
Lord James of York
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 pm

(OOC: Man that Wally is one heck of a spy .... he knows Roberts conditons from atop the crows nest lol I really need to give that man more respect *snorts*)
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 pm

(OOC: Tell me about it)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 pm

*Elizabeth commands that flags must be raised to communicate with the other ships and a cannon be fired out to sea to call for attention. The royal standard replaces the skull and crossbones to signal that she ist no longer playing games.*

Stop carrying out your intentions and watch for my signals.
I wish to communicate with you.
I require assistance.
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Should we sail alongside the Gloriana and find out what goes on?

Tho I wud not put it past mine sister to use such trickery to win the day, she may be having some serious trouble and require our help.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am

*Marie Stuart watches from shore, waiting until James of York has either been sedated or appeased. And does not wish to steal poor Edward's thunder*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am

At your command, your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fanciful Sea Battle
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: