Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Log in here to take part in the discussions.



 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 WHO are YOU...really?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Haha. It is very nice to meet you also, 'Sir,' 'my lord,' or 'Your Majesty' Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina of Milan
Duchess
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 496
Location : Duchy of Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:06 am

I've been chatting with some of you on twitter- I'm zoetheshort. Because I'm Zoe, and short. I chose the delightfully sassy dowager duchess of Milan and Lorraine, Christina of Denmark. I'm a Spanish teacher and fond of sassy hair cuts. And general sass.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2009-08-10
Location : Kenilworth Castle

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 am

*bows deeply*

Tis a pleasure my Lady

_________________


Est sularus oth mithas [My honor is my life]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Christina of Milan wrote:
I've been chatting with some of you on twitter- I'm zoetheshort. Because I'm Zoe, and short. I chose the delightfully sassy dowager duchess of Milan and Lorraine, Christina of Denmark. I'm a Spanish teacher and fond of sassy hair cuts. And general sass.
Hi Zoe! It's me Anne Sans Tete aka the_most_happy!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
avatar

Posts : 1854
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 32
Location : Leith, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey Christina!

And you kind of are a bitch, just saying, lol.

_________________
She's a maneater
Make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all of her love
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Christina of Milan
Duchess
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 496
Location : Duchy of Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:49 am

Yes...but a bitch with all her bits still attached!
Hi Anne of the awesome icon! My hood has not yet arrived, but I shall be sure to tweet when it does!
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Richmond or Hever. (Or my grave at Westminster.)

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 am

I'm late to this conversation - very interesting! I'm Caroline, I'm a 29-year-old librarian-in-training, from the U.S., and I twitter as Anne of Cleves because she has many more exciting things to tweet about than I do, apparently.


Last edited by Anne of Cleves on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysterym



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-29
Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 am

seems like you get on well love all the characters got to go work at 4 am
Back to top Go down
mysterym



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-29
Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 pm

my thoughts on the fate of anne bolelyn henry i love another but the the trouble is i am wed
ADVISER TO THE KING your majesty what if she was out of the picture
HENRY but how do we go about it
ADVISOR we can always use the treason card
so the kings advisors set about framing anne
to cut a long story short they fitted anne good and proper day of the trial your majesty henry percy your wife carries a torch for is on the scene HENRY CALLS ON HIS HENCHMAN
i want you to put the pressure on percy
HENCHMEN TO PERCY a word in your shell like you must find anne guilty if thy know what is good for you
percy fearing for hi own life delivered the verdict he hated to do and found anne guilty
please note tyhese are the thoughts of mysterym bounce
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 514
Location : His Heart

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 pm

mysterym wrote:
my thoughts on the fate of anne bolelyn henry i love another but the the trouble is i am wed
ADVISER TO THE KING your majesty what if she was out of the picture
HENRY but how do we go about it
ADVISOR we can always use the treason card
so the kings advisors set about framing anne
to cut a long story short they fitted anne good and proper day of the trial your majesty henry percy your wife carries a torch for is on the scene HENRY CALLS ON HIS HENCHMAN
i want you to put the pressure on percy
HENCHMEN TO PERCY a word in your shell like you must find anne guilty if thy know what is good for you
percy fearing for hi own life delivered the verdict he hated to do and found anne guilty
please note tyhese are the thoughts of mysterym bounce

You confuse me greatly..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

MysteryM might thee try to sprinkle thine next post with a soupcon of punctuation?
Back to top Go down
mysterym



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-29
Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 am

please except my apologies, for the lack of punctuation as my typing finger, was tired.

best regards to everyone

mysterym

(martin)
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 518
Location : Hever

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum! And I think i'll present myself first! I've read all the other posts so I think I now know a thing or two about you!
Well, i've always loved history! I was a Marie Antoinette fan but then I found the great story of the Tudor family! I must admit i'm a great Tudor fan! Specially I'm a hardcore Anne Boleyn fan! I love her!

Well and I was on twitter and then I recieved a tweet from the_most_happy! I loved her message! I was like 'WHAAT!? this is soo cool!!' So I started following her! I'm the cousin, haha! Very Happy And I loved the fact that most queens tweeted to each other all day long!

But the other day I was so bored and I noticed that there was no Catherine of Aragon on twitter... even though my favorite wife is Anne, I decided to create humble_n_loyal! It's so fun! I love tweeting to all af you! I have to act like I hate her, but fortunately we 'settled our differences today'! Very Happy

And about me... well i'm 19, I live in Mexico and I love Tudor history! Well I said that already haha! I'm studing to be a Montessori teacher. Smile
my twitter is obviously http://twitter.com/Sophboleyn
Follow me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Christina of Milan
Duchess
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 496
Location : Duchy of Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am

Bienvenidos!
I'm a teacher- I teacher kindergarten-8 grade Spanish! Debemos hablar!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

sophboleyn wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum! And I think i'll present myself first! I've read all the other posts so I think I now know a thing or two about you!
Well, i've always loved history! I was a Marie Antoinette fan but then I found the great story of the Tudor family! I must admit i'm a great Tudor fan! Specially I'm a hardcore Anne Boleyn fan! I love her!

Well and I was on twitter and then I recieved a tweet from the_most_happy! I loved her message! I was like 'WHAAT!? this is soo cool!!' So I started following her! I'm the cousin, haha! Very Happy And I loved the fact that most queens tweeted to each other all day long!

But the other day I was so bored and I noticed that there was no Catherine of Aragon on twitter... even though my favorite wife is Anne, I decided to create humble_n_loyal! It's so fun! I love tweeting to all af you! I have to act like I hate her, but fortunately we 'settled our differences today'! Very Happy

And about me... well i'm 19, I live in Mexico and I love Tudor history! Well I said that already haha! I'm studing to be a Montessori teacher. Smile
my twitter is obviously http://twitter.com/Sophboleyn
Follow me! Very Happy
Well I could never stay angry at my dear cousin/former Queen! I am trying to have less foes on twitter. Now if I can just bring The Queen of Scots around! But you are a good Catherine of Aragon. I can almost hear the Spanish accent in youtr tweets!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Sudley Castle

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Sophboleyn would you like to take up a real role on the forum?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 484
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 am

Welcome indeed Sophboleyn, tis a pleasure to have you join us and I wudst find thee fine company in mine court if thou ever wish to attend.

_________________


http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 518
Location : Hever

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 am

@Anne Boleyn

Haha, I'm loving being her! Yes I can feel the spanish accent in my tweets too haha! Yes, I felt you had a lot of foes! But a lot of followers aswell! Smile

@Catherine Parr

Oh yes please! I would love to take up a role! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2009-08-10
Location : Kenilworth Castle

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Anne, am I to assume you have a sister? *smiles*


*bows to Mary*
Tis a pleasure to make your aquaintance my Lady, Sir Nicholas of Rhodes, Marquis of Pembroke at your service.

_________________


Est sularus oth mithas [My honor is my life]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
mysterym



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-08-29
Location : uk

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 pm

i know this is slightly off topic, but beware of copyright laws when reproduceing lyrics just remember to mention the writers have fun all
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : Sudley Castle

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 pm

We can't get sued for typing lyrics haha.

Thanks anyway, mysterym you should take up an RPG role.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com
Dorothy Devereux
Courtier
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 453

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am

Hi everyone, my name is Jecca, and I'm an alcholi-...wait, whoops.

I'm twenty six, I live on the East Coast of the US, and used to think I was Fraser and Weir's only groupie, until now. I admire Elizabeth (probably moreso than Marie Stuart), as well as Anne of Cleves, Christina of Denmark, Isabella de Medici, and other women who essentially told the status quo to get stuffed (Christina turned down Henry VIII with a smartass reply after having Holbein paint a portrait intended for him of her in mourning clothes, and Isabella had enough moxy to... well, to get strangled by her husband at age 34. Still. If they didn't have balls, I dunno who does).

I picked Dorothy Devereux, though, because she's not nearly as well-documented as her (in)famous mother Lettice Knollys, or the sonnet-inspiringly beautiful Penelope. So, though she's historical, there's some flexibility as far as her personality, mannerisms, talents, and ambitions. So, she's as good a starting-out RPG character as any, lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
avatar

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 518
Location : Yuste

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:08 am

Welcome Lady Dorothy! I am sure I shall find a suitable Hapsburg husband for you.

_________________
Plus ultra
Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 am

Charles is our resident match maker Smile Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Devereux
Courtier
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 453

PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:44 am

Thank you!

...Honestly, I wouldn't mind a Hapsburg husband, myself. I imagine such a match would be tremendous help with my tuition bills. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHO are YOU...really?   

Back to top Go down
 
WHO are YOU...really?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: