Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+21
Sophie Anne Compton
timelord
Lady Jane Tudor
Lady Mary
Princess Mary I
Henry, Lord Darnley
Mary Tudor
Arthur Tudor
Henry VIII
Francis
Lord James of York
Catherine Parr
Lady Jane Grey
thomas boleyn2
Charles V
Mary Boleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
Juan de Austria
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Tudor
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 am

*understands well why Marie would treat him so but even so she could not have hurt him any more and it is written all over his face*

Thank your Ma... Henry *his voice is barely above a whisper* but my Queen was correct when she said before I do not do well in the sun. And I have other matters that require my attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 am

Very well then Nicholas *actually finds himself feeling sort of sorrow for Nicholas, he meant to annoy Marie and his fun only succeeded in making Nicholas even more miserable.* as you wish ... you really should write to my daughter, she does miss you dearly

To the gorund you say Charles? Sounds sporting indeed, I must try this. We must procure a bull
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 am

Ah, Sir Nicholas...I would speak with you later. Although matters are now..complicated, I still have some gifts for you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 am

*Nicholas smiles, his first in days, this one act of kindness means alot to him and it shows*

Of course Emperor, and thank you. I am at your disposal at any time.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 am

Come, my lord, walk with me while I go to put the fear of, well, me, in the director of entertainments.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 am

*still smileing and relieved to have a reason to leave with out making himself appear even more foolish*

Of course Emperor
Back to top Go down
Arthur Tudor

Arthur Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Henry VIII wrote:
Very well then Nicholas *actually finds himself feeling sort of sorrow for Nicholas, he meant to annoy Marie and his fun only succeeded in making Nicholas even more miserable.* as you wish ... you really should write to my daughter, she does miss you dearly

To the gorund you say Charles? Sounds sporting indeed, I must try this. We must procure a bull

procure a bull?

Try waving a picture of grandmother in front of one, would that work?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Despite what Marie may have said, I will be at the wedding... however, I will have an umbrella to keep the sun off of me... and will only watch as I despise jousting
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Wedding? What wedding?

I thought we were going for a hunt and have a joust?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:06 pm

I meant joust... my humblest apologies... your grace... my great uncle in law
(OOC: Was discussing a wedding with someone else)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 am

Of course dearest Francois. And do not forget sunblock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 am

*Snatches sunblock off of Marie* Thank you, Madame! *Applies it, and thrusts it into his pocket*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 am

Please do not call me Madame! What happened to me being your "Sweetheart" your "Dearest bride"? And now you simply call me "Madame"!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 am

I am sorry, Marie... but I do not want to lose you to Sir Nicholas... and seeing you wear that necklace of his and how much you love him is making me jealous
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 am

You both do not want ME to lose HIM and are jealous?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Marie... of course I am jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

No, no, no! You said you did not want me to lose him, implying you wanted us to be together. But then you said you are jealous, implying that YOU want me!
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 am

I said Marie, that the Necklace you are wearing makes me jealous and that I want you as my wife!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:19 am

*Rolls my eyes, and remembers that Francis was both uneducated and spoiled, a combination unseen in all of my other husbands*. Of course you did dead. Of course you did.

Well, look *Raises up my hands and shows you that on each of my middle fingers I am wearing a ring that you gave me*.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 am

You kept them? *Slides his hand into his pocket and pulls out the ring that Marie gave him on their wedding day* I kept yours all these years.... I was told... by my mother, that you were dead
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 am

You must have known otherwise! Did you not even know of Elizabeth's imprisonment of myself?
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 am

Imprisonment? *his brow furrows with anger at Elizabeth and worry for Marie* N-No, I did not

Do tell
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 am

Well, you know of my marriage to Henry and his ... well, to be frank, his brutal idiocy.

One of my ... our leading nobles, the Earl of Bothwell, got it in his head to murder Henry and marry me. He had always been loyal to me, and even my mother, but even he could not resist this.

So ... he kidnapped me ... and he ... *Decides not to tell Francis, he is young and probably ignorant anyway* forced me to be his wife in the Protestant rite. This angered your mother, so she did nothing to protect me in the events that followed

My subjects rebelled. Without the arms of France to save me, I was imprisoned. But I escaped, I always do. Bothwell and I mustered out troops but the treacherous Earl of Argyll faked an epilipsy attack on the field and his highland troops defected.

It was a horrifying rout, and I had no choice but to flee. But I idiotically fled to England and not to France where Elizabeth imprisoned me for Henry's murder.
Back to top Go down
Francis

Francis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 pm

How dare she! She will pay for this!
Back to top Go down
Henry, Lord Darnley

Henry, Lord Darnley

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Marie? Francois?
What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: HELP AND GUIDANCE :: New Members-
Jump to: