Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Private encounter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 am

*Kicks Richard in the balls when he walks towards me* Your all talk you over-grown monkey! And by doing this your proving your brother right. I'm the one who believed in you and he told me not too.

(OOC: I got to go. Just as soon as it's getting good).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 am

(OOC: it will give me time to decide which way to go ... so many possiblites!)
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 am

*He Groans when she kicks him but it does nothing but piss him off. He slaps her across the face, this time even harder.*

You are a bigger fool than he is. *laughs*

So you think I am all talk? We shall see .... *Throws her roughly to the ground again and begins ripping at her clothing*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 pm

*Thinks: If somehow Elizabeth had managed ot get herself into this mess, what would she do ...?*

Richard! Please. Think! What good am I to you dead or mangled? How does that serve you? Do you want to take me when I"m ill and on the floor? You just offered to protect me and care for me! If you stop now, it is not too late. Richard I have not even paid off your debts yet! No-one will believe me if I say you raped me, you have nothing to fear! Just let me go and you'll get everything you want, I swear.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Oh I WILL get everything I want

I have no intention of killing you or mangling you, at least not until I get all that I have been promised. But I do intent to teach you a lesson .... one you will not forget.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

If you do not intend to hurt me, than why are you standing over me wearing only a breechcloth, tearing off my clothes?
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm

*Her smart mouth has gotten to him and he intends to teach her a lesson. Show her he is not all talk as she would assume. Really she has left him no choice. And more than that it is really not even about her, it is about revenge.*

*He utters not a word, jerking is own clothes out the way he takes her quickly and savagely. It lasts not long, but long enough for him to reveal in his sense of power*

*when he is threw he redresses and then stands above her a wide smirk playing across his face. *

Get up! And remember .... your dear Nicholas's fate hangs in the balance
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 pm

*Stands up and rearranges my shreds of clothing to cover myself. Turns toward Richard with full Queenly poise as if I am just speaking to a subject and says*

I've had better.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 pm

(OOC: Perfect answer! lol )

*Richard meerly smirks*

Perhaps next time ....

*He heads towards the chamber door, then turns back to her* Remember, I own you ... I will have the things you promised me and anything else I should require.

And do not blame me for this ... blame your prescious Nicholas for bringing it upon you and not being around to save you!

*he stalks out the door*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm

*SCREAMS* YOU OWN NOTHING! NO-ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU! THE PEOPLE LOVE NICHOLAS, THE NOBLES LOVE NICHOLAS, ELIZABETH LOVES NICHOLAS AND I LOVE NICHOLAS. YOU WILL BE SEEN AS A MAD-MAN, YOU WILL BE TRIED FOR TREASON. THE GUARDS WILL CATCH YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN LEAVE AND THEN YOU'LL BE THE ONE BEING RAPED! I'LL WATCH YOUR FAT BLUBBERING ASS BEING IMPALED BY MY GUARDS AND LAUGH! YOU ARE A MARKED MAN WITH A TINY, MINISCULE, SMALL, INVISIBLE PENIS!

(OOC: Goodbye, I got to go. My parents are drill seargents, lol.)
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:55 pm

(OOC: Parental units can be that way lol )

*Richard only laughs*

They may love him now but they will not once they are told that he is the one responsible for the mysterious deaths in the surrounding villages. The strange plauge that seems to be ripping through the countryside. All ready the people are suspicious, they speak of an acient evil that has waken once more. They speak of Vampires!

There is more going on here than you can imagine! I have proof that will ruin him, and I have left instructions with a trusted ally outside this castle to put my plans into action should anything happen to me.

so you see it shall not be me impaled if you decide to run that pretty mouth of yours. You will not breathe a word of this and you will give me what you promised ... or else.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:30 am

How is this:

Full Criminal Immunity
2 Earldoms
A French Heiress Bride
My silence forever
An Embassy to England
All the prostitutes you could ever want.
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 am

Thats is most generous of you ... your Majesty *he mocks her* For a start

*he leaves her and rides from the palce quickly, he is late for a meeting with a man who has little patience. *
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 am

*Marie picks up the remainder of her things and goes back to bed*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private encounter   Private encounter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private encounter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5