Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 am

You will tell me, Marie, but I shall not make you do so now. Instead you shall rest and we shall speak on the morrow.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 am

*Nicholas sighs, he picks up Young James and moves to sit next to MArie again, the child in his lap. All he wants is for it all to go away, all he wanted was to marry the woman he loved. and now he has ruined both thier lives*

Est sularus oth mithas [My honor is my life]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 am

Yes, Emperor. But I have only empowered Nicholas to do so, I shall be going to bed holding my child and being massaged by the man I love *points to my scalp*.

Make you want all of her love
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 am

And Nicholas, you WILL be ennobling your brother. Trust me IT WOULD NOT BE SEEMLY IF YOU DIDN'T!

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 am

*Nicholas says nothing, he moves little James so he can lay down next to his Mother, then he begins to massage her neck and her scalp.*

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 am

I shall leave you, then. Sir Nicholas, keep your sword arm ready. I shall post guards on the door.

Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Byzantines, King of Aragon, King of Castile and Léon, King of the Romans, King of Naples and Sicily, King of Jerusalem, King of Italy, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Duke of Athens, Duke of Brabant, Duke of Guelders, Duke of Luxembourg, Duke of Limburg, Duke of Lothier, Margrave of Namur, Count of Artois, Count of Charolais, Count of Flanders, Count of Hainault, Count of Holland, Count of Zeeland, Lord of Tyrol, Sovereign of the Golden Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 am

Nicky ... *Marie knows that although her charm is powerful it is not magical, and now might not be the time to cheapen it with unnescarry use*

Nicholas, you do love me still, don't you?

Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

Good bye your Imperial Highness.

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

Have no fear Emperor nothing shall harm her while she is in my sight. And Thank you your Grace.

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 am

Of course I love you *he lifts her chin with his hand kisses her passionatly

Marie, we have much to discuss about my brother, but first I want to ask you something else, do you still wish to marry me? Tis my wish that we do it quickly, and if you are ... *Nicholas sighs* .... if you are with child I wilst raise it as my own and love it as it is a part of you no matter how it was conceived.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 am

*Elizabeth leaves with the Emperor Charles. For once she hath not had to lift a hand and take the weight of everything upon her shoulders and she ist most pleased indeed for the Emperor's presance. She turns to him*

Thank-you my lord Charles. I hath dug myself out of many situations but Marie's life ist often way out of my control. She is an annointed Prince as we are and must forge her own path... but the path she has taken and the pain she doth endure grieves me deeply. I wilt do what I can to help her. Sir Nicholas hath long been my good friend and I wudst do anything to help him too. Whatever thou thinks best for them I shall work with thee upon.

*Elizabeth looks to the ground*

I feel deeply for little James. He ist a good and brave boy and must take all this mess upon himself when his mother ist no longer with us. Ift there ist nought else I canst do I wilt take care of him. I hath not children of mine own but didst dote upon my young brother. I know well how to sooth and embolden a young Prince.

http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:45 am

NICHOLAS KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN, THE EMPEROR'S GUARDS ARE OUTSIDE REPORTING OUR EVERYWORD!

Good, now that's out of the way. At least the children will be lovely. Of course I do, however as part of his blackmail scheme Richard may well demand my hand in marriage. He hinted as much, and I would gladly do it to save you. And I do wish to marry you, but I cannot until I get Richard's permission. Good God, that will kill me. We shant have to wait long. He wishes to come to court and I have invited him. Also, as you shall be ennobling him tomorrow *Gives you THE LOOK* you shall have plenty of time alone with him, you have to ask him if I may marry you or shall have to marry him.

*This is obviously exhasusting and I drift off to sleep*

(OOC: which is perfect because I'm tired).

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 am

I had thought myself a man who understood women, but I fear the Scots queen acts in a manner most odd. Now I merely concern myself with avenging this slight upon her honor, it cannot be allowed to stand. We must both look out for the Prince my Grandson, as he is your heir until you and Don Juan have children, and it behooves us to ensure he is well prepared.

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 am

*Nicholas kisses Marie's head then lies down next her, putting hims arm protectively around her and the sleeping child in her arms. * I am so sorry I brought this upon us *he say to her sleeping form*

He loves her and James both with his whole heart and wants nothing more than to be a husband, a father. He knows Richard will never allow it. As he had feared from the start, Richard has come to take away everything he holds dear*

*The thought of Marie being forced into marriage with Richard makes him sick with anger *

Never *he whispers to no one at all.* I will kill him myself.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 pm

*taps gently on door* Might I come in, I had heard that Marie had been attacked and I have brought her here some flowers from my gardens at Hever. Marie, my God, what happened and who did this to you? I must say I am appalled! For if a Queen may be attacked like this no woman is safe. *being amongst these idiots is really grating on me, must keep it together* Sir Nicholas, Marie how comes it that an anointed Queen was put in a position where such a thing could happen? Who is in charge in this dreadful realm?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 am

Elizabeth, daughter, you are more familiar with this realm than I. We must find this scoundrel, and he must pay. How is best to do so?

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

*already riddled with guilt, Anne's words burn deep*

Anne *Nicholas bows his head in greeting* How nice of you to visit my dearest on her sickbed.

I shall leave you ladies to your visit, I have pressing matters of state to attend to in my Queen's stead.

*Nicholas kisses Marie on the cheek then whispers* I shant be long my love.

*He bows his head slightly again in farewell to Anne as he passes her on his way to the chamber door. He leaves the door open and instructs the guards that if Anne should upset The Queen, in anyway, they are to remove Anne, bodily if nessasary.*

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:25 am

*summons a servant to his side*
Put the word out, I am looking for a man matching this description *repeats what James said*. Any man or woman bringing him to me will be most highly rewarded.

Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 am

Tell them, they shall have one-half the treasure from the next galleon returning from New Spain. And perhaps a lordship, depending on the circumnstances.

Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 am

Oh, goodbye, Nicholas. *Kisses him back*.

Hello, Anne. Thank you for some of these lovely flowers! English roses are beyond compare. I'm just a little ill and I fell down ... err ... skiing. Me, clumsy Marie, ha. Don't worry about the person of Queens! The only danger is my clumsy giant feet! *This is all utterly ridiculous as Marie is very graceful, but Anne already thinks her a liar, so what's one more*.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 am

Skiing? Anne didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. *squints eyes* What really happened? Where did you get those bruises? How is it that you don't have a bodyguard with you at all times? Where was Sir Nicholas when all this transpired?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 am

Sir Nicholas was speaking with my dear cousin Elizabeth. I was alone, meeting with someone and I'm a queen, I have my ladies, but I don't need guards. I be-headed almost all my nobles and confisticated their estates. Who can challenge me now?

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:06 am

Well for starters whoever beat the hell out of you. And who exactly did beat the hell out of you?
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 am

*Is very distressed at Anne's flip and glib nature, but says nothing*

I don't know. All I know was that he was an Englishman, he wore green.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 am

I see so you say he wore a Tudor livery? Is that how you know he was English? Was he tall or short? Fat or thin? Anything distinguishing? *more squinting*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next