Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?

Go down 
+6
Francis
Charles V
Henry VIII
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Mary Boleyn
Lord James of York
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? Empty
PostSubject: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 am

i noticed from pictures of His Majesty, our most humble sovereign lord that he is beginning to get a bit... how to put this... a bit *coughs* large... *gestures size* around the middle... what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 am

Umm... I suggest... No prefer to keep my head!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:17 am

My Lord James I suggest you talk to him about it, I am sure you shall be recieved well *hides grin*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Unfortunately Nickie,
His Royal Majesty, our sovereign lord, His Grace, King Edward VI isn't online so I cannot talk to him about it...

Besides, I may be able to teleport, but even HE scares me more than Elizabeth does... and trust me... that IS difficult
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

*stalks into the room, eagar to take part in the gossip*

What is this I hear of someone getting fat? About whom art thou speaking of?

*absent mindedly rubs his rotound belly*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Father!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!

*Hugs Henry VIII tightly*

What was Uncle Arthur Like...?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
*stalks into the room, eagar to take part in the gossip*

What is this I hear of someone getting fat? About whom art thou speaking of?

*absent mindedly rubs his rotound belly*

I was talking about your OTHER son, father
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 am

Yes yes *coughs and clears throat, then stiffly pats the child on the back*

Now *wriggles from the child's arms* Tis surely not mine dearest Edward of which you speak of in such a disrepectful manner?

*looks down at James fearcely*
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Tis your Edward... I noticed it while I was playing with my half-brother in his room a few weeks ago... I would like him to Marry Lady Jane Grey, but like you, he is REALLY stubborn and refuses to marry her

If he HAD married her Bloody Mary would never have inherited the throne and PORTESTANTS WOULD BE ALIVE AS THE WOMAN WOULDN'T HAVE BURNT THEM AS EDWARD WOULD HAVE HAD A CHILD WITH JANE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm

or if you Hadn't restored her to the succession things would be better!!!

Better still... LET HER MARRY PHILIP OF BAVARIA!!!
THE HAG CAN DIE IN BAVARIA THEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:48 pm

*rubs head as if he feels a headache coming on*

Spirited little thing are you not? *chuckles softly then quickly paints on a more fearce and regal expression*

I shall insist that thou desists in speaking so of mine dear children *meaning Edward mostly* I assure thee the consequences of earning mine ill favor will not be to thine liking.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Lets see
Elizabeth, brilliant queen
Mary, burnt millions of people
Edward, short, chubby

ok, papa

I'll stop talking of them

Now, whom do we marry Edward Too???

Mary of Scots is taken, and Jane Grey is to scared of you
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello Henry!
We should talk about this boy. His behavior is quite troublesome of late.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey! I Have been behaving in the last week!!!!!

Stop nagging!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm

I do not appreciate my dear cousin and several-times fiancee Mary being referred to as a hag, and anyway grown ups are talking. You should hold your tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm

MARY I BURNT MILLIONS OF PROTESTANTS

I can call 'er what I like
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Millions is a wee bit of an...oh, what's the word...exaggeration, my young lord. I simply wish to remind you that, as my cousin and daughter-in-law, the lady is part of my family, and as you have shown me some modicum of respect in the past, you may wish to extend it to her.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm

i would
but she is not here
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Ah, but I am, and so is her father.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 pm

*smiles Warmly*

Charles, how nice to see you again truly.

And yes I must make some apologee for the boy ... *Whispers* he takes after his mother.

I shall have to teach him some respect. Perhaps a room in the Tower will give him time to concider his behavior? Or I could just have him flogged
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Father, my mother was not that bad, she was one of your favourites....

And I will show Mary some respect.... on one condition... you agreee to remove her from the succession
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

*to Henry*
Who is this one's mother, then?
You know, I am sure I can scrounge up some obscure Eastern European noblewoman for him. He is your son, though, and you must discipline him as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm

*laughs* You do nto give Henry VIII altematims ... Mary shall remain in susession. You shall never find your self upon the throne. You are however coming very close to finding yourself either locked away or with out a head.

Charles my friend *blushing slightly* I am afraid I can not remember at the moment who gave birth to this whelp.

I do hate to be harsh to the child, do you think a woman would help ease his disposition?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

i didn't want to be on the throne, i wanted to save hundreds of protestants from being burnt

Sir Charles, my mother was one of the last that Henry had
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 pm

It may well, cousin, it may well. I myself was greatly improved by marriage. Alas, though, he will likely require tutoring in etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next