Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I seek the finest of wines....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I seek the finest of wines.... Empty
PostSubject: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

As I sit in my quarters- Although I am surronded by many comforts, I cannot help but feel something is missing...
* sigh *
The wine seems slightly dull to my taste... I do enjoy something delicious upon my tounge.
If someone could bring me a different exotic wine~ I would be most grateful...
As thy must understand, its rather embarrising when I must share a ill tasting wine with a guest of mine.

* smiles and continues to stare from her glass window, and she sits comfortably on the perch *
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

Here Kitty, *hands over a bottle of wine*. My family in France sent it especially for Nicky and I, but if you'd like it, you may have it.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:27 am

Somehow Marie I think that wasn't quite what Kitty meant.

*grins*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

I know bloody well that wasn't what she meant, however I don't want her to get killed for being a little slut , so I'll play dumb.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am

There is nothing you can do about that, I just 'know'.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am

Always the pessimist aren't we. Edward really should have married a Burgundian Princess instead of you, I have no idea what he saw in you.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 am

My world famous beauty, my kind heart and my skill in the bed chamber.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 am

And get your facts right, it was a French Princess.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 am

*Elizbaeth pretends not to understand what goes on, but cannot keep up the charade and roars with laughter at it all*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 am

No it wasn't, it was a Burgundian Princess. The French alliance was going very poorly, Warwick endorsed it and he was behaving treasonously. The French wanted to replace Edward with Henry VI, and Charles wanted to go to war with him (Louis). Why on Earth would Edward have married a French Princess?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 am

(I read it was a French Princess)

He would want to marry a French bride to strengthen the alliance once more and to protect themselves from French enemies.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 am

"At the negotiations with the French, Warwick had intimated that King Edward was interested in a marriage arrangement with the French crown, the intended bride being Louis XI's sister-in-law, Bona, daughter of Louis, Duke of Savoy.[69] This marriage was not to be, however, because in September 1464, Edward revealed that he was already married, to Elizabeth Woodville."

Taken from Wikipedia, and also it was in a book. So shuteth uppeth!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 am

Alas Lady Woodville, I fear Marie cannot understand the need for such alliances. The choices she made of her own husbands were for naught but herself and to hell with the future of the realm.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 am

That foolish mare greatly gets on my nerveth's!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 am

My two Elizabeths? Why are thee both speaking so evil of me? I hath done nothing wrong, merely to disagree with you is no sin!

And also, the fact that Warwick wanted it means nothing, I want Elizabeth to marry Philip, because it will anger my family (the French Royals) into making war on her, but does not mean it is what she wants!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 am

Edward had no intention of marrying a harlot of Burgandy, it was not simply what Warwick wanted it was as good as done! Find me proof of this Burgandian wife?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 am

Let me get this straight. You wudst have me marry Philip of Spain, thus combining the two greatest naval powers against the rest of Europe? Now that I like the sound of.

And thou wudst have me marry a Catholic and mine sister's own husband?

Though I despise the man for his treatment of mine sister and his hatred of Protestants, he didst help secure my life and free me from The Tower. Perhaps such pros and cons cudst be greatly outweighed by the powers his great armies wudst give me over all other monarch in existance....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 am

*throws a disgusted look at Elizabeth*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 am

...and I did but speak the truth about your second and third marriages, did I not?

I admit I love to toy with thee Marie for thou art most skilled at arguing with me and I find few who wudst match my wit or stand up to my powers. I also like how I usually get to win at the end of each argument. Tis most satisfying all round.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 am

*whispers to Lady Woodville*

I do but tease madam, I think Marie doth not realise how much trouble she wudst be in if I didst have the weight of Spain behind me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 am

I didn't say he married one, I said he SHOULD have married one, you English cow! God, how did Edward stand you?

And maybe my plan wasn't so good, Elizabeth(Tudor) ... maybe you should marry Courtenay instead.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 am

Maybe he should, then you my pretty would never have been born!"
*whispers* That is alright then, as soon as thee have her head the better!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 am

My Lady Woodville I find myself oft aghast at thine death wishes for thine own descendants. Mayhaps blood ist not thicker than water when thou art a water goddess?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 am

My Lady Elizabeth, you forget that you wouldst also have your cousin's head.
I have lived in a time where cousin went against cousin in these Rose Wars.
As I have previously said one of my brother in law's tried to kill my husband whilst the other stole the throne from my very own son's then was rumoured to have killed them.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 am

Oh, she's no Godess. She's just am pagan witch. I can't believe that you believe her Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I seek the finest of wines....   I seek the finest of wines.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I seek the finest of wines....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: