Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+21
Sophie Anne Compton
timelord
Lady Jane Tudor
Lady Mary
Princess Mary I
Henry, Lord Darnley
Mary Tudor
Arthur Tudor
Henry VIII
Francis
Lord James of York
Catherine Parr
Lady Jane Grey
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
Juan de Austria
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Tudor
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis

Francis

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Marie Stuart wrote:
Oh, I missed you so much! *Sob*.

(OOC: This means that her marriage to Nicholas is illegal, all of her children are illegitimate and that she is Queen of France again)

I also meant to ask... my dear, have you seen, or heard from, your cousin lately...? It's been a month since she has been on...

Perhaps we should create a new topic to lure her in...
When does she turn 479?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 am

(OOC: Elizabeth has been taking care of her mother who is ill. She should return soon. My absense was do the the fact that I lost my mother to cancer a few days before the holidays ... I have not been in the roleplaying mood but I am trying ot get back into it )

*Nicholas is unsure what to say. He paints an expression across his face that he hopes hides his fear and pain. Not knowing where he stands at the moment is tearing him apart. With out Marie he will be heart broken, but even still his one wish is for his darling Marie to be happy ... even if it is with another*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 am

*Sees Nicholas and freezes before turning slowly to Francis and smiling my loveliest most charming smile*.

Dearest, please excuse me ... *Gets up before Francis can say anything and walks over to Nicholas, waiting for him to address me first because as a Queen anything less is beneath me*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 am

My Queen

*bows is head, out of respect but more so to keep her from seeing the pain in his eyes*

What wuldst thou have me do?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:57 am

*Looks pained and agonized, and as always happens when I am in a horrible situation I become horrible ill and vomit all over you*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:04 am

*seems unconcerned with myself as I take you in my arms*

I can not bare to see you this way ... you know I love you with all my heart, I can not put you through this. I shall stand aside willingly though it breaks my heart

*blood tears fill my eyes.*

Give me leave to return to England
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:06 pm

*Joins Marie* You are welcome to stay here, your Marquisliness (OOC: is that a word? I hope Elizabeth's mother is ok and I'm sorry for your loss) and help Marie and I look after your child... Perhaps you could marry lady Devereux?

Last edited by Francis on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

(OOC: Thank you)

*Looks at Francis coldly*

I have no desire to marry anyone else, twud not be fair to the Lady when my heart doth and always will belong to another. *Nicholas ignores the rest of the offer but his eyes squint in pain at the mention of his children. He is reminded again that Marie and the children she carries are all the family he had left, he is now alone*

*To Marie* It seems we can not speak freely here, there are things I must say ...

*Whispers to Marie so no one else can hear* Meet me in my private chambers

*calls for Marie's ladies to tend to her then Nicholas turns to go*
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Nicholas, you are welcome to live with us at court, to look after your son... yu know, I cannot seperate a child from their father...

You're welcome to stay.... DO ANYTHING INDECENT WITH MY WIFE AND I SWEAR, I WILL SEND LORD JAMES TO STAB YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 am

*fixes Francis with another cold glance and then leaves before he says something he will regret*
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

*Fixes Nicholas with a stern, but sympathetic glance before smiling at Marie*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 am

*Smiles at Francis*. I cannot believe he has turned his back on you! The Crowned and annointed King of France. *Wants to smack myself for not being able to say anything else but this, at such a time*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm

You think that is bad... you should see the rant he had in his private chambers!
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 am

I can't marry your sister, I'm engaged to the queen of England.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 am

Indeed! *bellows* He is betrothed to my daughter.

*grumbles under his breath* Now we are bring overrun by the bloody French

*leans over to whisper to Charles* I dare say I have no great love of Sir Nicholas, at least in regards to my daughters great affection for him, but I wuldst sooner see him married to the Scots Queen than a bloody Frenchman. What do you think of these events?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am

*leans back*
Hrm. Sir Nicholas seems, in my judgement, to be at heart a good man. Francis is the grandson of a weasel. I do believe a marriage between Her Grace of Scotland and Sir Nicholas is better for my realms, as a France without close allies is a France which is easier to invade.

But that is, of course, only my opinion.

Oh! Have you met my son, Fernandito?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Your Majesty... I would gladly come to your aid if you ever got into a war

Anyway...at the moment we are deciding whether or not to allow Marie to be married to me, but also married to Marie and have the tile of Prince Consort of France and be her husband as she is carrying his children
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:22 pm

*To Charles still whispering* Quite right, better for England as well to be sure. I wonder if there were something I culdst do to ensure the correct out come was made. *ponders for a moment then shakes his head*

Fernandito did you say? Why no, I have not had the pleasure *smiles*

*To Francis* One can never have to many allies *replied not trusting a word Francis says or caring to have France as an ally. For the moment he means only to keep the peace and scope out the situation*

Marie married to you both? That will never work ... I speak from expierence ... one spouse at a time *grins slightly*

And I think we could find you a more suitable match than the Scots Queen
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm

The Pope has granted the Papal distribution to allow it... Your Majesty

Besides... If I remember rightly, you are not the best to ask for marriage advice... I hope you do know, since wer're in 2010 that it is the men that determine the gender, and how strong the child is... you got rid of
Wife 1 because it was your fault... you didn't kill her because you respected your older brother
Wife 2 BEST DECISION EVER!! WORST WOMAN EVER!
Wife 3 The best wife anyone could possibly ask for... and she gave you a son, before poor old Jane, went and dropped dead.
Wife 4 got along with you better when she wasn't married to you
Wife 5 because she flirted with others while you were a large, bloated, overweight possibly obese man, getting old... however she still had a child with you.... Lord James of York
Wife 6 died in childbirth after marrying Thomas Seymour....
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Trust me Henry, you are one of the bad people to ask...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm

*snorts and waves Francis's words away with a brush of one meaty hand*

We are not discussing my marriages.

I am not Catholic but ... and Charles please correct me if I am wrong, the Pope wilst not allow the Scots Queen to be wed to two men. The Holy Father wilst I presume choose which of the two marriages he wishes to declare legal. The other will be null and void.

*Thinks to himself* Let us pray it is Nicholas
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm

May I direct you here???

Page 4 i think... Marie's fifth post

http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.org/kingdom-of-scotland-f29/private-chambers-of-sir-nicholas-t153-45.htm

The Pope has issued the dispension... prepare to have me and Nicholas as Great Nephews in law
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm

I am sorry to disappoint you but what the Scots Queen said was that the Pope granted the dispositions for you both to marry her ... meaning the times in which you were originally married.

He has yet to make a ruling now on which of the marriages he will remain legal. I am sure we are all waiting eagerly for the outcome of that.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

yes.... he will allow both of them... if he doesn't well....
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

*raise brow and smirks* Well what? Do you plan to go against the Holy Church?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: