Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. Empty
PostSubject: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

I've noticed the sweet scent of the autumn season is apon us...
I do so love autumn, the colours.. the smell.. and of course the perfect temperature for a late morning stroll with my close friends and family, it has made me do some thinking.

I do propose my dear friends join me in such a wonderful element of this season.
Please, if I may gather a small party of people to acompany me for this peaceful walk, it would truely fill my heart with glee, and I have no objection to anyone willing to join me.

Don't be a stranger, yours-
Katherine Howard.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 am

Dear Kat, I wudst love to enjoy pleasant stroll with you about the gardens. Or a ride at great speeds through the parklands perhaps.

I find such passtimes do calm mine nerves and clear the head.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 am

I shuld love to join you as well but alas early mornings are quite impossible for me *smiles*

I do tend to take my strolls in the evening hours .
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:07 am

*Bows*
I enjoy walks in tranquil surroundings, and would be pleased to accompany you.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Dearest Charles, I heartily think this is not the company you wouldst enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Would you walk with me, then, my beloved? I wish to see if there are good streams for fishing here.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm

I would love to my darling.

*Isabella thinks to herself: if I don't i'm sure she will.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh all these kindest replies!
May I answer them all to the best before we enjoy our time together.

Elizibeth~
I would too enjoy to wonder with you, a travel on horse back also seems most exciting!

Sir Nicholas~
I have indeed heard some rumors... But I did tell myself it was just a mere element of story. However, if evening is more suitable I must too confess my love of the night...

Charles~
How kind of you!
To have someone so noble acompany me through this lonely stage, I must admit I'm flattered. Please! do not take any hesitation in bringing your wife on this occasion, I'm sure... She may bring an element of happiness to our stroll.
*smiles and curtseys to all*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 am

Isabel brings happiness wherever she goes.
Well! Ladies, let us stroll. I shall send a boy for fishing gear and we shall see what we can catch.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 am

Might I send for my young brother my lord? He wudst have you launch his finest new toy ship and this outing would make fine 'royal progress' for his little triumph.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am

I would be honored, and I am sure my wife would be as well. She is fond of children and thy brother is charming.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 am

Where could he be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm

* laughs *
Oh Charles, your very charming youself!
Is thou good at fishing by any chance, I must admit... I would indeed love to join
such a stronge man in his element.
it shall bring a smile to mine face. * smiles as promised *

Elizabeth, your young brother is most welcome.
* thinks~ Henry will hate me even more to have befriendid his children. chuckle...*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 pm

And here comes the lad with the fishing gear now!
Lady Katherine I do admit I am a fair angler. I enjoy it, as being outside in the quiet and calm of nature is very soothing to the mind.
*places Isabel's hand on his arm and gives it a light squeeze*
Come then, beloved and Lady Katherine! To the fish!
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 pm

*Smiles haughtily at Katherine before turning smoothly on her heels and gliding elegantly across the floor*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:54 am

And should Edward become ready, he is young and shall have no trouble catching up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 am

Blast
* giggles and starts to skip happily along, picking an occasional flower from the path *

~ dreamy sigh ~ I do so love autumn...
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 am

*a loud fanfare sounds from back at the palace and Edward appears with his huge toy ship tucked rather precariously under his little arm. Scampering after the Royal party he stops and turns to look back at his paige, trumpeters and guards.*

Well hurry up then! We haven't got all day!

*running to cath up he yells behind him irritably at the panting guards*

Come on, come on!

*When his small party reaches the others Edward is grinning from ear to ear but his servants are all panting and out of breath.*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 am

Well that is a truly marvelous ship! I cannot wait to see it take to the seas! I am sure your grace shall be an admiral to equal Don Juan or Andrea Doria.
Would your grace like some assistance with your ship?

Your grace should remember, a true prince has regard for those who serve him. I know 'tis hard, but it will come with experience.

And, your grace, may I have the honor of presenting you to my wife, Empress Isabella?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

*Isabella kneels so she can face the little boy, she smiles lovingly - like she would her own children. She always loved children. She pulls out a little spinning toy, one of the finest and hands it to Edward*

*In a playful voice* Your Majesty,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 am

* smiles playfully at the adorable boy *

You Edward! It's been much too long!
* kneels beside Isabella to embrase the child~ smiling *
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Ah, Isabel, does he not remind you of Felipe at that age? So long ago, now.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Come, my fine young man, and show me how goes your ship!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 am

Do you remember when we were first married, darling, and in Granada, strolling through the Alhambra every day?
Back to top Go down
Edward Tudor
King Regnant
Edward Tudor

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 am

*Edward barely has time to place his ship upon the ground afore he ist scooped up in embrace by his step mother Katherine.*

Kitty, I hadst thought you gone?

*he hugs her tightly and a little tearfully. When released he doth recover himself quickly like a true Prince and bows deeply afore Isabella*

We are pleased to meet you your highness.

*taking the gift from her with a smile and bow of his head, Edward then pauses*

I wast not aware I wud be meeting your grace and hath not prepared gift.

*he frowns but then doth produce a fine velvet bag wherein he hath placed the prettiest of his best marbles.*

But if it please you my lady I have these fine marbles to be shared among the young princesses of yourself and the good Emperor Charles. Your husband didst menton they too enjoyed a goodly game of marbles like myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.   A stroll amounst the trees of autumn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stroll amounst the trees of autumn.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: