Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth

Go down 
+2
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Elizabeth Tudor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:18 am

Now, why did you do that? 'Twould have been funnier to let him hear us making the next ruler of England!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:27 am

*Elizabeth laughs delightedly*

Maybe my lord, maybe. But such things are not for common ears and certainly not for the Scots!

*she crosses the room and kisses him lightly. Partly for making such an injustice seem more like a form of entertainment, and also just because she wished it*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:32 am

*grinning*
As Prince Consort, that is my job, you know.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:45 am

*grinning back, but then feigning seriousness, Elizabeth doth reply.*

Indeed it is my lord, and now we are well aware of thine fine qualifications for this task.

But let us attend first to thine present offspring afore thou attends to the task of creating more.

*Elizabeth sits down on the fine cushions laid out afore the fire and beckons her husband to join her there*

The girls canst be accepted at court as thine offspring with little fuss, for tis quite expected here that men of royal blood wilt take mistresses afore their marriage and begat children.

Here they wilt be protected, schooled and prepared for some purpose at court, then eventually well married. Husbands of their own choosing, but only betrothed whenst their match ist approved by myself as the Queen of this land, and thineself as their father of course. Their placing at court and their connections here would make them better equipped at finding good husbands.

*Elizabeth thinks upon it for a moment*

After some short time, if they adapt well to England and attend to their studies in earnest we could consider giving them titles. What think thee of being the father of Contessas?

...but I am ahead of myself here. Tis thine wish that matters, they art thine children. But we would care for them well if thou wishest it so.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:55 am

*mock serious bow in return*
Then I shall send for the younger. The elder it seems wishes to dedicate herself to our Faith, and as your father dissolved the monasteries there is no place for her here.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:02 am

*Elizabeth claps her hands together in delight, smiling from ear to ear.*

This would please me greatly.

*wrapping her arms around him in thanks she kisses him upon the cheek*

...and the eldest, thou wilt have her progress monitored in some way? We canst have my lord Walsingham appoint some good person in Italy to consult regularly with the abbess on her progress and ensure that if she doth ever choose to leave the convent that she wilt not find herself without the help and funds she doth require.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:10 am

*smiles back*
The abbess writes my secretary, and he has a local couple who drop in on her from time to time. I am sure all will be well.
I never imagined you would be so pleased by my bastards. I do imagine Her Imperial Majesty will find our little family quite funny, though. In a bitter sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

*Elizabeth flinches a little at the word "bastards" as she always does, but continues to smile*

You forget, my lord, the peculiarities of the house of Tudor and my experiance of how the accident of thine birth canst change thine whole world. My life changed for the better when Catherine Parr accepted me into the Royal household and the strength that acceptance gave me hast never left me. I would offer that same chance to thine daughters.

...and I dare say Isabella's distaste wilt amuse me a little.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:31 am

Such a generous lady is my wife!
*smiles*
You know, I still have trouble believing that I have a wife.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:50 am

And... I have an idea!
*stands up, extending a hand to his wife*
Come with me?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:24 am

I find it even stranger that I now have a husband, though I admit I am full enjoying it.

*Elizabeth smiles and takes his hand*

Last edited by Elizabeth Tudor on Thu May 13, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:30 am

*grins hugely as he leads Elizabeth through the palace down to the stables.*
Now... pick us horses, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:41 am

*Elizabeth gleefully steps into the stables and strides through it. She runs her fingers along the muzzle of a particularly fierce horse that will only take her as a rider.*

This one, for it ist discerning enough to only let the Queen upon it. ...and my fastest mare over there for she ist in need of a good ride.

Will they suit thine purpose?

Last edited by Elizabeth Tudor on Thu May 13, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:44 am

Yes, I think they will.
*grabs a passing groom and together they set to saddling the horses.*
There! All ready!
*bows extragantly*
May I assist you, my queen?
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:54 am

*Sir Francis leads his own horse into the stables where he ist pleased to see the Queen. He bows before his monarch and the Prince Consort*

Your Majesty. Your Royal Highness. It pleases me to find thee both alone for I hath news that shud please thee both, and wilt then not keep thee a second longer.

*he grins slightly at the information, which ist a rare occurance for the Queen's sypmaster*

Although the realm ist not yet aware of thine marriage, it would seem that support for the match ist growing among our costal towns. My lords Raleigh and Drake hath taken it upon thineselves to loudly proclaim their support for thee Sir, among their men and in their regular watering holes. They think their Queen canny to claim Spain's greatest military leader for herself and hath descibed thee as a fine sailor indeed.

...as for myself, I hath seen fit to exploit mine Catholic connections in the north of this country. Tis apparent that the northern rebels who usually meet in full secrecy in York are now most lost as to their cause, being that their Queen ist showing full favour to a son of the Holy Roman Emperor.

Now, if you will both excuse me, I hath further schemes to plan with Burghley.

*Francis bows once again, strides across the courtyard to hand over the reigns of his horse to a young stable lad waiting there, and departs in search of William Cecil.*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:00 am

*It takes a moment after Sir Francis leaves for Juan to process what he's said. When he finishes doing the mental translation, the prince consort chuckles*
Excellent news!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:03 am

*Elizabeth turns to Juan*

This ist turning out to be a most pleasant day indeed, think thee not?

*she smiles delightedly as she ist helped on with her riding boots and gloves. Then she allows Juan to help her upon her horse*

Remind me whenst we return my lord to mark Raleigh and Drake down for some sort of honour or state income.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:06 am

*Juan leads the way as they ride out. Once they are out of sight of the residence, he stops.*
Now, my lady, I fear you must tell me- how does one get to Richmond from here?
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:07 am

*Juan leads the way as they ride out. Once they are out of sight of the residence, he stops.*
Now, my lady, I fear you must tell me- how does one get to Richmond from here?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

*The Franco-Scottish ambassador, peeking out from the window, is flabbergasted. His brother was the most hated man in England but Juan is loved. A Catholic Spaniard. He writes eagerly to his mistress that the time is approaching. The English are softening in their attitudes towards Catholics*.

*Seeing Walsingham, the Ambassador nearly throws himself away from the window and prays that he has not been seen*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:21 am

We canst follow the river almost the whole way there my lord, though there ist a far quicker way. I hath a palace there and know full well the route. They wilt also attend to our horse there if thou wish it

*Elizabeth sets off at an alarming pace, enjoying the freedom and getting the most from her horse, expecting Juan to keep up.*
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:24 am

*Sir Francis makes note of the ambassador spying upon the Queen and decides to watch the man's movements more carefully and check his missives more thoroughly just in case of trouble*
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:28 am

*yelling over the horses*
MOST EXCELLENT! I AM SURE IT WILL BE AN IDEAL PLACE FOR OUR HONEYMOON!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:39 am

*Elizabeth laughs heartily, imagining the scholding she wilt get off William Cecil for this.*

*beating her personal best for getting to Richmond (thanks to the absence of courtiers who oft slow her down) Elizabeth leads the horses through the parkland used for the hunting of stags and toward the palace*

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 Th_Richmond_Palace
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:46 am

I have heard of this place- my brother stated it was among the most beautiful palaces he'd seen. I am glad to see it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Chambers of Elizabeth   The Private Chambers of Elizabeth - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private Chambers of Elizabeth
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next