Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dear Bess, a Private Word?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

My Dear Bess, a Private Word? Empty
PostSubject: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 am

My Lady, my dear friend, what is it that troubles you so this evening? Surely there be more than matters of state that burden your heart or your cousin as troublesome to you as she may be, I can see it written on thine face, I can feel it here in my own heart.

*raises his hand to gently trace her cheekbone with a delicate hand*

If there is anything I might do to ease your sorrows you have but to say the word and it shall be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Trouble yourself not dear Nicholas, I find I need to withdraw into mine own mind at times to navigate the best path forward for myself and us all.

I doth admit I tend towards bouts of anger and sulking, but tis mostly short and a neccesary evil to contrast to mine gentler heart and careful mind.

I feel a short break from mine arguments with dear cousin Marie wilt be a great help. Her tongue doth inflame my anger and impulsiveness when I wudst rather take a step back and consider her fate more carefully with an open mind and gentler heart.

...and then I wudst reccomend we all partake in merriments of some sort. A great deal of music and dancing doth always ease the soul, think ye not?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Indeed it does and I enjoy both.

I know your tendency of mood, but it pains me to see you in distress, it always has. And the thought that perhaps I have had a hand in causeing ....

*sighs * perhaps I read too much in to things, I have always been taken to worry needlessly

*paints on a smile*
you are right, we all just need a bit of merriment.

As for your Cousin, I am trying my best to keep her entertained and well away from you, I do not trust that one with your safety. It has long been a wise bit of advice to keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

my wish would be to have her far away from you my dear friend, even I must take her to Kenilworth when I go.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 am

*whispers*

I think I may have worn out my dear cousin with our little game much sooner than I anticipated this evening.

Tis possibly the added vigour I have for life now that Lettice Knollys is gone from my court.

...or perhaps the need to win over some lady to prove myself.

I know not which, but anyway, tis most entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 am

*laughs* you are most wicked my friend*

I admit I accepted her attentions because I thought it would both protect and serve you. But I am ashamed to say that some where along the way I have become swept up in it all.

I foolishly thought that perhaps I could tame her, that she might even truly come to love me. *shakes head* I suppose in my lonelyness I left myself open to folly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:37 am

You cannot tame a Queen with Tudor blood running through her veins my lord, thou shudst have realised that already.

Though it would be great relief for me to know her in the hands of one both level headed and loyal to mine kingdom, I think thou hast earnt a more gentler and loyal heart than that of Marie.

If thou wishest it I would of course give my blessing, but if she didst cause you troubles I would be unable to steer myself on the path of rightcheousness and might make rash decisions on her future safety.

*raises an eyebrow in gravity and curiosity*

Twud be entirely in your hands my lord from that day to ensure her kin do not wish her dead.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 am

I do know I can not tame the heart of a Queen, in that case I might have tried to tame you long ago *laughs*

*turns more serious*
I thank you for your blessing and your understanding friendship even more. But I dont think she loves me and though it would please me to be able to marry her and keep her safely away from you I do not wish to marry someone who does not really care for me. Unless of couse it was a union you wished.

I do wish that you are right and I have earnt a more gentler heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dear Bess, a Private Word?   My Dear Bess, a Private Word? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dear Bess, a Private Word?
Page 1 of 1