Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Summer Progress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Short Summer Progress Empty
PostSubject: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I shalt be away from court for few days, starting out early on the morn of Friday.

Tis but short trip to go amongst mine subjects of London and surrounding areas. I am to attend the household of my lord Nile Rodgers who hails from the new world to listen upon his new sonnets.

I shall return prompt on Sunday eve under cover of darkness. So fret not, I shalt be at court for mine birthday celebrations!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 am

oh but I wish I culdst join thee! I hope you have a most glorious time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:23 am

I shalt look forward to your return dearest Elizabeth!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

Daughter I do hope thou hast a safe trip. Beware of highwaymen! We will have a joyous celebration fo your birthday when thou hast safely returned! Avec plus amour, Maman
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 am

Highwayman?!

*Elizabeth's eyes do alight with intrigue, and the flush of excitement doth colour her usually snow white complexion*

...what exactly shudst I be bewaring of with these highwaymen maman?

*a grin doth creep across her face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 am

*Ponders saying something but blushes heavily instead as she fumbles around for a piece of parchment in her cloaks*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

Well they are like pirates and they may try to take advantage of thee! Some of them are quite good-looking I hear.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 am

I am sure the queen will be most adequately guarded.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 am

Well that's unfortunate you old spoil-sport because some of them are quite handsome & virile.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 am

To you I say: piffle. No man who earns his living robbing can be truly handsome or virile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 am

So these highwaymen are handsome, virlile, land bound pirates who wudst wish to take advantage of mine good person?

*giggles with delight over the whole thing and is most put out that her status as Queen requires her be well protected at all times*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 am

*thinks upon Sir Walt as a gentleman most handsome, virile and good at robbery, but doth not dare correct Charles... or even mention Sir Walter in his presence*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 am

Soon you shall have my good son Don Juan to guard and protect you, and to be your support.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 am

I think you should do as Charles says, the emperor knows best!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 am

As you wish maman.

*curtsies*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 am

*whispers to Anne*

...ist he to be my new daddy then? I've had one father, many mothers and a right royal rubbish guardian who didst wish to molest me in mine own bed. I think I wudst like a good guiding hand such as his to go to when I needed advice. So I say go for it! He's so wonderful he's even starting to look like chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 am

I hath returned aweary but most satisfied with mine short progress to go among my people of London. Their manners of late are much improved and all were gracious, good and kind to their Queen.

My lord Nile wast breathtaking with his performance and the love shown didst quite move the man to tears. He ist truly wonderful, kind and talented and I am pleased to have him return to my realm to begin his work here for short time.

I didst have the great pleasure of meeting with a goodly friend of my lord Nile. A most charming gentleman of perfect manners by the name of Bryan Ferry. He was quite the delight and most concerned for my lady Liz (one of my favourite costumiers and confidantes) whenst she wath struck with quite an attack of the vapours. Some may insist her stomacher was laced in too tight for all the dancing she didst do. hose close to her know she was rather taken with Master Ferry. I wudst greatly love to be in his company again if he didst ever grace my court.

I treated myself to a new cloak by Mistress Vivienne Westwood. Tis of blue and emblazoned with red Tudor Roses. Also some fine shoes which doth make me greatly taller and stride with grace. Though I do fear what may become of me if I attempoted to dance La Volta in them
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 am

Daughter tis so fine to have thee back in Court! Marie is quite insane and I may have a new calling as a Marriage Counselor. Whatever thou dost hear, I do not wnat to break up Marie and Nicholas!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 am

Ah my dear Bess it is so nice to have you back ... I am most pleased your time well well spent in decadence.

I knew it were only a matter of time before the Westwood cloak was yours *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 am

Perhaps your lady mother and I should go into business together!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Ah, I think that a fine plan indeed!

By thine hand Charles, Europe is ensured of good rule for many years to come and the dynasties of our great realms do intermix with other good blood.

Maman hath learnt full well how to curb a royal fiery temper and to assist others to calm their fears in marital dispute.

Methinks Marie and I cudst also retire one day to teach a school of young Princesses. We are now working well together with love rather than fighting competitively. I see already that our realms and our hearts do reap the rewards of this.

...and when my pirate doth arrive I shalt need to learn the role of being good wife and good Regent which may be a great challenge indeed. I hope to have Christina's good tutelage on this. Thugh the role is new to me I am indeed a great student and will apply myself with full vigour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Summer Progress   Short Summer Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Summer Progress
Page 1 of 1