Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 am

Anne Boleyn is drugged in my closet, because she locked herself in there, because I got my guards because she was trying to convince me to go to AA meetings. Now Elizabeth's spy-master is sitting her in the chambers of a man who I was getting drunk and just asked if he loved me ...

*Pinches myself*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 am

Thank-you my lady, let us all take our tea and berries in my more comfortable Scots apartments. Tis too long since I hath held a good tea party complete with mind alterring berries.

*Walsingham motions for them to follow him and leave Richard and Marie to their little games. He hath no intention of inviting either of them to his tea party til they've stopped telling the truth to each other.*
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 am

*Walsingham would like to point out that he is not technically in Richard's chambers, he ist peering through a trap door in room beyond the little door which is beyond the big door in Richard's walk in closet*
Back to top Go down
The black knight
Courtier

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 am

*To Marie* Perhaps we culdst slip out?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:00 am

*To Richard* How much have you drunk to make you think I'm going to do that? Besides I'm not sure you can walk *Pokes Richard in the chest to see if he'll fall over*.

(OOC: Out peeps. Be back in a few).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 am

Oh Sir Francis take my hand and help me out of here. I am afraid I am too disoriented and I do not feel well, I think I may need to klay down, oh the room is spinning so and I am so confused. Please help me sire.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 am

(OOC Alice/Anne is going to bed)
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Oh God, I had the strangest dream and you were both in it and there was a magical closet and a faun and magical berries, oh my head hurts!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm

FINI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe   A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lion, two Queens and a Wardrobe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: