Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the IMPOSTERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mysterym

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

post what you like on this subject i thought i will give you a place to air your views
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 am

Sir Martin *curtsies*
The imposters? Like Anneboleyn78?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
mysterym

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

yes but this applies to all others that may come along this was set up for all to air their views
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 am

I like not "Anneboleyn78" she doth sully the... already slightly sullied Boleyn name and I wilt not allow it. I will not entertain her presance at mine court.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 am

Anne Boleyn 78 is one of the few people who has any kind words to say of me and mine. Besides Grand-mama Isabella and Sir Nicholas as a matter of fact she is the ONLY one who has any kind words to say of me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:34 am

I do say kind words of thee when I see occasion to cousin.

Tho apparently kind to you they had nought but foul words for mine eyes and canst be no blood of mine. I do not see fit to entertain one who wudst find delight in the toment of others. Tis a vile game indeed.

...as for Isabella, she didst arrive in mine consciousness screaming in latin of murdering Edward, called me a fool and didst threaten to invade mine kingdom... again. My few attempts at getting to know her finer points were futile but thankfully my lady Wendy hath come up with a finer point for me to try and focus on.

Obviously I also take offence to those who say I have no right to mine own crown and call me stupid.

There really is no respect for a good Queen on Twitter is there?!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
mysterym

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

sorry to burst your bubble Marie but Anne boleyn78 is not on here to make friends, mark my words she leading you into false sense of security. when she has had enough she will turn her frustrations out on you. if she wasn't such a foul mouthed individual more people would get on with her and not have to block her in case another expletive comes out her mouth.

MYSTERYM
Back to top Go down
mysterym

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm

it should have said she is leading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the IMPOSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: the IMPOSTERS   the IMPOSTERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the IMPOSTERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: