Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots

Go down 
+2
Marie Stuart
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 am

My Lord James, I do not fear Henry

And as for suspicions ... well you are certainly welcome to enjoy the party and drink your fill, but I shall always be watchful of my wife's safety
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 pm

*Sarcastically* Gee, thanks. I can't even be trusted not to harm your wife

SHE IS MY COUSIN YOU GLOMPF HEAD!!!, WHY WOULD I WASNT TO HARM HER?!?!?!?! SHE IS MY ONLY LINK TO THE ENGLISH THRONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 pm

*rolls eyes*

Need I remind you my Lord that recently you bashed her Majesty's head with a blunt object?

Trust indeed *crosses arms over chest*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Glomph head?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Yes I was confused by that one as well ... I am assuming young and foolish James intended to insult my intelligence. But I choose to ignore the quip and not engage in his foolishness
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 pm

I wrote 'Glomph' to avoid swearing

What did I hit Marie with?

I only remember poking her

*Smiles, showing two rows of fanged teeth*

I miss Francis II of France
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Do NOT get me started on Francis. I should have kept him while I had him; silly me thinking someone calling himself Most Christian King would keep his word.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Tellme about it

I do miss him though, he was good conversation
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm

I do nto remember what the object was, I only remember finding her slumped to the ground bleeding from an extentive head would.

And are those fangs? Is this some sort of jest at my expense my Lord?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 pm

no jest, sir nicholas... how d'you think i'm abl to come and go as i please???
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 pm

He was a depressive twit. I know what of I speak, and his sons little better.
Also, are those your real teeth?
*to Nicholas*
I do say, my lord, those do put you to shame a bit, do they not- at least in the creepy department. Shall I call for the Imperial tooth extractor?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

What manner of beast are you then? If you were one of my kind I would have sensed it before.

*Then to Charles* They are quite ghastly and yes I think we may be in need of the imperial extractor.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm

my mother was half werewolf, i just got the teeth and the ability to go completely mad at the full moon

charles. they're real
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 pm

I do not recall giving you permission to call me by my name, my lord.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 pm

*snarls in disgust*

I thought I smelled the foul odor of dog.

And clearly tis not only the full moon which makes you mad
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

It is near a full moon, Sir Nicholas, So things are a bit.... odd... at the moment

Sorry, your Highness
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm

*to self* Werewolves and vampires, oh my.
*to James*
I am sure it merely slipped your mind, and no offense was meant.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 pm

it did

and we're not that bad
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:11 am

Also, Sire, I meant to ask

Why is Marie giving your son a drink???

We don't want a drunk baby do we????

If he's going to be king someday

*Sighs, a long, sad sigh* I want a kid

I want to call it Francis after Francis II of France, who was one of the best people in the world
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 am

Fernandito is safely in care of his entourage, precisely because this is not the sort of event for an infant. Unless Her Grace can be in two locations at once, I fear you are mistaken. Also, Fernandito is as yet not to be king, as I am leaving my Spanish crown to my other son Felipe and my Imperial lands to my brother Ferdinand, whose heir is married to my daughter.

I say, you have met Francis? The one from France? Who was once my prisoner, and married my sister?
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:35 am

The one that was Married to Marie Stuart... that Francis

He is wondeful... I cried so much when he died... even if Elizabeth didn't...

Talking of my Sweet Sister Temperance... Have you seen her lately???
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 am

Ah, the grandson of my Francis. Never knew the boy. As for her grace, I have not.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 am

Yes, Francis II of France, I cried so much... I used to have a picture of him... i think i still do

How could someone not cry when someone that cute dies!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 am

He was young- as a father, that touches me deeply, and I have sympathy for his mother. And he was a cousin of mine, through my Burgundian and Iberian ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Lord James of York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 pm

I miss him, so much

He was a brilliant person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots   Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Ball in honor of Her Majesty Queen of Scots
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next