Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To my wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: To my wife   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:15 am

Most beloved treasure, jewel of my realms,
Have I upset you in some way? Your absence vexes and perplexes me, as well as the artists and musicians I have set to making works to remind me of your presence. I beg you, return, and I shall make right whatever wrongs I committed.
Yours forever
CI

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm

My love,

For reasons still concealed I had to take my leave for a while, but fear not - I hath returned.

Always and forever,
Ysabel.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 am

My dear,
I am overjoyed to hear from you, at long last. As is, I am sure, master Titian, who was tired of my constant bothering of him.
Fernandito misses you.
CI

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Holy Roman Empress

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 am

Which court are you residing at as of late my love?
I shall return to whichever with great haste.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am

Thanks to the fine transport available, I am splitting my time between here in Spain and the realm of Elizabeth.

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 am

My love,
People are beginning to remark on your absence.
-
C. Imperator etc

Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 am

Tell me about it
Back to top Go down
Lord James of York

Location : Yuste, Spain; in the household of the Holy Roman Empress; formerly, York Castle, England.

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 am

The court is getting a bit empty as of late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To my wife   

Back to top Go down

To my wife
Page 1 of 1