Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebration of Marie's leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Celebration of Marie's leaving Empty
PostSubject: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 am

I know everyone at court is most ecstatic to hear that Marie Stuart hath left us for the darkest depths of the north. As Queen I order that we celebrate this happy event with a most wild party!

I'll have you all know that I intend to get thoroughly squiffy and seduce as many handsome nobles with nice legs and piratical teperaments as doth attend the court!

Now... mine recipe book for alcoholic beverages, where didst I put it? Aha! Here tis:

Alcoholic Drinks of the Middle Ages
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:50 am

Make mine a Tanqeray & Tonic!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 am

I didst wish to start by making mineself a large brandy but am most disgusted at the thought of 'moistening a pencil with the oil of Ben' - ewwwwww!

I know not what it talks of but it sounds most improper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm

I am disgusted by your behaviours as of late!

*glares in hatred*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Katharine of Aragon wrote:
I am disgusted by your behaviours as of late!

*glares in hatred*
Whos behavior? Mine or my daughters? Either way get lost you old bore! We'll have a little cocktail if we like? Isn't it time for one of your ten daily masses? Go knit yourself a new hairshirt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:53 pm

How dare thee you world class BITCH. Nobody liketh's thee, I am greatly glad you got the foul death thee deserved. I see not how you can even look me in the eye, I a Princess of Spain and Queen of England compared to you and your sister - England's top tramps.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

I was no tramp. Unlike you I married Henry a virgin. Nobody liketh me, so what? Everybody respecteth me and that matters more.
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
Christina of Milan

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Mine own aunt Katherine! *curtseys* It is always a pleasure to see you.
Dearest Anne, I do thing the good Dread Lady Margaret would shudder to hear you speak such to her own relation.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm

M of A? Well too bad, I am afraid I am not fond of the Spanish branch of your family. In fact I wish all Spaniards were at the bottom of the sea!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

*stamps foot*

I wilt NOT have my maman or the mother of my dear Kat Knollys spoken of so!

*composes herself so as to speak respectfully to Cat Aragon*

Though I respect thee as a great Queen, mistress of Aragon, I wudst recommend thee not insult the mother of the present Queen in her own court.

See that all around me I have my lords of the new religion. Most loyal followers of the Boleyns. Though some of the others may speak in ill words of Queen Anne in their privvy chambers they do not do so infront of me on pain of swift reprisal.

*her voice begins to reach it's trademark roar*

I am a true daughter of Henry and wilt have my way in my own court and due respect given mine heritage madam!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm

OOh I love it when she shows she is truly the lions cub! Tres formidable ma cherie!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Ah, Maman, thou didst indeed find some things quite agreeable about King Harry during his great courtship then?!

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Of course I did! He was great blonde god. He filled whatever room he was in. Being next to him was like standing next to the sun. Sadly I got burned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Well maman, you didst get him at his best. When I was finally graced by his presence after thine passing he filled the room in a most different manner. Wink

However his fierly presance was still there right to the end, and a great many more got burned for approaching too close.

Though his affections towards me were changable I admit my respect for him as King is unending.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

You seem able to possess all his good qualities and none of his bad. I know he loved you very much and he was extremely proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration of Marie's leaving   Celebration of Marie's leaving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration of Marie's leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: