Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?

Go down 
+6
Francis
Charles V
Henry VIII
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Mary Boleyn
Lord James of York
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm glad I haven't... yes before you ask, I am me... and Francis... It's not too bad playing two people
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

ooc- I had figured that out already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Glad ya gathered that
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 am

If my father gets cranky, just give him a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 am

A puppy? What breed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 am

I say, are we are done discussing my sons weight ? .... bloody well right *nods approvingly*

*winks at Marie* Yes do tell, what breed melts the heart of the mighty Emperor of the Roman Empire? *laughs merrily in good nature, his great belly giggling*

Francis *nods stiffly in greeting* What matter of business brings thou to mine realm? *eyes you suspiciously*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 am

Any, I should think, but he seems particularly fond of his wolfhounds, your grace. Also birds. And babies.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
I say, are we are done discussing my sons weight ? .... bloody well right *nods approvingly*

*winks at Marie* Yes do tell, what breed melts the heart of the mighty Emperor of the Roman Empire? *laughs merrily in good nature, his great belly giggling*

Francis *nods stiffly in greeting* What matter of business brings thou to mine realm? *eyes you suspiciously*

I have merely come to this realm to talk to Marie, who was in this realm

As for your son... yes... Lord James is done... my lord Henry...

Now onto a important question

Why did you cut your eldest sister's line out of the act of succession...? And are you proud of Elizabeth for continuing on the Tudor dynasty???
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

*To Juan* Wolfhounds you say? Fine beasts. I shall remember his love of them for the future.

*Narrows eyes at Francis* Enlgand's affairs are none France needs to be concerned with. But your second question I will answer ... yes I am proud of Elizabeth and pleased with her rule.

Will you be staying long in England?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I will be staying in England for as long as need be

Your proud of her!

How about Mary and Edward?

I'm surprised that you're proud of Elizabeth, you disowned her and tossed her aside like a bastard!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm

I see some things diffrently then I may have once ... but always the good of England must prevail. Elizabeth has done well.

*crosses his arms over his amble belly, taking on a stance that proclaims he is done talking about such matters*
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Hmm...

May I ask

do you mind that I am writing a story about your son's reign of England? However you die in 1553 instead of 1547, thus making you survive to see Edmund fall in and urvive. You die and then he becomes King, ready to take over the kingdom.

However, your eldest daughter, because she is catholic, creates problems
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Do you mind?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:24 am

Henry VIII wrote:
*To Juan* Wolfhounds you say? Fine beasts. I shall remember his love of them for the future.

*Narrows eyes at Francis* Enlgand's affairs are none France needs to be concerned with. But your second question I will answer ... yes I am proud of Elizabeth and pleased with her rule.

Will you be staying long in England?

You cut Margaret out of the line of succession?? *Gasps before punching Henry in the belly* How dare you, you fat pig!
(OOC:- I read the message above)
How could you Harry???
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 am

Arthur! Do not question a King on matters you no knowing of !
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Harry. I am your older brother, trust me, once our sister, Mary, hears of this, she will explode with anger...

It is only because I was weaker than you that father poisoned me and you became king

*Begins to tear up. Throws his arms around Henry's large waist hugging him tightly* I...I...I... t-t-thought I-I'd lost you... but l-look a-at you, you're here... even if you are larger than I r-r-remember!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

*Pulls away, eyes wide, afraid of what his brother will do to him*
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

*clears throat* um hmmmm *begins to pat you on the back* There now ... no need for all this fuss

We have been reunited, let us cherish it by not slinging insults and trudgeing up past trespasses. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes, let's attempt to get along, I will put aside how you treated my wife... if you can forgive me for what I have said
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Concider it all forgiven then .... besides we should focus on the real enemy here ... the French *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Yes... although... I do not despise the french... unlike you *Slings an arm around Henry, and from the buffet bar nearby, hands him a chicken lag, taking two for himself*

*Through mouthfuls* So.... Harry, how have you been...??
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 am

Well well *grins around a mouth full of chicken, grease running down his chin*

You? What have you been up too?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

*Through a mouthful of the second chicken* I have been well, thank you... I have been studying with Edmund...

Mmm, this chicken is good

I should have had some when I was alive... oh, and Harry, you have grease running down your chins, tis unbefitting a king
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Henry dear, perhaps thou wouldest like to refrain from fine foods such as these?

It is nice to meet you Arthur,

*leans in and whispers in his ear*

I dare say you could've made a better Kinge than your brother.
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 am

*Leans is and whispers to Catherine Parr*

Perhaps, someday, my descendants will be on the throne... should my dear Catalina return... and my brother apologises for how he treated her

Also, I meant to ask
How would you like your name spelt?
Kathryn?
Katherine?
Catherine?
Cathryn?

Or a suggestion of your own... it is good to have thou back, Your Majesty
*Bows to Queen Catherine Parr*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?   His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His Majesty is getting chubby... what shall we do?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3