Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francis

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Very well.... cometh to my chambers in France and we shall discuss this further
Back to top Go down
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 am

Burgundy, father?
If I can conquer it, I get to keep it, sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 am

Precisely that sort of thing. Much depends on the young King's choices, and his acknowledgement of my rights as Duke of Burgundy.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:35 pm

*Snorts. Even my genuine affection for Charles will not allow me to stand by while he slanders France*. Acknowledge your rights? Under the Salic law, Marie de Burgundie could not inherit Burgundy, thus it automatically reverted to the French Crown!

Make you want all of her love
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

The French acknowlege I have right to the title, to headship of the Order of the Golden Fleece- but not, oddly to the entirity of the land! I hold the majority of my grandmother's land and wish merely to hold the complete set.
As it is, this discussion as to which lands to grant my son are merely hypothetical. He is not yet married and his fiancee has disappeared.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 am

As a ward of Empress Isabella, I have to agree with Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. I am sorry, Marie, but I agree with the Emperor and Empress.
Back to top Go down
mysterym

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 am

no one here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here   

Back to top Go down

Since some of this are is france, I thought I'd settle here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2