Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fanciful Sea Battle

Go down 
+6
Francis Walsingham
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Edward Tudor
Lord James of York
Juan de Austria
Elizabeth Tudor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:21 am

Yes, for a girl I suppose she ist quite impressive and most tolerable.

...and in battle I admit I would rather be on her side than the other.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 am

Elizabeth turns with tears in her eyes.

Yes Nicholas, that would cause me much relief. Please do go find my Lord of Leicester. I would have him alive and well.

*Elizabeth takes his hands with a plea upon her lips*

Return him to my care my lord, do not take him to hist wife Lettice, she ist the last I would trust with his life. If thou canst place him safe within his old chambers at the Palace and have my physicians and ladies attend him twud give me great relief.

...and... *she closes her eyes and swallows down her tears* if he canst not be saved, I would wish him not suffer, but let him know of my love for him, my most loyal servant.

Take care my lord, I would not loose thee too. Though you and he do both run to wed mine long time enemies, I still trust and love thee both.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

*Elizabeth reads the message from James and laughs with fury, rolling the parchemnet into a ball and throwing it over the side of the ship. She calls over her messenger and sets him to row ashore with an answer.*

Assure my lord of York he wilt not suffer an unfair trial or questioning on the matter... but that I would have him stay within the safety of the Tower under the care of my physicians. I would have him return to full health and think him safer under guard of his gaolers than at my hand as I am still full of fury and awaiting news of my lord Robert.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:49 am

*Nicholas bows* I shall do as you wish

*he pauses to kiss the hands that hold his and then raises his head so that he can look upon her intently. His cat-like green eyes seems to glow with in the shadows of his hood.*

Do not worry, I shall find him and bring him home to thee.

Good luck in battle *he smiles, then with a great whirl of his cloak is gone, seeming to disappear with in thin air*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:04 am

*Elizabeth pulls herself together, assured that she canst trust Sir Nicholas to be the speediest rescue for Sweet Robyn.*

*She swaggers commandingly across the deck and calls upon Sir Francis*

What goes on now my lord, hast the Admiral's ship yet spied the Turks? ...and what ist my lord Raleigh wearing?
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 am

They are all dressed as though they hath themselves pilaged a Sultan's wardrobe... and knowing Raleigh and Drake they probably have.

...Sir Walter wilt be an easy target for his enemies. He ist prancing about in a red satin kaftan with gold stitching. He both stands out boldly in the light of flame and twinkles beneath the night stars. Fool!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 am

*from the shore*
I do love a good battle!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 am

*A Raven lands on deck , taking a few lurching hops across the slick wood as if searching, then with purpose the bird moves towards Elizabeth. It stops at her feet, its black beady eyes fixed upon her as it twists its head from side to side. A small roll of parchment is fastened to its foot. *
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:45 am

*Elizabeth watches the bird with curiostity, then approaches it despite shouts of warning from Sir Francis. Slipping on her hunting gloves to protect the beautiful hands she so admires she reaches out toward the raven to retirieve the parchment*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 am

You are wise indeed, Your Grace- surely as a good Christian your sister's ship will take our side 'gainst the Turk! If not, well, pirates would do well to remember my first command was against the Barbary pirates.
...what has she told you of negotiations between us?

Last edited by Juan de Austria on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 am

upon the parchment, scrawled in a beautiful flowing script is so written ...

My Dear Bess,

I wuldst assure thee that thine sweet Robyn lives. I didst find him indeed tied to a tree as the lad professed. Fortunately he was but found in time. I hath secured him in his old chambers within the palace and he is now resting comfortably in the care of thine best physicians and thine ladies. I hath not informed his wife and ensured that no word of his condition leave his sick room. Thou can attend to that matter as thou wilst.

Forgive me for sending word in this manner but I am afraid the sunlight proved too much for me. Even heavily hooded and cloaked my time is short. I shall have to remain in the refuge of the palace for a time. Perhaps I can yet rejoin the games before the day is done.

Your Faithful Friend and Servant,

Nicholas

PS

Take no prisoners, show no mercy my Captain!

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 am

*Elizabeth reads the parchment with a great smile and sigh of relief afore re-furling it and tucking it securely within her garments. Now she canst enjoy the battle in full, knowing Robyn and Nicholas both to be safe.*
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 am

*Edward laughs at the very idea*

I would not count upon it my lord. Though she would not anger Our Lord she ist not against the Turkish religions and hath quite a wicked streak when at play. If I did not believe better in ourselves I would say we are all at the mercy of the pirates.

It doth also depend upon what we each hath on board ship to plunder. My sister hath quite the fascination with Pirates and knows well their aims.

...I imagine she wilt be after Wally Raleigh's outfit. Tis red and shines with gold stitching. So we may well be safe after all.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am

Well, then, your Grace- a good commander must know his priorities. Which do you deem to be the greatest threat? The Turks or the Pirates?
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 am

As for the negotiations betwixt you and she, I hath agreed with all the reasonings of her choice to the point where I didst tell her to stop for she was boring me verily.

As long as mine sister ist happy and the realm secured I am full pleased... and as fine Admiral I think thee a most excellent choice.

...and she doth blush on occasion when you are mentioned. I believe that is thought to mean that a girl shows favour? She becomes mighty fierce if I tease her upon it and doth threaten to box my ears. So I am full sure I have guessed the truth of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 am

The Pirates are most distracted with their shrieking and squabbling, whereas my lords Raleigh and Drake look set for battle. So the Turks are our most immediate threat.

...and Elizabeth wilt follow that outfit of Raleigh's in whichever direction it goeth. If we were to capture it I believe we could easily command the direction her ship travels in.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 am

*bows*
Very well then, your grace!
*bellows in accented English*
ONWARD MEN! TO THE TURKS!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 am

What goes on Master Walsingham? I can see naught down here!

Tell me more of this beautiful outfit of Raleighs, and what are Juan and my brother up to?

Hells teeth, this ist ridiculous. Walsingham, I am coming up!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 pm

*A white dove lands on the deck. A letter attached to it's foo. The letter has one word written on the front. This word is Elizabeth*

Dear Elizabeth,
Dearest sister, I do humbly beseech you to let me leave the tower, I hast done nothing wrong, I Merely planned to 'remove' his Majesty from the lien of succession and place myself there...

Your Humblest, illigitimate Brother,
Lord James of York
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:13 pm

*Afore Elizabeth can complete her ascent up the rigging to join Willingham a commotion doth ensure below. The crew scatters across the deck in nervous fear as once again a cloaked and hooded figure appears as if out of thin air. Just as before not an inch of flesh can be seen but all on deck know him well besides. This time the crew’s fear is heightened as the figure appears even more menacing than before. Tendrils of smoke rise from beneath the sleeves and hood of his voluminous cloak. *

Search the ship! We hath a stowaway! *Sir Nicholas's command sends the crew scrambling to do his bidding*

Elizabeth, thou must come down, I must warn thee, thou art in danger aboard this ship!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 pm

*Appears with a hympnotic coin, in front of Elizabeth. He begains shaking it.*

You are in no trouble, Edward VI is your enemy, not me, Sir Nicholas is planning to KILL Lord Robert, you must do something your Majesty!

BEAT THAT NICKIE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 pm

*Elizabeth grabs ahold of the coin with a growl of displeasure.*

I am too intelligent for such trickery my lord James, and if thou wilt not cease thine talk of treason and murder I shall have thee walk the plank!

To speak further falsehoods of my beloved brother Edward or attempt to murder Lord Robert who ist both a member of the council and my must trusted Master of Horse ist considered treason in mine eyes and the penalty for such ist death.

...and I trust Sir Nicholas further than I wudst throw thee. There ist a find wind this day, the ship ist tall, thou art slight and I have had my weetabix. I believe I cudst throw thee a very long way.

*Elizbaeth pauses a moment to consider* Yes, with a good wind I could throw thee far enough to hit that rather savage rock over there. Now wilt thou cease this unacceptable behaviour within my court or must I have Sir Nicholas to take his revenge for thine slander and allow him to finish thee off this time?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm

i will cease....

ON ONE CONDITION!!!! Sister, the day you were born ruined everything for me, i was removed from the succession as i was illigitimate and hath swore revenge eversince

mary hated me anyway

then Eddie was born, thus doubly ruining my chances
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 pm

restore me to succession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 pm

*Sir Nicholas is more than wiling to drain the little pest dry if for no other reason than for draggin him out in dreaded sunlight for a second time in one day*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fanciful Sea Battle   A Fanciful Sea Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fanciful Sea Battle
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: