Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Henry's shirts

Go down 
+2
Anne of Cleves
Anne Boleyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 am

Dear dpw (short for dowager princess of wales):

It has come to my attention that thou art still sewing his highnesses shirts. Twill no longer be necessary for I have assumed that duty along with all the other ones. I know you believe that you are still legally married to my Lord but that is a mere legality that we will have handled in another year or six.

Yours very truly,

Anne the Quene

cc: Henry Rex
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Queen Consort
Anne of Cleves

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 am

Heavens! How long doth it take to sew such large things?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 am

Twould take her eons. Everyone knoweth that Anne be worth a shite at embroidery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 am

Indeed, she was far too busy whoring herself in public!

- Jane
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/janethequene
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Listen you bee-otches (not Anna of Cleves)

I spent most of my time as Queen sewing for the poor. Although I find sewing a poor pastime compared to dancing, singing, playing my lute, changing my outfit, looking at myself in the mirror, reading poetry, flirting, etc etc I am still an expert seamstress.

Toujours,

Anne the Quene
Back to top Go down

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote :
Listen you bee-otches (not Anna of Cleves)

I spent most of my time as Queen sewing for the poor. Although I find sewing a poor pastime compared to dancing, singing, playing my lute, changing my outfit, looking at myself in the mirror, reading poetry, flirting, etc etc I am still an expert seamstress.

Toujours,

Anne the Quene

Like you would give a damn about the poor! Dancing you say... more like seducing men and whoring around. You simply wouldn't have time to do the sewing.

- Katharine Of Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Looking at yourself in the mirror was something I caught you doing many-a-times! Right before you ripped that locket from my neck!

- Jane the Quene
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/janethequene
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 am

While I LOVE Dancing, singing, lute-playing, flirting and changing outfits we all know that you had your ladies-in-waiting *looks at Jane* do all of your sewing! You couldn't embroider a handkerchief!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 am

I fear I no longer hath the time myself - as I'm sure is the same for mine maman - to take up my needlework.

My last completed piece may well be the book cover I didst present to Kat Parr.

I find when court matters are troubling me that I cannot chase the vexation from mind fast enough with mine needlework, I prefer to play a rousing tune upon the virginals instead.

My ladies have little time for sewing and I hath little funds for paying for good needlewomen, thus painting most of the 'embroidery' upon mine gowns.

I long for the days when I was young and maman wudst send parcels of beautiful garments.

I do hath one greatlye fetching doublet emroidered with gold (and how gold thread doth vex me when I sew!) which is quite mine pride and joy. Tis all anyone can do to stop me wearing it day and night!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm

I certainly did love to have the best dressed princess in Christendom. Little tiny cloth of gold kirtles, little pearrl-crusted caps to cover your beautiful red curls. I think we even had some matching gowns & hoods. I used to spend a fortune on our clothes.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 am

Ha. I was the best-dressed Princess in Christendom!
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Courtier
Mary Boleyn

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Queen Katherine, I'd be glad to help you sew Henry's shirts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/sophboleyn
Sponsored content

Henry's shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's shirts   Henry's shirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henry's shirts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: