Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Her Imperial Highness -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

For Her Imperial Highness - Empty
PostSubject: For Her Imperial Highness -   For Her Imperial Highness - I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm

*Marie has received her Ambassador's briefs and is equally delighted. The English people despite how Elizabeth may delude herself will never accept a Spanish Prince as their King, particularly one with Juan's history towards the Protestants in the Netherlands. Marie decides to write to the Empress knowing she is no fool. Marie will have to be very careful, one toe over the line and the plan will fail*.

To her Most Imperial Highness and dearest aunt,

Would it be possible for we two to meet? I wish to negotiate a treaty with you. I know you wonder as to why I should choose you instead of your husband. the answer is simple, I know that peace made by ladies prove far more durable than those made by men. I shall neogotiate both as Queen of France and as Queen of Scotland. I beg of you to reply to your loving niece with all due haste.

Her Most Christian Highness,
Marie R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: For Her Imperial Highness -   For Her Imperial Highness - I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Isabella, slightly alarmed by the sudden letter, is most pleased that she hath been chosen above her husband. Sitting down by her windowsill, she reads it thoroughly before composing a reply, discrete enough so that if it was interpreted no harm would come of it.

Dear niece,

I would like nothing better than this, for I believe we have many opinions and agendas in common. Give me a time, and a place, and I shall be there. Perhaps in the silence of the night as I find the night to conceal many things.

Her Imperial Highness,
Ysabel
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: For Her Imperial Highness -   For Her Imperial Highness - I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:53 pm

*I giggle aloud with delight when I read this letter. This is far better than I ever thought for a woman who always treated me as a whorish barbarian*.

My beloved aunt,

Wish you to meet with me in your good husband's territories of the Low Countries? It is only a small journey from our Royal and Imperial domains and ...

*Marie stops to think. If this meeting is going to take place, there is no point in couched terms or diplomatic manouvering. And besides, no one on Earth would dare to read the Empress' mail*

... What stronger message would it send to the rebellious Protestants in both your domains and mine that the two Catholic Queens of Europe meet on their contested soil to hammer out a treaty?

Any time is acceptable to me, and I eagerly await your next missive. Remember me always,

Your loving niece and sister in faith Marie.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: For Her Imperial Highness -   For Her Imperial Highness - I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:58 am

Isabella, smiling at the response, snarls slightly. For the first time, she was breaking away from the fold, and her husband. She felt bad for it, of course, but there were some things that just needed to be done.

Marie

Meet me at sundown at the lower eastern borders, I'm sure it will be suitable for all of our needs.

Forever Catholic
Ysabel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Her Imperial Highness -   For Her Imperial Highness - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Her Imperial Highness -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Frankish Empire-
Jump to: