Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Betrothal Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

The Betrothal Question Empty
PostSubject: The Betrothal Question   The Betrothal Question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 am

Private Correspondence for the attention of Juan of Austria

My lord Juan,

my mind ist now full made up upon the matter and for my part in this I am full pleased with the idea of our match.

If it pleases thee to go ahead with our proposed betrothal it would wish to make formal announcement as such as soon as possible so as to have the support of mine councillors and court afore they canst consider any objections and are still shocked by mine decision.

As this is a most weighty matter for both our futures I shalt leave the final decision on whether we progress now to thee.

Whatever thine decision I shalt remain always thine affectionate friend and supporter,

Eliz R.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Juan de Austria
Prince Consort
Juan de Austria

The Betrothal Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrothal Question   The Betrothal Question I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 am

My most beloved lady and Queen,

Never has a letter brought me such pleasure as this I have received from your hand. I am filled with joy at your decision, and am, as always, in utmost agreement.

As to the issue of how to proclaim news of our match, I bow to your superior knowledge of your subjects and their whims.

As ever your servant,
Juan de Austria
Back to top Go down

The Betrothal Question
Page 1 of 1