Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Job Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Job Opening   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 pm

We, Charles Holy Roman Emperor etc grow concerned that our youngest child, Archduke-Infante Fernando, is growing up without a motherly influence in the absence of our dear wife, the Empress Isabella. Therefore we see a suitable lady to head the young Archduke-Infante's household and to ensure he receives the sort of education and training fit for one born to such a station.

Please address inquiries to:
Imperial Department of Resources Human
Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Ghent, Milan, Vienna, Prague, Munich, and New World Offices.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 am

No one?
Poor little Fernandito!

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Francis

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

unfortunately the only woman at court is Marie and Mary Tudor.... whom you have some affection for
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am

ooc- there used to be several noble lady characters- not royalty but well born- so I hope if they come back, this could be a place for them to find a "job" or place to fit in, since Marie Stuart is the only queen who would need ladies in waiting.

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

I admit to finding Queen Mary Tudor quite attractive.

Back to top Go down
Lady Joscelynd
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 am

-slips in quietly and makes her way to Charles V, bowing her head in respect and gracefully lowering herself in a curtsy before his throne-

I offer myself for the position, Your Majesty. If your earlier job offer still stands...
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 am

*stands up, extending a hand to help Lady Joscelynd up*
Ah my lady, it is such a pleasure to see you again! I do admit I think you to be the perfect candidate to look after my boy. Even with the little matter of religion- I find myself thinking, it behooves a future monarch to develop a certain tolerance towards those of different faiths. As my son Fernandito will be king of some place, though I yet know not where.

So! Tell me, my dear about yourself! What languages you speak, if you sing or play an instrument, have you read the classics?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   

Back to top Go down

Job Opening
Page 1 of 1