Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To The King of France

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: To The King of France   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 am

Your Highness,
Our most beloved wife, Empress Isabella, has never had the opportunity to travel outside Our pennisula. We wish to remedy this by making an Imperial progress to Our land inheirited from Our father. We also wish to discuss with you and your wife, Marie Queen of Scots, a marriage between her son James (and any children you and she may have in the future) with Our grandchildren, issue of Our son Felipe and your sister Elisabeth. We trust there will be no difficulties with Our journey, and look forward to meeting you.
Respectfully,
Carolus Imperator

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 am

Your Highness,
As you have not responded to Our previous missive, We must therefore assume you have no objections to Our most beloved wife the Empress accompanying Us as we travel through your lands to Our patrimony. We shall of course travel with the necessary entourage for Our Imperial state, as well as for Our protection and that of Our most fair and wise wife. We do hope to hear from you before beginning Our journey, that the aforementioned marriage talks may begin.
Respectfully
Carolus Imperator, etc.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Francis

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm

I have no problems with the Empress joining us... you shall have a safe passage through France
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

(OOC: And poor marie is left clueless. Can you imagine when the Emperor of Austria shows up at her doorstep with an Imperial entourage? She's be PISSED!)

Make you want all of her love
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 am

(OOC- yeah, that's going to be funny Smile )

Back to top Go down
Francis

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Wed May 05, 2010 12:10 am

(OOC:- May I ask, when the hell did you get the idea that I gave you Burgundy? That... is MINE, I TELL YOU! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! Sorry for not telling you Marie, I wanted to see your reaction)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 am

(ooc- county of, not duchy of; the Habsburgs and the Valois were always at odds about it)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The King of France   

Back to top Go down

To The King of France
Page 1 of 1