Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 am

*laughs knowingly*

Looking for someone in particular My Lady
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 am

*laughs loudly to draw as much attention as possible*

Why no Sir Nicholas, how could a poor, helpless woman such as myself find the unnamed murderer of her children and brother?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 am

*Clears throat loudly* Murderer of whom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 am

*shouts* THE MURDERER OF MY SONS, THE RIGHTFUL HEIR.

*in mind*
OH BUT I KNOW WHO, IT WAS THAT BITCH MARGARET BEAUFORT AND HER BASTARD SON HENRY TUDOR. THEY HAD THE DEED DONE THEMSELVES WHILE THEY FRAMED RICHARD III. ALLOWING THE PUBLIC TO HATE RICHARD, AND SINCE MY BOYS WERE GONE HENRY WAS THE ONLY HEIR. BUT HE HAS NOT GOT AWAY LIGHTLY. HIS SON, AND HIS GRANDSON, SHALL NOT REACH MANHOOD MARK MY WORDS!

*in a look of anguish Elizabeth storms away*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:47 am

Good God. Lady Woodville is absolutely insane!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 am

She is eccentric ... but I dare not say insane. She has a weath of power and intellect I doth think none of us could begin to understand
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 am

*Bess entered the room just in time to witness this outburst and chases after Lady Woodville*

My lady, my queen! Wudst thou curse the offspring of thine sweet daughter Elizabeth of York, they are but your own flesh and blood?! I bessech thee my lady not to use thine powers to the negative result of all concerned.

*throws herself at the lady's feet and kisses the hem of her skirt*

I wish not to meddle my lady but know thee great and good. Children are but innocents cursed by the decisions of their fathers. Lay not this at their doors.

...and though I have not thine powers I trust greatly in mine astrologers and such apothacaries of the spirits and wudst not wish upon thee the return of such horrors times three.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 am

You are a fool Elizabeth!
Me and my daughter placed this curse on Henry before she was even married to him! We placed the curse on simply 'the man who did the crime'! Therefore the curse has already worked it's magic and the Tudor line will soon diminish!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 am

Eccentric? Nicky, having 10 cats in eccentric, talking about murdering your children, speaking to water and claiming to be the Magical offspring of some pagan Godess is NOT eccentric.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 am

So what of vampires? Are they eccentric or insane *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 am

Arthur, Henry's son did not live till manhood. Henry, his other son had a great difficulty producing male heirs and all his sons died young! His son by Katharine, his bastard Henry Fitzroy and his son Edward. Mary could not produce an heir, and even though it may be your choosing Elizabeth - neither can you.

Last edited by Elizabeth Woodville on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 am

Marie, you are a great fool! I pity you heartily as I know something you do not my lady! Do not dare tell me my sons were not murdered! The Princes in the Tower, one of our greatest mysteries. I have avenged them, and this whole Tudor house shall come crashing down!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:05 am

Oh, no Lady Woodville, I am nearly catatonic with glee. For when the Tudor house falls, my son James and my Stuart house shall take it's place.

And dearest Nicky, Vampires are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 am

Fool! That is not the reason I pity you!
*Elizabeth's cheeks turn scarlet with rage because of Marie's ignorance and disrespect to her sons*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 am

Lady Woodville, PLEASE CALM DOWN! I know but very little about the Princes in the Tower. Did not their uncle murder them?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:11 am

*flies into a rage before finding her inner clarity*
Read.
My.
Previous.
Post.
About.
Margaret.
Beaufort.
*slow breathe*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Woodville
Queen Consort
Elizabeth Woodville

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

My husband, the kinge died when his son and heir was but a boy. Richard became regent for him when it was supposed to be shared between me, him and a council Edward dictacted. Richard kidnapped my son and placed him in the tower. He asked for my other son, I was not a fool. Tell me, if you have two jewells would you put them both in the same box? I sent another boy. As wicked as it sounds, my son's right is crucial! His father would turn in his grave!

*pauses*

I sent my surviving son away to Flanders to make sure he couldn't be captured.

Richard said my marriage to my husband was null and void, making me a shamed whore and my children bastards. Richard was now King of England.

One day it was announced that Edward, the rightful heir was dead..

*a single tear falls down her face, like a perfect carving*

I could not believe it, Richard had his crown? Why did he have to bother with me and mine. It was not like the people hated him. People saw my boy as unfirt because of his age.

It wasn't Richard, it was Margaret Beaufort and Henry Tudor. She spread the word that my sons had died because Richard murdered them to get him out of favour. I assume she smuggled my boys out and had the deed done herself. With no other heirs left (or so they thought) it was simply Richard vs Henry. They killed my sons to ensure their crown. The public now loathed Richard and he was the only other option!

*Elizabeth's eyes water and she scurries out of the room, shamed*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 am

*smiles warily*. I see ... *chuckles nervously* ... I'm sure.

WAIT, Margaret and Henry weren't heirs! There were hundreds of people with a better claim to the throne than they! Isabella of Castile had more Royal blood then Henry!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 am

...Anne Boleyn and the whole family of Howard hath more royal blood than they!

Which by my calculations still puts me upon England's throne and you upon Sctlands my dear cousin. Therefore, let us cast aside our own battles for this momsnt to comfort our dear ancestor and the memories of her sons.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 am

My lord ... you are right ... Elizabeth I ... I ... I ... I ...*Starts to cry so hard I can't breathe and begin choking*.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 am

*strokes Marie's shoulder gently and begs her not to cry*

We are but women Marie, burdened with heavy hearts and heavy crowns.

*hands her a glass of a weak wine to ease her throat and calm her tears without causing her to collapse in a drunken stupor*

Now. Thou hast the love of Sir Nicholas with my blessing. I can offer you little greater comfort than that now can I?

Dry your tears and let us get ourselves together so that we may ease our kind lady's heart when she ist ready to recieve us once again. We hath neither of us lost a son under such horrors. She hath been robbed of two.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 am

I do also think this a good time to curse Robyn Dudley for a moment, for hath he not run off with that damnable Lettice he wudst be here to insist upon the merriment of us all with his dancing and the players he doth command to perform plays and other diversions to lighten our hearts.

Damn him for not being here to do as such!

...I always feel better after cursing Robyn. Do try it cousin, tis most good for the health I find. I shalt let thou speak ill of him just this once.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 am

Yes, Elizabeth, like always you are right. Let us. Though my son was stolen from me, and raised to think me a faithless whore. ... But at least he lived. Even if he did forsake me, he lived.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

God Damn Robert Dudley, faithless man-whore. The womanizing, worthless, treasonous, bastard. May he die soon and take his she-wolf with him.

You're right cousin, that did feel good.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 am

thank-you cousin. You know nothing gladdens my heart more than being right.

*winks at her*

*taking her to one side, Elizabeth whispers to her secretively*

I wilt share with you mine greatest secret. ...and do not dare grin so gleefully for the secret is nothing that canst cast me off mine throne!

*raises a dainty hand to reveal a bejewelled ring bearing her initial 'E'*

This ring doth never leave my hand, tis with me at all times. It is not there to express mine riches nor to caress my vanities.

*clicks the ring to reveal that it ist a locket*

Thou see-est here an image of mine mother. I too was raised to think her a faithless whore and canst rarely speak her name. But she ist dear to mine heart and close to me always, as I imagine are you to your son James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth   New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rulings at the court of Elizabeth
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next