Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again

Go down 
+9
Lord James of York
timelord
Catherine Parr
Marie Stuart
Francis
Charles V
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Tudor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am

*Looks at timelord, nearly spilling my drink*.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
timelord

timelord

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

oh begging your majesty's, forgiveness. i am a time lord, i am also known as the doctor
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

timelord wrote:
oh begging your majesty's, forgiveness. i am a time lord, i am also known as the doctor

I suggest your run, my dear Timelord. Apparently the Queen, Elizabeth, hates you as you married her and left her on her wedding night
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Lord James what is this non-sense thou speaks, I know nothing of this. Queen Elizabeth is mine dearest friend.

*thinks to myself* But if it tis true he better run indeed.

*bows to the Time Lord* Doctor, tis a pleasure. Mine name is Nicholas of Rhodes, Marquis of Pembroke and Knight of the Golden Fleece.

If I may ask my Lord, what exactly are thou a Doctor of?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

(OOC - eeeeeeeeeek!)
(Link - The Timelord and the Virgin Queen )
(and this bit - final part of Shakespeare episode)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am

Hello, Doctor. I have met at least 7 of you on Twitter. They are all very kind. *Sips my ale*.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 am

Thomas barely managed not to spill the wine as he heard timelord.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 am

*Looks at Thomas*. You know this ... Lord?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

-No, Majesty, I don't know him...bue he's funny... time lord... doctor...

He continues to laugh.

-I think he may rather be the buffoon.
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:05 pm

What an odd fellow.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm

*Looks at Thomas and Juan at the same time*. What exactly am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 pm

-I ... don't know... explain yourself, timelord

Thomas said looking to the 'timelord'
Back to top Go down
timelord

timelord

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 am

i am the last, of the timelords my world was destroyed in time war with the DALEKS i travel around in my ship . called the tardis which stands time and relative dimensions in space
Back to top Go down
thomas boleyn2
Courtier
thomas boleyn2

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 am

what the blazes are you talking about DALEKS i have travelled to many lands and not come across anyone called DALEK
Back to top Go down
timelord

timelord

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 am

if i had the tardis with me i could show you a photographic image
Back to top Go down
thomas boleyn2
Courtier
thomas boleyn2

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 am

what is that when it is at home
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 am

Thomas looked at the two odd men. Timelord and Boleyn and barely managed to restrain a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 am

*Elizabeth ist unable to keep herself from court intrigue even when she ist away attending to her Queenly duties. Her vessel for this ist her most trusted lady - the beauteous and intelligent Margaret Radcliffe - sent among the courtiers to make the Queen's watchful presance known. As the highest lady of the Queen's chamber, the Lady Radcliffe has the Queen's ear and canst make or break lives at court.*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Many thanks, your Majesty! I look forward to meeting the gracious lords and ladies of the court. Mine eyes are dazzled by the fair brilliance of it all What a Face
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 pm

*Turns to meet her cousin's emissiary and turns on the famour Stuart charm that almost single-handedly helped me rule Scotland*. Lady Margaret! What a joy to see you, I have hear much of you! Were it not for my state *Pats my enormously pregnant belly* I would rise to greet you!
Back to top Go down
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:07 am

(big smile and curtsy toward the famous Queen of Scots) "Nay, fair Queen, I would not trouble you to rise on my account, 'tis much gracious of you and so precious is your state! You honor me more than I am worth, with your kind words of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:58 am

Hello, Lady Margaret! 'Tis a pleasure to meet you. I say, are you married? Would you like to be? I have quite a lot of nephews you know.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:26 pm

*Isabella laughs under her breath and rolls her eyes at her husband's undying devotion to foreign marriage*
Back to top Go down
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Greetings, Lords and Ladies! I thank you all heartily for your welcome! So many legends I have heard of, and they all appear before me here tonight! Quite takes my breath away, as though I were surrounded by a thousand diamonds! Ah, so many to meet, so little time! I am truly grateful to her Majesty my Queen Elizabeth for rising up so humble a one as I. I shall be very happy here (giggles, fans herself, smiling at everyone).
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:33 am

"Good evening, my lady, welcome to the court."

Thomas said smiling broadly at lady Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next