Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Intervention

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:13 am

Sir Nicholas has Marie been drinking heavily again? Are you like me concerned that she may have a problem?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 am

She doth have a problem *raises brow* but tis not alcohol dependancy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 am

I think anyone who drinks Scotch for breakfast has a problem with alcohol. Please Sir Nicholas don't be her enabler! Help me to get Marie the help she so desperately needs!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:21 am

Marie I shall not be co-dependent. Please come with me and let's go to the drying out clinic in Edinburgh. Everyone kn ows you need help.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 am

Fine, I shall go. *Picks up my embroidery*. I shall be back soon Nicholas. *Goes with Anne*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:28 am

Sir Nicholas will you accompany us to rehab? Marie will need a lot of support. The first 72 hours may be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 am

I suppose I hath little choice
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 am

Good now pack a few of Marie's things and Marie put on your coat. My litter awaits outside. Marie admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 am

I have a problem. *Turns to Nicholas and whispers "It's 5'3", English, Brunette and tap-dancing on my last nerve*.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 am

But Marie everyone here cares about you and we wish to help you because you are out of control. Marie my mother was an alcoholic so I know all about your disease. You can attend some meetings at the clinic and before you know it you'll have your one month chip!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Where were we? Oh yes Marie is an alcholic. Marie would you attend the weekly woman only meeting with me over at Blickling?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

Can I have my confessor back now?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am

Perhaps your confessor has some experience in alcohol counseling? Marie needs our help, wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am

I doth humbly apologize for the delay in keeping him Emperor, but as you can see, everyone here hath been struck with some illness of the mind and plagued with these added stesses we hath not had time to make use of him. But if you need him back, please make away with him ... he is yours after all.

And do please except my fiance's humble apology she did so give to thee earlier, I feel it may have gotten lost in the confusion here but it was delivered no less honestly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 am

Where is Marie? I plan to get her in rehab without delay. For the sake of young James if nothing else! Has she gone on another "Lost Weekend"?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:09 am

I also have experience dealing with madwomen.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 am

Indeed? What wuldst thou recommend? I must confess I am at my witts end, what ever must you think of us your grace.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 am

Well...
First, don't let her cart anyone's body around a warm country for months at go. Remove all sharp objects. Keep her somewhere she cannot hurt herself or others.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 am

ah I see *nods in understanding* Excellant advice indeed. Any other words of wisdom thou wishs to grace me with? I am clearly new at this *smiles with embarrasment*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:21 am

My mother's madness is legendary. Try to encourage her to care for her child, do not let her focus all her energies on you- that is what my mother did, but that is what drove her finally mad, when father died.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 am

I see. Thank you Emperor for your wisdom. I shall try to cope.

And please do accept our apologees for past out burst, your presence here doth mean a great deal to my finance, she doth admire you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 am

She needs more help than this! She needs counseling, she needs AA meetings, she needs a month in rehab! She's lost her license, her son, her throne!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 pm

(OOC: I have no idea what anyone is talking about, what happened to the subjects or what I'm doing! )

Anne, please! I was merely at Mass and spending my Sundays in religous observation.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh Marie do as you please, I have a business trip which may take me far from here for weeks or more. Good luck with all your men maybe everything will be sorted out when I come back. Best wishes to all & a fond adieu.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm

What? *Marie is stunned by Anne's about face*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Intervention   An Intervention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Intervention
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: