Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.

Go down 
+10
Isabella of Portugal
Lord James of York
Mary Tudor
The black knight
Henry VIII
Francis
Marie Stuart
Arthur Tudor
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Charles V
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry, Lord Darnley

Henry, Lord Darnley

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 am

Empress Isabella *Henry bows to Isabella*

Marie! How Nice to see you, how is James?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am

The Lady Catherine I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting my Queen. But thank you so for inquireing. *smiles, trying to play his part well as Marie is hers. But in his mind he remembers thier time in the stables*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 am

*Is so upset at the sight of Henry that she ignores the Empress and Nicholas and bursts into tears*.

(OOC: Wow. this gets worse and worse).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Henry, Lord Darnley

Henry, Lord Darnley

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 am

Marie *Henry embraces Marie and lets her cry in to his chest*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

(OOC: it does indeed Marie , it does indeed.)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 am

LET GO OF ME! YOU TRAITOR! YOU CRETIN!

*Begins to cry so hard I cannot breathe*.

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
Back to top Go down
Henry, Lord Darnley

Henry, Lord Darnley

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:19 am

MARIE! *HE SCREAMS THIS SO LOUDLY THAT THE ROOM SHAKES* I AM THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

*No longer cares about his place and steps forward*

My Queen has demanded you step away, I would ask you to obey her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

*Isabella wades into the center of the room, powerful but still full of grace, screaming in a shrill voice:*

THIS IS MY COURT, AND I WILL NOT HAVE THIS UNRULINESS!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 am

*Flinches at your scream in a way that makes it very clear that you have done far more than scream at me in the past*.

No ... no ... no ... no ...

*There is no greater measure of my feelings for Darnley than the faxct that in public, in front of the most powerful people in the World, I am raving*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 am

*To Isabella* I am sorry your Grace, but I must defend my Queen.

*to Darnly* Step Away from my Queen
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am

*Isabella looks at Charles, beckoning for his support*
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 am

Oh God! What have I done! Will someone please help me! Oh God oh ... *Puts a hand over my belly and sobs in loud hysterics*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 am

*Moves to stand between Darnly and Marie*

I will ask only once more, remove yourself from my Queen's presence!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 am

*Even though both Henry and I tower over Nicky, I shelter behind this little strong bundle of love and cry silently*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 am

*Nicholas can hear her sobs behind him and it breaks his heart not be able to comfort her. *

*He wills her to hear the words in his mind*
Do not cry my love, no harm will come to you so long as I am here, please be strong
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 am

*Ysabel, giving up all hope, sighs and speaks in a firm voice:*

Darnley, as always you are welcome at our court. However, I suggest you obey the wishes of your superiors, or, people of a higher rank, such as Marie, an anointed Queen.

Failure abide by the laws of this court and the Will of God will result in immediate removal.

Last edited by Isabella of Portugal on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 am

*Turns to the Empress and smiles wetly, blatantly ignoring Henry and trying to speak without a sniffle*.

Mayhaps our princess could be playmates?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 am

*Beams back*

I would like that very much.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII
King Regnant
Henry VIII

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 am

*walks in nawing a chciken bone*

I say what goes on here? *mutters* always late for the action

*seeing Isabella he bows respectfully* I say welcome home, you have been great missed
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:42 am

*Ysabel, painting on the most false smile in creation, beams at Henry*

It is nice to see you, your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 am

*Raises an eyebrow at the constrast between Ysabel's genuine smile at I and her false smile at Henry, but doesn't say anything. Instead I sit down sharply, temporarily disregarding protocol as it is not proper to sit before your superiors without invitation, so that Henry cannot touch my backside*.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 am

*Moves to stand protectively behind my Queen's chair should she need me*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

*to his wife.*
Right. I have had quite enough of this.
*takes a deep breath. Charles is not most the physically imposing man, but the chin is balanced by a good voice and strong arms*
I have had ENOUGH. Since the pope has not seen fit to grace us with his learned opinion, I fear I must take temporary measures.
You. *points to Darnley*
A true noble gentleman would not treat a lady, nevermind a queen, in a way that would cause her to respond as such. Therefore, until this matter is settled, you WILL stay FAR away from her. In fact- *in Flemish*- Joos, find this man a very comfortable suite with a very thick and very strong door and put him in it.
*back to French*
Sir Nicholas. *Bows slightly* You know well my personal opinions towards yourself. As a favor to Me, I believe it would be prudent and honorable for you to offer Marie your emotional support as you are the only one of her three *winces* husbands who is any sort of adult.

Now, if you all will excuse me, I feel a bit unwell. Isabella, as you are my regent in my kingdoms when I am away, I leave this in your capable and competent hands.

*Charles manages to leave the room, closing the door very firmly behind him before ducking into a nearby room and falling in a seizure.*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

*From his place behind Marie's chair Sir Nicholas listen's to Charles's words and even excepts his compliment in a stoaic fashion, ashamed of his own part in the upheaval in the Emperors court. His shame doubled due to the fact of Isabella's long awaited return that Charles had so long yearned for. It should be a celebration and they, guests in their home, had made a mockery of it.*

*Sir Nicholas is boldly impressed as Charles takes action and finds he has yet even more respect for the man. And as for the Emperor's instructions to him, Nicholas places a slender but strong hand on each of Marie's shoulders. With one hand partly obscured by locks of her beautiful hair he gently traces his thumb along her neck in a soft caress. It is a simple gesture but one he hopes with convey both his love and his support of her in this troubling time.

Last edited by Sir Nicholas of Rhodes on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.   Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting, Jousting, Bullfighting, Etc.
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: The Hapsburg Lands-
Jump to: