Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again

Go down 
+9
Lord James of York
timelord
Catherine Parr
Marie Stuart
Francis
Charles V
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Tudor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:21 pm

(smiles back, head slightly turned sideways so as to make her eyes appear larger and expression more flirtatious, a little trick she has heard that Queen Anne Boleyn used with her courtiers) fans herself, "Sir? And a very good evening to you!" (thinks to herself: God! what a steaming hunk of man meat!)
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:37 pm

*To Isabella*
Oh, that look again! *loving smile*
Lady Margaret, have you met my wife?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Thomas looked at the flirtatious expression of lady Margaret's face and smiled.

-Than you, my lady. You are new at court, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Lady Margaret Radcliffe
Courtier
Lady Margaret Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:01 am

(smiles at Sir Thomas) "I am indeed, Lord Seymour, and I thank you for asking! I am touched by such a warm welcome here from everyone. There are still so many to meet, and I am looking forward to becoming better acquainted with all..." (she leaves this reply to Sir Thomas open, and smiles back at him...he has such nice teeth!) To King Charles V and Queen Isabella, she curtsies and shyly says: 'Your gracious Majesties. I am honored by your welcome, and am thrilled and humbled if you might introduce me to the Empress Isabella. And to answer your question (gives that sideways look again)...I am indeed a maiden, and how should I put it...my dance card is empty.(giggles)"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:22 am

-So you know how to dance, my lady?

Thomas asked smiling broadly at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:10 am

*Elizabeth doth enter, as always at a moment when she ist most in control of the situation. She doth speak so as to be well heard, for that ist her purpose*

...as if thine dance card were not already full my lord Seymour.

*She offers this, laughing, as a remark of amusement for the assembled company. But she quickly doth offer Thomas Seymour a cool appraising look afore stepping betwixt him and her Lady Margaret. Beckoning for the Lady Margaret to take a turn about the room with her she doth once more remark to lord Seymour, but this time without gracing him by even gazing upon him as she speaks. Instead, her manner is a dismissive one and her voice quiet so as to be heard only by Lady Margaret and himself.*

Take care my lord not to interfere with the ladies under mine care, unless it be in the quest of true chivalry. We shall not tolerate thine wreckless games, sir.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:12 am

*enters the room, strolls towards Thomas*
My word, she did not look pleased, what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

Thomas stood up and bowed deeply.

-Your Majesty

Then turned towards Prince Juan.

-Nothing, my Lord. I just wanted to dance with Lady Margaret.

(OO C: God bless you, you made my day, Elizabeth. In the morning, when I had an awful feeling of being tired)
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm sure that was all. I daresay you and I have a good deal in common. I will say my wife is very protective of her women and their virtue. If she took offense, it was likely with reason.

Of course, for all I am new to England and this court and could be utterly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:39 pm

-You are right, Your Highness

Thomas said and smiled broadly at Prince Juan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again   Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5